This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your deepest Darkest Season 5 Fears

So we have had our desires thread, time for our fears, what are you most scared of tptb doing?
    Personally i fear, that they will disgrace carter in order to remove her from atlantis and that Dr Jackson is the one who finds the bad guys!
    Im sure i have others but alls i can think of at the mo!

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
    Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
    SG1 -

All I can think of is the new enemy, I'm worried it's either going to be someone/thing we've already seen like Michaels bugs or the rogue Asurans, or it's just going to be a group of humans, or (worst case scenario IMO) since Daniel seems to have something to do with them, they introduce the Furlings as a new enemy. Hopefully whoever they are they'll be entirely new and non-human, I'd like them to be non-humanoid too, but that's probably too much to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Cree View Post
      So we have had our desires thread, time for our fears, what are you most scared of tptb doing?
      Personally i fear, that they will disgrace carter in order to remove her from atlantis and that Dr Jackson is the one who finds the bad guys!
      Im sure i have others but alls i can think of at the mo!
      It's kind of the opposite for me. I don't care how they remove Carter but I would like it if Daniel was the one responsible for finding the new race.

On the other hand, I don't think either of these things will happen. They can't just disgrace the11 yr old character Carter or they will piss off too many fans, and they know this. They COULD however have Daniel play an important role in finding the new bad guys. I don't think he will be solely responsible for it due to the simple fact that he isn't a permanent character, but there's nothing wrong with him being a major contributor.

As for my season 5 fears, I'll have to think about it and post later.
      Kevan Smith: "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."

Comment

my worst thought is that they'll kill off Beckett (again), as he is only in 5 episodes suppose it could be worse...but with Torri and Amanda gone too....well im not exactly thrilled about season 5 so far

Comment

My worst fear is that we've seen the end of the team (Shep, McKay, Teyla, Ronon) eps, where they get into trouble offworld. I like what they have done this year with the longer arcs but they seem to have forgotten the great team eps they did in S1 and S2.

Other than that my worst fear has already been confirmed (well other than loosing Shep, but thankfully that doesn't seem a posibility as the mo), that there will be no more Dr Weir in Atlantis.
          What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Having to endure more The McKay and Friends Show episodes.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by colin15watt View Post

my worst thought is that they'll kill off Beckett (again), as he is only in 5 episodes suppose it could be worse...but with Torri and Amanda gone too....well im not exactly thrilled about season 5 so far
              Agreed.
              SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!!!

Comment

Oh wow... worst fears.

Sheppard dies. Permanently. That would be it for me.
                But, more realistically, the writers go 'gee, we need to 'shake things up', let's kill someone. Oh, Zelenka or Lorne. They're not regulars.
                O'Neill shows up on Atlantis, but does nothing but crack bad jokes, thus wasting an episode.
                That they bring yet another SG1 villiain to the SGA universe.
                That TPTB think fans want another episode like "The Tower" and write it.

Comment

Woolsey

Comment

You know what I don't want for season 5? Those eps that you hear about and right off the bat you know that they're going to be boring and pointless. Ep's like "Childhood's End", "The Tower', "Missing", "Harmony", ect. They're the ones that are almost entirely off world with no technology in sight. You'd think they could be interesting, but they never are.
                    Kevan Smith: "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                      Oh wow... worst fears.

Sheppard dies. Permanently. That would be it for me.
                      But, more realistically, the writers go 'gee, we need to 'shake things up', let's kill someone. Oh, Zelenka or Lorne. They're not regulars.
                      O'Neill shows up on Atlantis, but does nothing but crack bad jokes, thus wasting an episode.
                      That they bring yet another SG1 villiain to the SGA universe.
                      That TPTB think fans want another episode like "The Tower" and write it.
                      Hey i dunno i think its time to bring the Ori over or even the foothold aliens...maybe the re'tu... why bother being original again huh? lol

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
                      Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
                      SG1 -

Comment

Originally posted by Cree View Post
                        Hey i dunno i think its time to bring the Ori over or even the foothold aliens...maybe the re'tu... why bother being original again huh? lol
                        I wouldn't mind if they bring the foothold aliens in SGA.
                        sigpic

Comment

John, Rodney, Teyla or Ronon biting the bullet could seal the show's fate for me. Keep at least these four alive, and I'd rather you don't lay a hand on Radek or Lorne, either. This isn't Galactica... which I love, by the way, but that show is done in a very different style, so that when such things as the equivalent to the six I just mentioned happen to die, it isn't nearly as awkward, it's well-done and it would add to the story. In SGA's case, it has many dramatic themes and moments, but it isn't a space opera. Mallozzi said that himself. So when beloved cast members fall, it has often seemed... out of place, unsavory and like a cheap trick to rack up numbers, only to later on hear from the majority of the fanbase how it shouldn't have been done.
                          If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

My fears are;

Another death of a main character.
                            A romance put into canon (any pairing)
                            no team eps
                            SG1 bad guys and good guys showing up week after week after week.
                            sigpic
                            banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Vala comes for a visit...
                              Mitchell comes for a visit...
                              Landry comes for a visit...
                              The Doci... oh you get the idea
                              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Working...
                              X