PDA

View Full Version : Sam's love life

Ashli
February 9th, 2008, 07:32 PM
"To all of you Sam fans dying for a hint of what's going on with Carter's love life, you'll have to wait until 'Trio' for a not-so-subtle tip-off."

"... We will not be dealing with Sam's love life on Atlantis. However, a passing mention of her personal life during a candid moment is another matter."
(Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog)

I didn't see any tip-off about Sam's love life in that episode. Did i miss it or did they just not show it?

P-90_177
February 9th, 2008, 07:33 PM
it was cut from the episode.

Jumper_One
February 9th, 2008, 07:33 PM
I didn't see any tip-off about Sam's love life in that episode. Did i miss it or did they just not show it?

the scene was cut ;) from JM's blog

Sally writes: “…speaking of ‘trio’; you said to the fans that as soon as the ep aired, you’d write out the unedited version of the ‘not-so-subtle sj/ship reference’ that ended up on the cutting room floor. will you still do that?”

Answer: Sure, but it will have to wait until Monday when I’m back in the office and can get my hands on the script.

Pharaoh Atem
February 9th, 2008, 07:35 PM
glad i'm not the only 1 confised

nx01a
February 10th, 2008, 12:09 AM
glad i'm not the only 1 confised
They could have cut a Keller line or two for that...:jack::sam:

JackandSamAddict
February 10th, 2008, 01:20 PM

I agree...:love::p

g.o.d
February 10th, 2008, 01:26 PM

or for :vala::sam:

Jumper_One
February 10th, 2008, 01:27 PM
or for :vala::sam:

why?

g.o.d
February 10th, 2008, 01:31 PM
why?

why not?

Aethon
February 10th, 2008, 01:32 PM
why?

Why not? :D

Omg if Sam finally came out of the closet would that increase ratings?

Jumper_One
February 10th, 2008, 01:39 PM
why not?

because if has nothing to do with Atlantis

Why not? :D

Omg if Sam finally came out of the closet would that increase ratings?

possibly :P

g.o.d
February 10th, 2008, 01:41 PM

who cares?

P-90_177
February 10th, 2008, 01:42 PM

Neither does Sam and Jack.

s09119
February 10th, 2008, 02:29 PM
why?

Why not?

Jumper_One
February 10th, 2008, 03:19 PM
who cares?

ok since you apparently don't care there's no point talking about it

Neither does Sam and Jack.

true and I didn't say it does ;) but I can understand that TBTB are willing to please the S/J shippers since Sam became base commander. either way it's a lot more realistic to mention 'General O'Neill' than Vala

Why not?

I asked first :P seriously though who would mention Vala and why? most people (this includes Keller) don't even know her and Shep, Rodney etc have only seen her once. there'd be no need to think of her

s09119
February 10th, 2008, 03:22 PM
ok since you apparently don't care there's no point talking about it

true and I didn't say it does ;) but I can understand that TBTB are willing to please the S/J shippers since Sam became base commander. either way it's a lot more realistic to mention 'General O'Neill' than Vala

I asked first :P seriously though who would mention Vala and why? most people (this includes Keller) don't even know her and Shep, Rodney etc have only seen her once. there'd be no need to think of her

Keller: "Jack O'Neill or Cameron Mitchell?"
Carter: "Vala Mal Doran!!!!"
Keller/McKay: "...?"
Carter: "What?"

:):):):)

Jumper_One
February 10th, 2008, 03:24 PM

:lol:

Ranlier
February 10th, 2008, 08:06 PM
I'm calling it as a reference to them getting together then breaking up.

Jumper_One
February 10th, 2008, 08:08 PM
I'm calling it as a reference to them getting together then breaking up.

who? S/J or S/V?

JackandSamAddict
February 10th, 2008, 08:10 PM
who? S/J or S/V?

Heehee...:D

Ashli
February 10th, 2008, 08:20 PM
it was cut from the episode.
Thanks for clearing that up.

