Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fable... Possibly one of best RPG's (Next to KOTOR)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fable... Possibly one of best RPG's (Next to KOTOR)

Does anyone on the forum play Fable? It's a RPG game on the X-Box.

The storyline is ok, but what makes this game great is the fact you can do almost anything. You chose if you're good or evil by the actions you do... But unlike in most games, you can reedeem yourself... Or do something good, then sin again.

Anyway... Thoughts, comments, opinions, anything?
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Too bad it's X-Box exclusive. It looks pretty damn cool. KOTOR 2's released in December (for X-Box) and February (for PC.) KOTOR is definately an awesome game.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
      Too bad it's X-Box exclusive. It looks pretty damn cool. KOTOR 2's released in December (for X-Box) and February (for PC.) KOTOR is definately an awesome game.
      What's your character in the game?
      sigpic
      In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

In KOTOR? Light sider, Sentinal (I think), scout... what about you?

Comment

Complete and absolute Dark side, Sith (i say sith because I'm evil) sentinal, soldier.

Me liky the two lightsabers and then force lightning storm the sorry S.O.B's

Too bad there's no stormtroopers to terrorize, unlike in Jedi Knight 2
          sigpic

Comment

Heh, I'm not much of a Star Wars fan, but these games are awesome.

Comment

Heh, I'm not much of a Star Wars fan, but these games are awesome.
              Yup... KOTOR made by Bioware, a canadian company ^-^

If you like that game, please tell me you've played the Baldur's Gate games.
              sigpic

Comment

Nope. Jade Empire looks like it's shaping up to be cool, but like Fable, it's X-Box exclusive and I don't have one.

Comment

Nope. Jade Empire looks like it's shaping up to be cool, but like Fable, it's X-Box exclusive and I don't have one.
                  You've never played Baldur's Gate? It's for computer, GREAT games.

Jade Empire looks amazing (heard a rumor it might be for computer later on).

You have to get a X-Box... Some of the best games are on it... namely, Halo 2 *bows to it*
                  sigpic

Comment

I think I'll wait for the X-Box 2. KOTOR spoilt me cause all the characters talked and etc. Now I expect that from every RPG. Does Fable have full talking?

Comment

I think I'll wait for the X-Box 2. KOTOR spoilt me cause all the characters talked and etc. Now I expect that from every RPG. Does Fable have full talking?
                      Every single line of it, and it changes depending on your Alignment... Heck, when I walk in a room, people run away screaming "DeathBringer is coming!"
                      sigpic

Comment

Heh, cool. What's the basic premise of the game?

Comment

Heh, cool. What's the basic premise of the game?
                          Well, you start off as a boy, your village is slaughtered. You're the only survivor, you train in a place called "the Heroes guild" to become a heroe... And then when you graduate, the adventure begins (can't say anymore without spoiling the core story)
                          sigpic

Comment

Still waiting for it over here in the UK. Heard about'Deathwatch'? You play a cowboy/vampire killing evil entities (statutory zombies,vamps etc) but in certain parts you have to make a decision about whether to do an evil deed or a good one (similar to Fable). Depending on which choice you make, you get a certain new move. The character looks a bit like Iron Maiden's Eddie character with a cowboy hat. Looks really cool.

Comment

only part about this game that i really hated, it was too short. This is a RPG, they are seposed to have a lot of play time. It took me 10 1/2 hours to beat it, thats jsut as long as it took em to beat Twin Snakes (Game Cube) of the metal gear series!

"The Battle to defeat Sin will be hard, prepare yourselves"

Comment

Working...
                              X