PDA

View Full Version : I thought keller had no social life??

Pharaoh Atem
February 9th, 2008, 03:08 AM
eariler in the season keller went on about missing a lot in life parties being
with friends.

so how did she know the beer game ....how did she makes the time to go out to a party and learn it??

jenks
February 9th, 2008, 03:09 AM
with friends.

so how did she know the beer game ....how did she makes the time to go out to a party and learn it??

Uh? She's in her late 20's!

any_gopher
February 9th, 2008, 04:19 AM
Yeah, some things you just know, whether you actually do them or not.

SGFerrit
February 9th, 2008, 04:41 AM

Exactly. She was talking about when she was a teen/in high school in Quarantine.

Obviously she did lots of catching up;)

doylefan22
February 9th, 2008, 05:10 AM
Exactly. She was talking about when she was a teen/in high school in Quarantine.

Obviously she did lots of catching up;)

I thought she was talking about college/uni too from the fact she was a lot younger than the others.

Still it does make her 'sob story' in Quarantine even less worthy of sympathy if that's the case. It's not like she's been a complete social outcast - oh dear she didn't get in with the popular crowd at school, how terribly tragic...

That's a bit of sloppy writing and characterisation that I hope they never bring up again to be honest because to complain about something like that doesn't really endear people to her.

s09119
February 9th, 2008, 05:18 AM
She was talking about ways to get free beer at bars; you don't need to have a social life to hang out at bars all night, usually it's the opposite. My take on it was that she learned it because she was lonely and needed something to do at the bar, so she learned that to get free beer.

TheLoneGunman
February 9th, 2008, 06:14 AM
I bet the bar life turned her into who *snip* she is now. She was probably perfectly normal as a kid, then when she was singled out for her smarts she fled to the bars to be treated normal and that turned into her sleeping with any guy who didn't give her a weirdo look.

hisg1fans
February 9th, 2008, 06:45 AM
She was talking about ways to get free beer at bars; you don't need to have a social life to hang out at bars all night, usually it's the opposite. My take on it was that she learned it because she was lonely and needed something to do at the bar, so she learned that to get free beer.

Nothing wrong with getting free beer!!!! :D

doylefan22
February 9th, 2008, 07:26 AM

Not really. She doesn't seem like the type to have the brassy confidence to hang out in a bar on her own.

Shan Bruce Lee
February 9th, 2008, 07:54 AM
I knew somebody was gonna start a thread about this.

Honestly, I don't think it's even worth bringing it up. I don't go to bars and hardly ever go to parties but I still know a ton of drinking games.

I think it's just another excuse for people to complain about Keller.

Vala_M
February 9th, 2008, 08:01 AM
Not really. She doesn't seem like the type to have the brassy confidence to hang out in a bar on her own.

I agree. I guess they just needed a way to make that part happen and since we already know a lot about McKay and Carter, it wouldn't have worked with them so they made it be Keller. Although after finding out she didn't hang out with too many people, that seemed out of place.

Vala,

drake122
February 9th, 2008, 08:04 AM

It is not technically possible for Keller to be in her late 20's, have finished medical school and be added to a top-secret Atlantis expedition with just like 5-6 years of medical practice.

While I really like Jewel Staite as an actress, but I'm afraid the character of Dr. Jennifer Keller is totally screwed up.

SGFerrit
February 9th, 2008, 08:35 AM
I bet the bar life turned her into the slut she is now. She was probably perfectly normal as a kid, then when she was singled out for her smarts she fled to the bars to be treated normal and that turned into her sleeping with any guy who didn't give her a weirdo look.

Have you by any chance just got a train in from the 19th century?

Teelie
February 9th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Got that right. Any little thing they'll jump on over Keller but if/when it's another more "likable" SGA cast member they're quick to defend it.

Major_Griff
February 9th, 2008, 09:24 AM
I bet the bar life turned her into the slut she is now. She was probably perfectly normal as a kid, then when she was singled out for her smarts she fled to the bars to be treated normal and that turned into her sleeping with any guy who didn't give her a weirdo look.

Seriously, how is she a slut? We have absolutely no indication that she slept with either Ronon or Rodney. And if she did, so what!! This whole puritan attitude really pisses me off. Why do people have to be sexually repressed to not be called a slut? Same thing with Sheppard. So he flirts with every alien chick who's easy on the eyes, so what!!!

Teelie
February 9th, 2008, 10:38 AM
I don't recall ever seeing Sheppard referred to in such a negative light either now that you mention it. It's okay for him to flirt around half the galaxy like Star Gate's answer to Captain Kirk but if Keller does it, she must be sleeping around. :rolleyes:

pynapl
February 9th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Got that right. Any little thing they'll jump on over Keller but if/when it's another more "likable" SGA cast member they're quick to defend it.