Jumper_One
February 10th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Heehee...:D

I had to ask... :P

JackandSamAddict
February 10th, 2008, 08:22 PM
I had to ask... :P

:p I know...Curiosity and all...:p

Jumper_One
February 10th, 2008, 08:31 PM
:p I know...Curiosity and all...:p

:indeed: that and the fact that he could only be talking about S/V because why would S/J break up??? ;) :P

JackandSamAddict
February 10th, 2008, 08:36 PM
:indeed: that and the fact that he could only be talking about S/V because why would S/J break up??? ;) :P

Exactly what I'm sayin'!:D;)

Jumper_One
February 10th, 2008, 08:48 PM
Exactly what I'm sayin'!:D;)

glad we agree :)

Icedragon
February 11th, 2008, 01:06 AM
So it was cut, that makes sense. They only reference I got that could be that was the Zelenka comment. i.e it was hard to be in an enclosed space with him cos she likes him, and like the SamJackship would be inappropriate to pursuer.

kris.loui
February 11th, 2008, 07:50 AM
I thought the reference might be that she kept picking the men that are famous for being attractive older men, well except Colbert.

Pharaoh Atem
February 11th, 2008, 07:53 AM

keller proabaly doesn't know vala :)

Jumper_One
February 11th, 2008, 10:06 AM
I thought the reference might be that she kept picking the men that are famous for being attractive older men, well except Colbert.

you mean Clooney right?

keller proabaly doesn't know vala :)

yup

JackandSamAddict
February 11th, 2008, 10:17 AM
you mean Clooney right?

Clooney...I think that that answer is telling in itself.;)

Just sayin'.:p

Jumper_One
February 11th, 2008, 10:20 AM
Clooney...I think that that answer is telling in itself.;)

Just sayin'.:p

:indeed: :P

JackandSamAddict
February 11th, 2008, 10:28 AM
:indeed: :P

Yeah...

*cough*:jack:*cough*

:p

Jumper_One
February 11th, 2008, 11:06 AM
Yeah...

*cough*:jack:*cough*

:p

Mitchell82
February 11th, 2008, 12:00 PM

Sam/Vala ship? I like it!;)

Jumper_One
February 11th, 2008, 12:02 PM
Sam/Vala ship? I like it!;)

sorry dude you gotta decide ;) S/V or S/J? can't have both :P

Mitchell82
February 11th, 2008, 12:03 PM

Damn!:mckay:

artbrann
February 11th, 2008, 12:37 PM

who says? :sam::jack::vala:
would work for me, and Vala's probably freaky enough to go for it

Jumper_One
February 11th, 2008, 12:38 PM
who says? :sam::jack::vala:

would work for me, and Vala's probably freaky enough to go for it

what about Sam and Jack?

artbrann
February 11th, 2008, 12:40 PM
what guy wouldn't take a 3sum, honestly

Sam, well thats a toss up

Dr Lee
February 11th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Jack turn down two hot women... at the same time?

Remember he was happy at the idea of two carters back in S8

Jumper_One
February 11th, 2008, 12:43 PM
what guy wouldn't take a 3sum, honestly

:D

Sam, well thats a toss up

true

yeah but IDK if Jack likes Vala

artbrann
February 11th, 2008, 01:09 PM
yeah but IDK if Jack likes Vala
nothing a ball gag, some restraints, and a few other things Vala most likely has in her 'toy' collection wouldn't solve

Jumper_One
February 11th, 2008, 01:10 PM
nothing a ball gag, some restraints, and a few other things Vala most likely has in her 'toy' collection wouldn't solve

Jumper_One
February 11th, 2008, 06:24 PM
from JM's blog

A little chat between Carter and Keller as they are knotting up that rope:

Carter: So…you seeing anyone?

Keller: What?

Carter: Around the base, you seeing anyone?

