This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Offical 'We're Pissed Off At FOX' Thread

Yup. This started over in the Thought Crimes thread, but I thought maybe we could just move it over here.

This is where you can complain about FOX.

I'm upset because:

a) I just found out that they're cancelling Tru Calling.

b) They cancelled Wonderfalls after FOUR episodes.

So come one, come all, come and rant and rave about FOX.

Please keep the thread relatively... nice so the mods don't come around and tell us to calm down or shut us down.

I know there are a few... Come on, speak up!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

FOX cancelled Futurama, Family Guy, Firefly, Fastlane, John Doe, Tru Calling, Wonderfalls.

Notice any comminalities with all of them... yup, there's one... THEY'RE ALL GREAT SHOWS!!!

Especially Firefly, John Doe and Family Guy!
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

They didn't have the right to cancel FAMILY GUY!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
        FOX cancelled Futurama, Family Guy, Firefly, Fastlane, John Doe, Tru Calling, Wonderfalls.

Notice any comminalities with all of them... yup, there's one... THEY'RE ALL GREAT SHOWS!!!

Especially Firefly, John Doe and Family Guy!
        Futurama was awesome!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Trying to think of other good shows that FOX has idiodically thrown away.

And yes, Futurama was awesome! Why couldn't they cancel the simpsons instead?
          sigpic
          In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

I only watched Family Guy a few times, never watched Fastlane, wasn't interested in Firefly (though probably if I did watch it I would probably love it), LOVED Tru Calling and Wonderfalls, really enjoyed John Doe.

And I didn't even notice that Futurama went missing!

*cries*

I'm so sad!

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
              Trying to think of other good shows that FOX has idiodically thrown away.

And yes, Futurama was awesome! Why couldn't they cancel the simpsons instead?
              I really like the Simpsons, but over the years, it's just not as funny anymore.

They haven't cancelled That 70's Show. That show is great. I heard they're in their last season though

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                I only watched Family Guy a few times, never watched Fastlane, wasn't interested in Firefly (though probably if I did watch it I would probably love it), LOVED Tru Calling and Wonderfalls, really enjoyed John Doe.

And I didn't even notice that Futurama went missing!

*cries*

I'm so sad!
                SPACE channel airs Firefly on Sundays... I can't remember the time though... Used to be on Monday's at 9:00 but now it's Mutant X.

Anyways, both the Simpsons and That 70's Show I find are getting old.
                sigpic

Comment

Hello people Family Guy is coming back in January, Fox has order 35 episodes more.

And for the record it was canceled like 7 times because of law suits against the show. The Fox moved it around so much it was canned.

The same went for Futurama people loved it, no one knew when it was on, but there is always the chance of movies.
                  It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

That 80's show was cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                      That 80's show was cancelled.
                      I never even bothered to watch That 80's Show because it looked really stupid to me.

Comment

Dark Angel was a decent show, aswell. I agree that The Simpsons should have been cancelled instead of Futurama.

Comment

Oooh I watched Dark Angel on SPACE one day when I was sick. It was awesome! But, I forgot to watch it... Until just now... Damn.

There are not enough hours in the day!

Comment

The Simpsons was supposed to be retired last year.

SKIN was another show, it was cancelled after 1 episode. It was like the OC meets Romeo and Juliet. it was bad in my opinion.

Dark Angel season 1 and 3 was good. I was hoping it would get picked up by another channel, and what not.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                              Oooh I watched Dark Angel on SPACE one day when I was sick. It was awesome! But, I forgot to watch it... Until just now... Damn.

There are not enough hours in the day!
                              Working on a machine to extend that... Now only if the flux capacitor wou-

*all of the sudden somewhere in sweden you hear someone say "What was that noise?"*
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X