Yeah. I think it's just that people are so used to a certain personality type within the Stargate universe that they don't know what to do with a character who isn't completely confident about everything--and vocalizes it. I find her character a refreshing change of pace. We see someone who is both trying to fit in and get over her doubts/insecurities of herself at the same time.

As much as we all praise the confident "hero" personality, not every one can be that way from the get-go.

As for her knowing about the drinking game, I honestly don't think we have heard enough about her past to fully understand where she is coming from--and as the smart-kid who was always younger than her peers, I have a feeling she at least tried to keep up with popular ideas in order to feel she fit in when the opportunity arose. That, I think, is the main struggle for this character...she always feels she needs to try to fit in.

Mitchell82
February 9th, 2008, 11:51 AM

Slut? She had no social life as a young teenager so she had time later on but how exactly is she a slut considering she hasn't slept with anyone? You realize to be slut sex is part of that right?

Zamboni
February 9th, 2008, 01:20 PM
I think that bridge trick is not the only beer game she knows... Look how quickly she stripped off her clothes when Rodney came up with the "use pants as rope" idea...

She didn't even hesitate... I bet she gets really wild after a few beers... HELLO! LOL

(bet she likes to play doctor too...)

Willow'sCat
February 9th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Based on what? Stereotypes of what kind of gals do that? :cool:

Is everyone suddenly a puritan now? :P:S Also this is a PG site, so can people keep that in mind when choosing their words. :cool::rolleyes:

Cory Holmes
February 9th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Also this is a PG site, so can people keep that in mind when choosing their words. :cool::rolleyes:
That'd just take all the fun out of things ;)

Skydiver
February 9th, 2008, 05:14 PM
good grief.

a slut is someone that sleeps around. we've never seen keller in bed with anyone, thus we have no canon proof of her being promiscious...thus, in my opinion, she's not a slut

and i agree with some posters...if she was a man that was flirting, it'd be fine. but if a woman so much as looks at a guy, she must be a slut. :rolleyes:

I know drinking games and i can count the number of evenings i've spent in a bar on one hand

jelgate
February 9th, 2008, 05:16 PM
good grief.

a slut is someone that sleeps around. we've never seen keller in bed with anyone, thus we have no canon proof of her being promiscious...thus, in my opinion, she's not a slut

and i agree with some posters...if she was a man that was flirting, it'd be fine. but if a woman so much as looks at a guy, she must be a slut. :rolleyes:

I know drinking games and i can count the number of evenings i've spent in a bar on one hand

Gotta love those double standands:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hypochondriac
February 9th, 2008, 05:55 PM
I don't like the character of keller but she's not a slut. No indication of her being a slut. None of the characters are. If you had to make a list I would put Vala on it before Keller. As for how she knew the game maybe she googled bar games.

Jumper_One
February 9th, 2008, 06:10 PM
from JM's blog

Wams352 writes: “ Although, nitpick - if she is so socially awkward, never had any friends (which is what I understood her to imply in Quarantine) how’d she learn any nifty bar/beer drinking games?”

Answer: There is a difference between having trouble fitting in and being completely friendless.
http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2008/02/09/february-9-2008-cookie-monster-reviews-there-will-be-blood-baron-destructo-reviews-the-illusionist-while-i-consider-two-fan-fueled-feasts/

Willow'sCat
February 9th, 2008, 06:54 PM
from JM's blog

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2008/02/09/february-9-2008-cookie-monster-reviews-there-will-be-blood-baron-destructo-reviews-the-illusionist-while-i-consider-two-fan-fueled-feasts/God bless Joe.

I have to say this idea that you have to be 100% one thing or another has me wondering what kind of world some of you live in, you can't be socially awkward and make friends? Or go to bars and OMG! Drink! :eek:

You certaily cant take a drink from a guy without being called names obviously. :cool: I am so glad none of you are my friends. :cool::rolleyes:

PS so Sky the word slut is allowed? Wow, my PG standards are higher then GWs. :S:P Nice to know, I can post those McShep fics on GW now. ;)

PG15
February 9th, 2008, 06:55 PM
I can just see it now. Keller tries to hang out with a group of people at a bar who she considers "friends", but she can't get a word in edgewise because she's just not that good socially, so she goes to hang out at the bar and learns a bar trick. Seems perfectly fine to me.

Also, I can see how her lack of a social life early in life can decrease her social inhibitions...does that make sense? If you don't know what's taboo, then you won't respect it. That's why she was so quick to strip. ;)

Fenrir Foxz
February 9th, 2008, 06:58 PM
I can just see it now. Keller tries to hang out with a group of people at a bar who she considers "friends", but she can't get a word in edgewise because she's just not that good socially, so she goes to hang out at the bar and learns a bar trick. Seems perfectly fine to me.