Keller: I dunno…I had a moment with - with this…guy. He’s not exactly easy to read so…I guess the short answer is “no”. You?

Carter: Well, I’m the boss, so I can’t really…

Keller: Right Anyone back home?

Carter: Uhm…

Keller: Un-huh, I thought so. Give it up.

Carter: Well, it’s complicated.

Keller: Show me a relationship that isn’t.

Carter: He’s in Washington…I’m here.

Keller: Ouch. Long distance relationship.

Carter: He’s going to retire soon, so maybe -

Keller: Really! Retire? So…an older man, huh?

Carter: Not that much older.

Keller: Washington, older man…is he like a Senator or something? Someone famous? Would I know him?

Carter: Probably not.

sharachristine
February 11th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Ahhhh! Why why why was that cut! I can't stop smiling/ giggling/ wishing! I will sleep with a smile tonight!

Skydiver
February 11th, 2008, 06:43 PM
yeah....instead of this we get rod ranting and 'who would you rather'?????

IMHO, bad call. it would have meshed quite well with rodney and katie

hopefully, in the future, if they decide to put in any more ship stuff, joe DOESN'T tease then jerk it away from folks. you miss less stuff you never knew you could have had

toomanysides
February 11th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Way not to be subtle. I find myself disliking something once it becomes obviously canon, writers end up trying to hard.

In this case, I just can't imagine the ridiculous 'waiting' and long distance. Way too much against them, that you have to make an effort. Sam doesn't need Jack to be happy is all I'm saying.

Other than that I can be happy with S/J in the beginnings of the show. Actually, Post-Threads or Maybe Post-Grace... yeah I'm kinda conflicted with this issue.

VSS
February 12th, 2008, 12:19 AM
Needless to say, I think cutting this out and leaving in McKay's "flasher" idea was pretty lame. I think it's fair to address what's going on with Sam since she's in Atlantis. Last year, O'Neill mentioned her and no one went whacko. It's not as if there isn't a lot of cross-over dialog all the time. And posting the script is a big yawn for me (not directed at you, Jumper One!) because it never got filmed so who cares. I'd just like them to wrap up the Sam/Jack thing before Sam leaves Atlantis.

Joe said they would shoot a similar scene in S5. Let's see if they have time to do that, now.

Archaeis
February 12th, 2008, 01:04 AM
Well, just to throw a little wrench in the whole Jack/Sam thing, in episode "the Shroud", Sam calls Jack "Sir" on 3 separate occasions, even when they are in her lab alone.

VSS
February 12th, 2008, 01:21 AM
Well, just to throw a little wrench in the whole Jack/Sam thing, in episode "the Shroud", Sam calls Jack "Sir" on 3 separate occasions, even when they are in her lab alone.

Well, there's an awful lot of TPTB's famous shippy hints in seasons 9 & 10 which you can choose to ignore or not, like Sams' "Not exactly line" to Barrett when he asks if she's single. Someone actually sifted through all the little hints and this is what they came up with: LiveJournal (http://jenniferjf.livejournal.com/1420.html#cutid1)
I think some of it's in the eye of the beholder, but needless to say it comes down to more than sitting around during the Shroud.

But it's hard to ignore an 8x10 picture of him in her luggage on Atlantis. I don't keep an 8x10 of my boss in my bedroom, do you?:)

silly sally
February 12th, 2008, 03:53 AM

Well, there's an awful lot of TPTB's famous shippy hints in seasons 9 & 10 which you can choose to ignore or not, like Sams' "Not exactly line" to Barrett when he asks if she's single. Someone actually sifted through all the little hints and this is what they came up with: LiveJournal (http://jenniferjf.livejournal.com/1420.html#cutid1)
I think some of it's weak, but needless to say it comes down to more than sitting around during the Shroud.

But it's hard to ignore an 8x10 picture of him in her luggage on Atlantis. I don't keep an 8x10 of my boss in my bedroom, do you?:)

Maybe somethin happens in between Shroud and when Sam comes to Atlantis. Maybe they get together in the movies?

