Anyone desire this episode.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone desire this episode.

I have always wanted to see Teal'c on Atlantis. He is the only member of the SG Team that has never been there. Jack has been there a couple of times and the other team members were there in the Pegasus Project. I was excited when I heard of the early season 4 episode when Teal'c was supposed to appear on SGA but that was just a cameo and he just wanted to wish Sam farewell. I was just wondering if anyone else wanted to see him on Atlantis before.

T: Undomesticated Equines could not keep me away.
    Stargate Revival Please!

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
    I have always wanted to see Teal'c on Atlantis. He is the only member of the SG Team that has never been there. Jack has been there a couple of times and the other team members were there in the Pegasus Project. I was excited when I heard of the early season 4 episode when Teal'c was supposed to appear on SGA but that was just a cameo and he just wanted to wish Sam farewell. I was just wondering if anyone else wanted to see him on Atlantis before.

T: Undomesticated Equines could not keep me away.
    since the moment I first heard about Midway and that Teal'c would be visiting Atlantis I have been looking forward to this ep, pretty much above all else... I expect it will become one of my favorites of S4 when I have seen it

Comment

I am looking forward to seeing Teal'c. I personally would like to see them replace Ronon with Teal'c but that will never happen.
      Every Tuesday General Hammond gets alittle touch up on his dome. I say, "General Hammond, alittle off the top today?"

Top 25 females of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16929

Top 25 males of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21105

Comment

I really wanna know whos the superior fighter, jaffa (without symbiot and using tretonin) or trained, best of the best pissed off human. I really hope this is gonna be a fight of epic proportions and there is a clear victor
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

I love the idea of Teal'c visiting. It's gonna be fun!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
            I really wanna know whos the superior fighter, jaffa (without symbiot and using tretonin) or trained, best of the best pissed off human. I really hope this is gonna be a fight of epic proportions and there is a clear victor
            According to interviews I've seen

Spoiler:
            Teal'c comes out on top

Comment

I agree with pretty much everything said here... been looking forward to this episode probably more than any other.

I love Ronon but hope to see Teal'c come out on top of their "fight"

I'm kicking myself that I didn't get ahold of 'midway' yesterday when it was briefly on itunes... I can't wait for Friday!

Comment

Originally posted by GenHammondsBarber View Post
                I am looking forward to seeing Teal'c. I personally would like to see them replace Ronon with Teal'c but that will never happen.
                Replace Ronin with Teal'c? I just can't see this working. For me it would like putting Sheppard in the place of O'Neil in the first SG-1 seasons. Its like impossible to see it happening. I really like Teal'c but he doesn't fit as a regular on SGA.

Comment

Originally posted by Icedragon View Post
                  According to interviews I've seen

Spoiler:
                  Teal'c comes out on top
                  Spoiler:
                  Kinda. No one really wins, but from what I've seen, and what Darren has posted, Ronon has a + with weapons, Teal'c has a + with hand-to-hand combat.
                  Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                  encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                  3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                  4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                  5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Yep.
                    Spoiler:
                    Ronon gets in a number of clear shots with the sticks and does a kickass finishing move on Teal'c. Then they go hand-to-hand, and Teal'c grabs Ronon's arm and starts wailing on his head. Ronon seems pretty pissed that he got worked over and didn't get the last blow when Sam breaks them up!
                    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

im so P**t i missed it.... i cant find it anywhere either
                      "You'll be the most unpopular robot fighter since Sergeant Feces Processor."

sigpic

God: Every time I try to talk to someone it's "sorry this" and "forgive me that" and "I'm not worthy"...

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                        Yep.
                        Spoiler:
                        Ronon gets in a number of clear shots with the sticks and does a kickass finishing move on Teal'c. Then they go hand-to-hand, and Teal'c grabs Ronon's arm and starts wailing on his head. Ronon seems pretty pissed that he got worked over and didn't get the last blow when Sam breaks them up!
                        Sounds awsome... thanks for the info Darren

I wish Friday would hurry up now The anticipation of seeing this ep is killing!

Originally posted by pristinaheather View Post
                        im so P**t i missed it.... i cant find it anywhere either
                        I know what you mean I'm really wounded over that!

oh well not too long to wait now anyway...

*___________________________*
                        2 Days
                        23 Hours
                        26 Minutes
                        Till
                        'Midway'
                        Officially
                        Airs

(True at Time of Post)
                        *___________________________*

Comment

yes.. cant wait..
                          Any fool can be honest, for it is only what he knows.
                          A wise man is aware of when to share the truth.

Comment

who heard that rumor that
                            Spoiler:
                            midway is destroyed at the end
                            ? Some one legit said that i think.
                            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

We have to wait till tuesday!!!!!!!! (UK)

Comment

Working...
                              X