Also, I can see how her lack of a social life early in life can decrease her social inhibitions...does that make sense? If you don't know what's taboo, then you won't respect it. That's why she was so quick to strip. ;)

Yeah that makes perfect sense... It's also a pretty good explaination as to why she could be like she is given what we have learn so far ;)

You had to bring up the stripping thing :P Damn Carter finding that rope! :D

Willow'sCat
February 9th, 2008, 06:59 PM
That's why she was so quick to strip. ;)Hmm, I think she was quick to remove her clothing to save them all ;) because she is a doctor, and use to the naked human body. And even if it was McKay :p they are still adults, so really it was nothing in the scheme of things. Again why is this such a big deal? I don't get it, people wear less on beaches! She would have had her underwear on. :rolleyes:

Skydiver
February 9th, 2008, 07:00 PM
or she was simply willing to do her part to get out of hte hole

i also had an idea that, after quarantine, ronon kinda 'brought her into the fold' so to speak. and, in my fanon mind, told her 'hey, want to be part of the group, spend time iwth the group and socialize'...and that's what she was doing with mckay. socializing

it's not like the grabbed a handful of condoms on her way out the door :)

Killdeer
February 9th, 2008, 07:01 PM

LOL - well, I don't know about that, with the amount of complaining around here about Shep's "kirking." :D But I agree that Keller is not a slut. Flirtatious, yes. Jewel said as much in her interview. But that's a long LONG way from being a slut.

PG15
February 9th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Well, it's a big deal to me because I'm a guy, and that was nice. ;)

Ok, here's some stuff from JM regarding the new "McKay/Keller" ship:

Inpa writes: “Will the Rodney/Keller thing be revisited or is it official now?”

Answer: Official? All they did was go out for a drink together. Seriously. Applying that logic, given the number of times Carl and I have been out to dinner together, we should be happily married by now.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2008/02/09/february-9-2008-cookie-monster-reviews-there-will-be-blood-baron-destructo-reviews-the-illusionist-while-i-consider-two-fan-fueled-feasts/

Exactly.

February 9th, 2008, 10:37 PM
it's not like the grabbed a handful of condoms on her way out the door :)

I haven't been to an organizational infirmary (which is like what Atlantis has) that didn't have them to be handed out when asked. As CMO, she probably signs off on the massive* shipments that need to be brought in to satisfy demand. You could say she's the keeper of the condoms.

* I'm sure Sheppard has a special section on the order form.

artbrann
February 10th, 2008, 10:26 AM
I haven't been to an organizational infirmary (which is like what Atlantis has) that didn't have them to be handed out when asked. As CMO, she probably signs off on the massive* shipments that need to be brought in to satisfy demand. You could say she's the keeper of the condoms.

* I'm sure Sheppard has a special section on the order form.
with Sheppard, I wouldn't be suprised if he was on an experimental male contraceptive too, because god knows how all those Pegasus galaxy women would react to a guy pulling out a condom
not like it's Earth, and everyone and their dog keeps a pack around

Shan Bruce Lee
February 10th, 2008, 11:50 AM
with Sheppard, I wouldn't be suprised if he was on an experimental male contraceptive too, because god knows how all those Pegasus galaxy women would react to a guy pulling out a condom
not like it's Earth, and everyone and their dog keeps a pack around

lol "It goes on your head?"

SGFerrit
February 10th, 2008, 01:47 PM
good grief.

I would so green you right now, but I have to spread some around:(

Mitchell82
February 10th, 2008, 02:20 PM
good grief.

Exactly.

February 10th, 2008, 04:39 PM

"This is the way it's done in the City of the Ancestors. Don't you want to have some Ancestral Bliss?"

Or perhaps there are special nanites that the Ancients invented to help with this.

Jumper_One
February 10th, 2008, 05:26 PM
from JM's blog

Tardishart writes: “ I am a little saddened that so many folks seem to think Keller is a loose women, god when did it become 1952 again?!”

Answer: 1952?! I was going to suggest Victorian England! Seriously, the fact that she “almost kisses” Ronon and then, months later, asks Rodney to join her for a drink is considered cheap and shameless behavior. The only possible reasoning I can think of for using this line of argument is either 1) The individuals doing the criticizing grew up in a sheltered environment where they were permitted few social interactions with the outside world, or, and this is a stretch 2) They really reeeeeeaching for any possible argument, no matter how ridiculous, to use against the character. God forbid she should change her hairstyle. Cries of “Harlot! Devil Woman!” will surely resound in whichever corridors of fandom these Prudence Goodwife’s happen to frequent.

s09119
February 10th, 2008, 05:30 PM
from JM's blog

Months later? It's only been a maximum of one month, maybe two...