Dusk
February 12th, 2008, 04:01 AM
Listen guys, we all know she's with him in some capacity.

Read the above line again until you understand.

Skydiver
February 12th, 2008, 04:31 AM
sam is basically 'going steady' with a guy in washington. they don't SAY jack, but the photo earlier, with the fact that jack is the only character we know of in washington that's ready to retire kinda sets up the circumstantial evidence

silly sally
February 12th, 2008, 04:37 AM
sam is basically 'going steady' with a guy in washington. they don't SAY jack, but the photo earlier, with the fact that jack is the only character we know of in washington that's ready to retire kinda sets up the circumstantial evidence

I'm pretty sure the scene is about Jack. I thionk I've heard Amanda say something about a subtle reference to Jack in an interview. Maybe we should ask Joe to confirm the scene is about Jack :)

Skydiver
February 12th, 2008, 04:40 AM
you can try, dunno if he will or not though

VSS
February 12th, 2008, 05:19 AM
I'm pretty sure the scene is about Jack. I thionk I've heard Amanda say something about a subtle reference to Jack in an interview. Maybe we should ask Joe to confirm the scene is about Jack :)

He already did, way back in the fall. He came right out and said the guy from Washington was Jack O'Neill.:)

silly sally
February 12th, 2008, 05:21 AM
He already did, way back in the fall. He came right out and said the guy from Washington was Jack O'Neill.:)

He did? SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Uhm, sorry :o

jenks
February 12th, 2008, 06:57 AM
Meh, I'm glad it was cut.

Lisard
February 12th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Forgive me this has probably already been done to death, I am sure...
but 2 questions...

1) Is there any indication that the S/J storyline will have a resolutio point before she "leaves" the show (at least as a regular)?

2) Where is JM's blog???

JackandSamAddict
February 12th, 2008, 10:39 AM

:jack: If only...:p

from JM's blog

yeah....instead of this we get rod ranting and 'who would you rather'?????

IMHO, bad call. it would have meshed quite well with rodney and katie

hopefully, in the future, if they decide to put in any more ship stuff, joe DOESN'T tease then jerk it away from folks. you miss less stuff you never knew you could have had

Needless to say, I think cutting this out and leaving in McKay's "flasher" idea was pretty lame. I think it's fair to address what's going on with Sam since she's in Atlantis. Last year, O'Neill mentioned her and no one went whacko. It's not as if there isn't a lot of cross-over dialog all the time. And posting the script is a big yawn for me (not directed at you, Jumper One!) because it never got filmed so who cares. I'd just like them to wrap up the Sam/Jack thing before Sam leaves Atlantis.

Joe said they would shoot a similar scene in S5. Let's see if they have time to do that, now.

YEA! :p Lovely scene...wish it were canon though.:( But I think this bodes well for Contiuum...you know 'well' in terms of the ship...

Dang VVS! You beat me to it! :p Joe said the scene was Jack a while back...The shippers have been Trio crazy for a while now.:p

Jumper_One
February 12th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Forgive me this has probably already been done to death, I am sure...
but 2 questions...

1) Is there any indication that the S/J storyline will have a resolutio point before she "leaves" the show (at least as a regular)?

no there isn't. you'll just have to have faith ;)

2) Where is JM's blog???

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

Fenrir Foxz
February 12th, 2008, 11:11 AM
no there isn't. you'll just have to have faith ;)
http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

Maybe at the end of the series... or more likely in a last SG1 Movie involving Jack/RDA we'll get some hard proof of a relationship ;)

You never know though... The subtle change at the end of 'Continuum' might be that they are together...

**I might have cracked it :D On to the next speculation :P*

JackandSamAddict
February 12th, 2008, 11:12 AM
Maybe at the end of the series... or more likely in a last SG1 Movie involving Jack/RDA we'll get some hard proof of a relationship ;)

You never know though... The subtle change at the end of 'Continuum' might be that they are together...

