Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    *pictures Teyla's baby rubbing his bald head and beeping his nose*
    *giggles madly*
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

So, what games will they play in S5? I see John/Rodney truth or dare in the future. There's not enough alcohol in the metro area to get me through that one.
      Actually, I can see Keller getting everyone together for a nice game of Spin the Bottle. That would provide nice bonding moments, right?

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
        Actually, I can see Keller getting everyone together for a nice game of Spin the Bottle. That would provide nice bonding moments, right?
        YAY!! Drinking games... Strip poker... Bachus will be proud! Oh wait, there are no Goa'uld on Atlantis ... yet.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Shhhh don't give TPTB plot ideas

Comment

I've actually seen several spin the bottle fanfics, and after watching a bunch of s4 eps that felt like fanfic I suppose it's only a matter of time before that also becomes canon.

Comment

Yeah, I thought about that scene later after watching Trio. I just can't believe they think it's okay to treat Zelenka that way. Yet there has been tons of talk about how they are emphasizing team bonding and character dev in S4. Some of it has just been contradictory and bizarre. I'm thinking about the fact that Shep has suddenly taken an interest in Teyla's life after ignoring her for 3 years, but I guess that's just my ship preference run amok. Yet believable things like the close bond between Teyla and Ronon get pushed aside. I'm afraid S5 is going to give us more of the same. They keep telling us they're a family, yet show us very little. Does this mean Woolsey will be the daddy, now? *pictures Teyla's baby rubbing his bald head and beeping his nose*

So, what games will they play in S5? I see John/Rodney truth or dare in the future. There's not enough alcohol in the metro area to get me through that one.
              Character dev can mean two things, you know? Character development or character deviations, meaning a sudden change of personalities after three years of consistent behavior... which leads me to my very biased, ship skewed view of this show... Teyla and John? Yeah right. No matter how much tptb wanted that, it never ever worked.

Every time that "relationship" was explored it felt very forced, and I have this feeling that Elizabeth was kicked out partly because she had way too much of natural chemistry going on with Sheppard so he simply couldn't be interested in Teyla's life... that was something what Ronon did so efortlessly but then we got Keller to function as "love interest" for Ronon, so ptb could "explore" their pet romance that never existed on my screen.

Hello soap opera, goodbye science fiction.
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                Hello soap opera, goodbye science fiction.
                The sci-fi element stopped working in ep. Siege III - that was the most horrible affront to physics I have ever seen... And then it was topped by Adrift and an even more horrible affront to physics

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                  The sci-fi element stopped working in ep. Siege III - that was the most horrible affront to physics I have ever seen... And then it was topped by Adrift and an even more horrible affront to physics
                  I don't know a lot about physics, but I'm an expert in body talk. Regarding my previous post here.... I know what was on screen and what wasn't. Some relationships tptb are trying to push aren't even fiction, they fall into the area of delusion.

IMO of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                    Shhhh don't give TPTB plot ideas
                    Plot hole ideas

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                      Plot hole ideas
                      They've already got plenty of those. I see Carson disappearing into one next season also.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

They've already got plenty of those. I see Carson disappearing into one next season also.
                        Maybe Ford will make an appearance to ask him to go fishing, and wherever they go, Weir will be there also... wearing a red shirt and looking all worried? Yeah. Plotholes FTW.

Comment

You can always have bigger plot holes . I wonder how the reset button will work on S5

Comment

Why would Michael want to keep Carson alive all this time anyway? For companionship?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
                              Why would Michael want to keep Carson alive all this time anyway? For companionship?
                              It seems so

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                Maybe Ford will make an appearance to ask him to go fishing, and wherever they go, Weir will be there also... wearing a red shirt and looking all worried? Yeah. Plotholes FTW.
                                Ooh, Ford, Carson, and Weir on a boat fishing while the Titanic sinks in the background. Maybe toss in Grodin and Kate too? Manip!

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
                                Because he's eeeeeeeeevil. Or that's what he's been dumbed down to, anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X