Rate Midway (Spoiler-Free please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rate Midway (Spoiler-Free please)

Right, first of all I would post this in the pre airing spec. thread but I desperately want to avoid being spoilered for this ep.

So if anyone who managed to get it off I tunes before they took it down can give it a rating out of 10 without giving anything away it would be greatly appreciated.
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Great idea

*Sits and waits for a result*

Comment

I got it early this morning via my iTunes season pass. I loved it! It's my favorite of the season so far and probably in my top ten overall.

Definitely a 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Thain View Post
        Definitely a 10.
        awesome!
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I got it early this morning via my iTunes season pass. I loved it! It's my favorite of the season so far and probably in my top ten overall.

Definitely a 10.
          Well, that's good to know!
          sigpic

Comment

Definitely a 10.
            Fantastic I was expecting this to be one of my fav eps of S4 since I first heard about it

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
            awesome!
            Yup, I can't wait to see it now

Comment

Definitely a 10.
              Excellent...

The weeks gonna go so slow now... that's the only problem
              A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

10 out of 10
                Last edited by Amagoul; 11 February 2008, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amagoul View Post
                  10 out of 10
                  Agreed...INDEED!!! I loved it!!!

sigpic

Comment

9 out of 10.

Maybe 9.5.
                    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

I really liked it 10 out of 10
                      I live in my own little world, but it's okay, they know me here!!!

Comment

Loved it. 10 out of 10!

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                        O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

I really can not think badly about this ep... the idea is so good that it would take a horrendus mess up to turn it bad... *waits impatiently till Friday*
                          SHEPPARD (to Carson): Maybe there's something wrong an M.R.I. wouldn't pick up, if you know what I mean?
                          McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

CARTER: Thank you Sir.
                          O'NEILL: For what?
                          CARTER: Nothing.
                          O'NEILL: Think nothing of it. I've got plenty of that.

KELLER: Hang on, wait a minute, don't pull me up!
                          McKAY: What?! Why?
                          KELLER: I see light!
                          McKAY: No-no-no-no-no! Don't go towards the light! You wanna stay in the land of the living!
                          KELLER: No! Daylight! There's a mineshaft down there. I see daylight!

Comment

Why couldn't iTunes have left it up a little longer? I was so looking forward to downloading it... *sigh*

Oh well, at least it's good.
                            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I have been looking forward to this episode ALL season. Ronon and Teal'c finally get to face off. Friday cannot get here fast enough for me.

: Green is Good.
                              sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X