Jumper At Midway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumper At Midway

I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but there is a Puddle Jumper at midway station. Is this going to play a part in "Midway" ?

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s4/4...ift%5F0206.jpg
    Last edited by Darren; 11 February 2008, 12:20 PM.

Shiny but I highly doubt it. Its probably just there in case they have to fix something or some other crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgc133 View Post
      I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but there is a Puddle Jumper at midway station. Is this going to play a part in "Midway" ?

Uh you do realize that was from Adrift right?
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgc133 View Post

Spoiler:
        Yes, it plays a big part. Shep, McKay, Lee and Kavanaugh escape in the puddlejumper when the Midway station self-destructs.

Comment

Originally posted by Thain View Post
          Yes, it plays a big part. Shep, McKay, Lee and Kavanaugh escape in the puddlejumper when the Midway station self-destructs.
          Thanks for the spoilers dude.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

This is the Midway folder. I thought we didn't need spoiler tags. Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by Thain View Post
              This is the Midway folder. I thought we didn't need spoiler tags. Sorry!
              *looks at folder.*

Ah.............sorry. Didn't look what folder this was before I went in the thread. disregard. my own fault.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

The puddle jumper was, indeed, there since Adrift, sitting underneath it (and apparently empty). Unfortunately, with that jumper comes, what appears to be, a size problem. I think the jumper was made too large in comparison to Midway judging by Midway's interior size and frame size from "The Return".

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Aquarius View Post
                  The puddle jumper was, indeed, there since Adrift, sitting underneath it (and apparently empty). Unfortunately, with that jumper comes, what appears to be, a size problem. I think the jumper was made too large in comparison to Midway judging by Midway's interior size and frame size from "The Return".
                  Size doesn't matter! There's no problem!

[seriously giggled when I read your post, had to go back and make sure I read it right. teehee]
                  sigpic
                  It was Arrested Development

Comment

Spoiler:
                    The station blows up?

Comment

Originally posted by ColCaldwell View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      The station blows up?
                      Spoiler:
                      Oui
                      sigpic
                      It was Arrested Development

Comment

Originally posted by wheresmyfroggy View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Oui
                        Spoiler:
                        OMG, what is it with TPTB with a fetish of blowing everything up?

Comment

: I do not understand why everything in this script must inevitably explode.

Martin: Look, you guys may all know how things really work out there in the galaxy, but I know the film business. Explosions make great trailers. Simple fact. More explosions, better trailer. Better trailer, more viewers.

Comment

They can always build another one if we miss it too much. Realistically all they need in that location is 2 stargates: 1PG gate and one MW gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tupopoflungo View Post
                              : I do not understand why everything in this script must inevitably explode.

Martin: Look, you guys may all know how things really work out there in the galaxy, but I know the film business. Explosions make great trailers. Simple fact. More explosions, better trailer. Better trailer, more viewers.
                              ROFL, i was just thinking about that too. But i like the midway station.

Comment

Working...
                              X