Aww!:p But I already think they're together!:o (since like season 9!):p

Jumper_One
February 12th, 2008, 11:18 AM

I'd like that :)

hm IDK I think the change is subtle but not as subtle as a S/J resolution

LOL you think :P

Aww!:p But I already think they're together!:o (since like season 9!):p

yeah I mean look at all the hints during s9, 10 and s4 of SGA. with that line about the guy in DC and Joe confirming this guy's Jack - come on how can you still deny it? it's so obvious

JackandSamAddict
February 12th, 2008, 11:21 AM
yeah I mean look at all the hints during s9, 10 and s4 of SGA. with that line about the guy in DC and Joe confirming this guy's Jack - come on how can you still deny it? it's so obvious

I know...right!?! I mean FCOL! We got 'not exactly', 'fising', all the Jackisms Sam has picked up...the whole her not using 'sir' as every other word in the ep The Shroud (because you know that's all she used to say.:p

Well...there are a few other things...but I won't bore everyone with what us shippers think.:p I just believe that they are together...right now!:D

Jumper_One
February 12th, 2008, 11:28 AM
I know...right!?! I mean FCOL! We got 'not exactly', 'fising',

:indeed:

all the Jackisms Sam has picked up...the whole her not using 'sir' as every other word in the ep The Shroud

I think I should rewatch s9 and 10 :P

(because you know that's all she used to say.:p

yeah I know

Well...there are a few other things...but I won't bore everyone with what us shippers think.:p

LOL IDK about anyone else but I'm not bored :P

I just believe that they are together...right now!:D

clearly TBTB agree. I bet you guys are looking forward to Continuum :D

JackandSamAddict
February 12th, 2008, 11:29 AM

:p Oh yes...we ARE!:D

Oh, and BTW...I LOVE your sig.:D

Jumper_One
February 12th, 2008, 11:33 AM
:p Oh yes...we ARE!:D

so am I. can't wait to finally see Jack again :D it's been some time...

Oh, and BTW...I LOVE your sig.:D

thanks I like it too :P

JackandSamAddict
February 12th, 2008, 11:34 AM
so am I. can't wait to finally see Jack again :D it's been some time...

I know...I miss him!

Jumper_One
February 12th, 2008, 11:46 AM
I know...I miss him!

yeah me too

Fenrir Foxz
February 12th, 2008, 11:48 AM

:jack: "Ya think?" :P

VSS
February 12th, 2008, 12:06 PM
:indeed:

I think I should rewatch s9 and 10 :P

yeah I know

LOL IDK about anyone else but I'm not bored :P

I have long since learned not to count my chickens before they've clucked.

Jumper_One
February 12th, 2008, 12:08 PM
:jack: "Ya think?" :P

:jack: I do

JackandSamAddict
February 12th, 2008, 12:47 PM

Aww! I do!:p I'm not getting my hopes up TOO far though. You get disappointed worse like that. I'm hoping for ship...but if we don't get it...that's okay. Because in my shippy mind they are SO MARRIED. '

I mean...

You don't just keep a picture of your BOSS in your personal quarters...now your husband...that's more than okay.;)

Jumper_One
February 12th, 2008, 03:14 PM

true

I mean...

You don't just keep a picture of your BOSS in your personal quarters...now your husband...that's more than okay.;)

good point :)

PG15
February 12th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Good news!

Oh, and for those of you wondering about the footage of the scene I posted in last night’s entry - yes, it will be available as a dvd special feature

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2008/02/12/february-12-2008-damn-garage-door-opener/

VSS
February 12th, 2008, 05:25 PM
Good news!

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2008/02/12/february-12-2008-damn-garage-door-opener/

Yawn. It'll be nice to see, but (depending on how they frame it) it's not canon. Just a bone for the shippers.

