Freaky Torchwood moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freaky Torchwood moment

The other day i was sat in work at our Esate agents (real estate) when i noticed that the road opposite us was closed off with a police car blocking it. Now this road bends so you can't see whats happening down there. The police stopped loads of cars going down it but then about 20 minutes into all this, a large black car almos identical to the Tochwood cars showed up and was allowed to drive straight down the road. I so wish i could have seen what happened but it made me thing of Torchwood and was one of a few things that have happened to me over the years that made me think "maybe the TV is true" hehehe

has anyone else had any strange moments like this or even with another show?

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
    Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
    SG1 -

Not really DW or TW related but I was at an air show a few years back in a que for a quick ride in a helicopter. Looked to my left and saw a large grey ring. It looked almost exactly like a goa'uld ring transporter platform.

I say almost because it was a thinner ring then the ones on SG-1 but it was about the same diameter from what I could see, grey, and with a pattern on it. It was actually in the grass. I have no idea what it was for so if anyone knows, please tell me. It was at Farnborough if that helps.
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

lol isnt it weired how you can see things in real life that mirror tv, is it life imatating art or art imatating life?

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
      Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
      SG1 -

Comment

I was working just after the finale of series 2 DW and a woman came in with a bluetooth earpiece on each ear: how creepy was that?

Comment

Working...
        X