PDA

View Full Version : Anyone desire this episode.

YutheGreat
February 11th, 2008, 05:26 PM
I have always wanted to see Teal'c on Atlantis. He is the only member of the SG Team that has never been there. Jack has been there a couple of times and the other team members were there in the Pegasus Project. I was excited when I heard of the early season 4 episode when Teal'c was supposed to appear on SGA but that was just a cameo and he just wanted to wish Sam farewell. I was just wondering if anyone else wanted to see him on Atlantis before.

T: Undomesticated Equines could not keep me away.

Fenrir Foxz
February 11th, 2008, 05:36 PM
I have always wanted to see Teal'c on Atlantis. He is the only member of the SG Team that has never been there. Jack has been there a couple of times and the other team members were there in the Pegasus Project. I was excited when I heard of the early season 4 episode when Teal'c was supposed to appear on SGA but that was just a cameo and he just wanted to wish Sam farewell. I was just wondering if anyone else wanted to see him on Atlantis before.

T: Undomesticated Equines could not keep me away.

since the moment I first heard about Midway and that Teal'c would be visiting Atlantis I have been looking forward to this ep, pretty much above all else... I expect it will become one of my favorites of S4 when I have seen it :)

GenHammondsBarber
February 11th, 2008, 06:20 PM
I am looking forward to seeing Teal'c. I personally would like to see them replace Ronon with Teal'c but that will never happen.

2ndgenerationalteran
February 11th, 2008, 08:03 PM
I really wanna know whos the superior fighter, jaffa (without symbiot and using tretonin) or trained, best of the best pissed off human. I really hope this is gonna be a fight of epic proportions and there is a clear victor

Lorr
February 11th, 2008, 08:16 PM
I love the idea of Teal'c visiting. It's gonna be fun!

Icedragon
February 11th, 2008, 08:32 PM
I really wanna know whos the superior fighter, jaffa (without symbiot and using tretonin) or trained, best of the best pissed off human. I really hope this is gonna be a fight of epic proportions and there is a clear victor

According to interviews I've seen

Teal'c comes out on top

inta
February 12th, 2008, 06:01 AM
I agree with pretty much everything said here... been looking forward to this episode probably more than any other.

I love Ronon but hope to see Teal'c come out on top of their "fight"

I'm kicking myself that I didn't get ahold of 'midway' yesterday when it was briefly on itunes... I can't wait for Friday!

Lightningsun
February 12th, 2008, 10:29 AM
I am looking forward to seeing Teal'c. I personally would like to see them replace Ronon with Teal'c but that will never happen.

Replace Ronin with Teal'c? I just can't see this working. For me it would like putting Sheppard in the place of O'Neil in the first SG-1 seasons. Its like impossible to see it happening. I really like Teal'c but he doesn't fit as a regular on SGA.

Ltcolshepjumper
February 12th, 2008, 05:22 PM
According to interviews I've seen

Teal'c comes out on top

Kinda. No one really wins, but from what I've seen, and what Darren has posted, Ronon has a + with weapons, Teal'c has a + with hand-to-hand combat.

Darren
February 12th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Yep. Ronon gets in a number of clear shots with the sticks and does a kickass finishing move on Teal'c. Then they go hand-to-hand, and Teal'c grabs Ronon's arm and starts wailing on his head. Ronon seems pretty pissed that he got worked over and didn't get the last blow when Sam breaks them up!

pristinaheather
February 12th, 2008, 06:24 PM
im so P**t i missed it.... i cant find it anywhere either :(

Fenrir Foxz
February 12th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Yep. Ronon gets in a number of clear shots with the sticks and does a kickass finishing move on Teal'c. Then they go hand-to-hand, and Teal'c grabs Ronon's arm and starts wailing on his head. Ronon seems pretty pissed that he got worked over and didn't get the last blow when Sam breaks them up!

Sounds awsome... :D thanks for the info Darren :)

I wish Friday would hurry up now :( The anticipation of seeing this ep is killing!

im so P**t i missed it.... i cant find it anywhere either :(

I know what you mean ;) I'm really wounded over that!

oh well not too long to wait now anyway...

*___________________________*
2 Days
23 Hours
26 Minutes
Till
'Midway'
Officially
Airs
(True at Time of Post)
*___________________________*

jhoffa
February 12th, 2008, 09:05 PM
yes.. cant wait..

2ndgenerationalteran
February 13th, 2008, 12:39 AM
who heard that rumor that midway is destroyed at the end? Some one legit said that i think.

Emme
February 13th, 2008, 09:22 AM
We have to wait till tuesday!!!!!!!! (UK)

Jeff O'Connor
February 13th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Sounds stellar, Darren.