Still waiting for a similar scene to be shot for season 5, as promised. I think it's pathetic to wrap up a decade-long story arc with a DVD extra. IMHO, of course.

Archaeis
February 12th, 2008, 06:29 PM

Hammond?
Henry Hayes?

Jumper_One
February 12th, 2008, 06:32 PM
Hammond?
Henry Hayes?

Woolsey? :P sorry but Joe already confirmed it's Jack ;)

Archaeis
February 12th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Woolsey? :P sorry but Joe already confirmed it's Jack ;)

Carter and Woolsey. Now that's a great couple.

Jumper_One
February 12th, 2008, 07:12 PM

err no I don't think so :P

Skydiver
February 12th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Hammond?
Henry Hayes?
yeah, i don't think so ;)

JackandSamAddict
February 12th, 2008, 07:40 PM
err no I don't think so :P

yeah, i don't think so ;)

It's Jack...:D :love:

But you know...ship what makes you happy. I sure do!

~:love:

jelgate
February 12th, 2008, 08:43 PM

*runs away screaming*

atlantis_babe34
February 13th, 2008, 01:34 AM
Itsss Jackkkkkkkkkkkk!:D

jasminaGo
February 13th, 2008, 03:04 AM

i want to see that

the expression on McKay face would be priceless :eek:

jasminaGo
February 13th, 2008, 03:10 AM

the reference i got was Carter saying "nuts", that's so an O'Neill line

orasai
February 13th, 2008, 03:51 AM
i think the clue was that she went for clooney, the older, salt and pepper haired gentleman... :jack: <--- huh? huh??

i think a nice little joke would have been "richard dean anderson or david hewlett"

hehehehehehhe

:mckay: <3 :beckett:

JackandSamAddict
February 13th, 2008, 06:12 AM
*runs away screaming*

What they said!:D

Jumper_One
February 13th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Itsss Jackkkkkkkkkkkk!:D

of course :P

the reference i got was Carter saying "nuts", that's so an O'Neill line

true and I also thought the 'well this was fun' after she fell down the first time sounded like O'Neill

i think the clue was that she went for clooney, the older, salt and pepper haired gentleman... :jack: <--- huh? huh??

yup

i think a nice little joke would have been "richard dean anderson or david hewlett"

hehehehehehhe

:mckay: <3 :beckett:

:lol: that would've been awesome :P

gatechick
February 14th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Someone said Sam had an 8X10 pic of Jack in her luggage. I completely missed this, which ep was it in? And several people mentioned JM said that it was Jack that she was talking about in the clipped scene. Anyone know where I can find that in his blog?

Jumper_One
February 14th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Someone said Sam had an 8X10 pic of Jack in her luggage. I completely missed this, which ep was it in? And several people mentioned JM said that it was Jack that she was talking about in the clipped scene. Anyone know where I can find that in his blog?

here's the scene that was cut

A little chat between Carter and Keller as they are knotting up that rope:

Carter: So…you seeing anyone?

Keller: What?

Carter: Around the base, you seeing anyone?

Keller: I dunno…I had a moment with - with this…guy. He’s not exactly easy to read so…I guess the short answer is “no”. You?

Carter: Well, I’m the boss, so I can’t really…

Keller: Right Anyone back home?

Carter: Uhm…

Keller: Un-huh, I thought so. Give it up.

Carter: Well, it’s complicated.

Keller: Show me a relationship that isn’t.

Carter: He’s in Washington…I’m here.

Keller: Ouch. Long distance relationship.

Carter: He’s going to retire soon, so maybe -

Keller: Really! Retire? So…an older man, huh?

Carter: Not that much older.

Keller: Washington, older man…is he like a Senator or something? Someone famous? Would I know him?

