X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Weir (please Come Back Full Time)

I want DR Weir back as the Leader of Atlantis

Short of recasting Weir and some contrived story to get her back in command despite being infested with nanites and having been in the hands of the replicators for a year, not going to happen sorry
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

ummm... hate to break this to you, but this is NOT looking likely at the moment...

you never know though...

incidentally, welcome to the forum.

Comment

Sorry, ain't going to happen

1. The PTB would never bring her back full time
        2. The PTB would probably never bring her back as our Weir, but as Repli-Weir
        3. Torri Higginson has stated she would never go back full time
        4. Torri turned down a guest role for season five

Sorry...There's a lot of disappointed people...I'm one of them, but this just is never going to happen
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

nope won't happen sorry
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Nope sorry. Only way that would happen is if they go all Dallas on us.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
              Nope sorry. Only way that would happen is if they go all Dallas on us.
              and they won't
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I'd love more that anything for Weir to come back, but with all that's gone on I know it almost certainly wont happen. The PTB clearly don't want her full time and it is still questionable at least to me how much they wanted her back as a guest. Add to that Torri has said in an interview that she doesn't want to come back full time and it closes the door on the issue.

Perhaps if the PTB really wanted her back and put a lot of effort into convincing her, then it could happen but I don't see them going to that effort.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fiction101 View Post
                  Unfortunately, Torri herself has turned down the chance to return, so as others have said, unless they recast the role- again- it isn't going to happen and even if they did it's highly unlikely that Weir would be the leader of Atlantis again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Wolf View Post
                    I'd love more that anything for Weir to come back, but with all that's gone on I know it almost certainly wont happen. The PTB clearly don't want her full time and it is still questionable at least to me how much they wanted her back as a guest. Add to that Torri has said in an interview that she doesn't want to come back full time and it closes the door on the issue.

Perhaps if the PTB really wanted her back and put a lot of effort into convincing her, then it could happen but I don't see them going to that effort.
                    Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                    Unfortunately, Torri herself has turned down the chance to return, so as others have said, unless they recast the role- again- it isn't going to happen and even if they did it's highly unlikely that Weir would be the leader of Atlantis again.
                    I know it isn't going to happen but I will wish and hope that both sides can kiss and make up and I will have my favorite girl back but I know what the reality is. In my AU she is still there and the leader.
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by fiction101 View Post
                      Awww, me too. *gives you hugs*
                      sigpic
                      My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Just to add to this topic - ME TOO!!
                        sigpic

Thanks to Marcy for the banner

Comment

Sorry, but we can hope that she will change her mind and she will return as special guest star in the second half or in season 6. She never will be a regular again, so it is an unrealistic wish.
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                            and they won't
                            They better not.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                              and they won't
                              Thank the Oraci!

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                              They better not.
                              Yeah... I know I'd hate to see that kind of thing happen on SGA

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                              Sorry, but we can hope that she will change her mind and she will return as special guest star in the second half or in season 6. She never will be a regular again, so it is an unrealistic wish.
                              Yup, it never hurts to wish though

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem
                              you and the rest of the world but ain't going to happen Joe messed up and now he going to have to live with .

Torri said no and we may never know why.
                              I wish her the best in whatever TH goes on to do now... regarding the show with Weir's absence, I hope TPTB find a good way to wrap up the story they had planned for her without Weir

Comment

Working...
                              X