Carter: Probably not.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2008/02/11/february-11-2008-script-work-the-doctor-drops-in-and-that-deleted-conversation/

and here's the pic, it's from 403 'Reunion' ;)
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee163/Jumper_One/SGA/reunion0232.jpg

gatechick
February 14th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Thanks for that pic. I missed that completely. Now I am going to go buy Reunion on itunes just so I can see that scene.

Jumper_One
February 14th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Thanks for that pic. I missed that completely. Now I am going to go buy Reunion on itunes just so I can see that scene.

you're welcome :)

jasminaGo
February 15th, 2008, 06:06 AM
true and I also thought the 'well this was fun' after she fell down the first time sounded like O'Neill

:P

yeah I forgot about that one :)

VSS
February 15th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Maybe I'll have to watch Trio after all. I've been so ticked off over that cut scene I never even watched it. On the other hand, I don't like Keller, either.

Hmm. What to do, what to do....

nx01a
February 15th, 2008, 08:28 PM
It's not a bad episode, just not the most exciting or important. Some of the dialogue and situations are hilarious.

Jumper_One
February 16th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Maybe I'll have to watch Trio after all. I've been so ticked off over that cut scene I never even watched it. On the other hand, I don't like Keller, either.

Hmm. What to do, what to do....

I'd go ahead and watch it. since you have low expectations you might even get surprised by something :) oh and about Keller, I've talked with several people that changed their mind about her after watching this ep ;)

nx01a
February 16th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Until she single handedly takes out a group of Genii with a scalpel, I'll remain skeptical.;)

Jumper_One
February 16th, 2008, 04:37 PM
Until she single handedly takes out a group of Genii with a scalpel, I'll remain skeptical.;)

I doubt we'll ever get to see that but it would certainly be a cool scene :D

VSS
February 16th, 2008, 05:40 PM

Hahahahaha! Me, too!

leiasky
October 7th, 2008, 04:04 PM

I'm all for that! But - at least we got to see it in the dvd deleted scenes:)

akren
October 7th, 2008, 05:26 PM
I am all for :sam: & :jack: getting together 'officially' on cannon (well more that has been mentioned before :P *lol*), the pic was a nice touch as well. Jack retiring soon = Sam, Cassandra & Jack making a family (glad to see the balck widow curse hasnt hit...yet :P)? ;)

As for Keller, I hope she gets with Rodney (& seeing her go all superwoman with a scapel would be funny & cool, too! :D). :mckay:

leiasky
October 8th, 2008, 06:59 AM

Yup. That was a nice clue.

LOL! That would have been even funnier!

Ohh, I didn't catch that one!

atlantis_babe34
October 11th, 2008, 04:39 PM
She said so many things in that Episode.. Jackisms if you will. to let anyone know that they had been around eachother latley. Jsut to name a few.

"This is not my first Rodeo Rodney" - Jack said the around the same thing to Sam in Solitudes.

"Oh Nuts" - Jack said the same to Nirtti in the epsiodes where Cassie was sick. the name escapes me at the moment.

"That was fun" - is just something Jack would say.

George Clooney comment was a big hint in my book.

...just to name a few

helenmagnus23
July 12th, 2010, 02:19 PM
She said so many things in that Episode.. Jackisms if you will. to let anyone know that they had been around eachother latley. Jsut to name a few.

"This is not my first Rodeo Rodney" - Jack said the around the same thing to Sam in Solitudes.

"Oh Nuts" - Jack said the same to Nirtti in the epsiodes where Cassie was sick. the name escapes me at the moment.

"That was fun" - is just something Jack would say.

George Clooney comment was a big hint in my book.

...just to name a few

I noticed that:D

helenmagnus23
July 12th, 2010, 02:21 PM
I love this eps it's so funny :D
i like it when Rodney goes to open the red door and Sam say's red means bad i think:D it's so funny..llol

Martina Magnus
July 13th, 2010, 05:38 AM
I love this eps it's so funny :D
i like it when Rodney goes to open the red door and Sam say's red means bad i think:D it's so funny..llol

This is one of the best eps :D