Skydiver
February 10th, 2008, 05:36 PM
even if it's been a week

keller and ronon chatted, he's a friend and likely tried to get her to make friendships with the members of hte team.

weeks later, after surviving a near death experience, she pushed rodney for a beer.

it's called bonding. it's called the introvert socializing.

and let's not forget....i think even if rod was the last male in the pegasus galaxy, keller wouldn't 'have' him.

two team mates bonding over a bottle of beer.

ykickamoocow
February 10th, 2008, 05:37 PM
I do enjoy that the writers read this forum and i agree with JM that its perfectly ok for Keller to flirt with 2 seperate especially when we consider that Keller flirting with Ronan could have happened months ago.

PG15
February 10th, 2008, 06:09 PM

How do you figure? There were no onscreen indicators of a time frame...

EDIT: In fact, all we know is that it's been less than 6 months since Spoils of War, since Teyla's still pregnant, and she was 3 months along in BAMSR, and SoW happened about a week after that episode.

the fifth man
February 10th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Seriously, how is she a slut? We have absolutely no indication that she slept with either Ronon or Rodney. And if she did, so what!! This whole puritan attitude really pisses me off. Why do people have to be sexually repressed to not be called a slut? Same thing with Sheppard. So he flirts with every alien chick who's easy on the eyes, so what!!!

I completely agree with you on this. Nice post.

Teelie
February 10th, 2008, 06:24 PM
Not even one of the creative heads behind the series is going to satisfy the bloodlust against Keller. No matter how many ways it's stated she isn't a "loose woman," it's just more fodder for the Anti-Keller Brigade.

rlr149
February 10th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Not even one of the creative heads behind the series is going to satisfy the bloodlust against Keller. No matter how many ways it's stated she isn't a "loose woman," it's just more fodder for the Anti-Keller Brigade.

they're just gutted a fictional character gets more ;) than them

and my dad taught me that trick when i was 10, pretty sure it wasn't in a bar though, so what does that tell you?

Detox
February 10th, 2008, 10:23 PM

Oh cool, I didn't know you write the show.

kohar
February 11th, 2008, 12:59 AM
I'd never heard of that bar trick until maybe 4 months ago and I didn't see it in a bar, I saw it on a programme on BBC about hustling. They frequently show bar tricks for getting free beer or rounds of drinks.

And I am far from having a lack of a social life!

JackHarkness_Hot
February 11th, 2008, 01:46 AM
with friends.

Like all good things, she could have read it somewhere.

I have this book on how to cover damaged dorm walls after a hectic house party, how to get a free drink by using 2 brandy glasses and a stem-less "maraschino" cherry, how to survive a boring lecture. In essence, the university student bible is what I got.

lol :D

artbrann
February 11th, 2008, 02:25 AM
"This is the way it's done in the City of the Ancestors. Don't you want to have some Ancestral Bliss?"
the Ancients are treated as gods there, so maybe it would work
he could get away with almost anything using that logic too, kinky, regular, or fetish
he's just gotta get them to build a ferris wheel(it was ferris wheels he liked in season 1 episode 1 right?, i'll have to check later *queues dvd*) to cover everything

orasai
February 13th, 2008, 03:42 AM
first she was into ronan,:ronan: now shes having a beer with mckay!?!?:mckay:

whats going on????

DigiFluid
February 13th, 2008, 05:40 AM
The city bike? Come on, are we still in high school here?

Emme
February 13th, 2008, 06:48 AM
Ok so If A guy almost kisses me. Then nothing happens for lets say 2 weeks. I meet someone else who I like and ask him out for a beer........... how would this make me a slut.

And as for stripping off, as she is inexperienced off world why wouldn't she do as the experienced people tell her. If some one said to me 'take off your shirt we need it as rope' who the hell am I to argue. Off it would come.

I too know bar games. I saw them in movies. Oh and programs like this. This week I learned a new one.

andromeda_dan
February 13th, 2008, 09:37 AM
No, Keller the city's quiet, shy, little jokester-that-would-be-a-great-pal-to-hang-out-with.

Bagpuss
February 13th, 2008, 10:05 AM
Lol at the title ! :D I don't think one almost-kiss with Ronon and a friendly drink with Rodney counts as promiscuous behaviour by Keller or any other character in SG .

DavetheAvatar
February 13th, 2008, 10:30 AM
I saw the Keller/Ronan thing and I thought "They would be great together!" and then I saw the end of Trio with McKay/Keller and I thought "The would be great tog....wait a minute...."

I knew somebody on here would have something to say about it. She's a great character who just likes to have a bit of fun. We see actual relationships beyond an almost kiss and a beer then you'd have a point, right now, it's nothing.

Major_Griff
February 13th, 2008, 10:33 AM
As I have said in other threads, almost kissing one guy and having a beer with another does not make you the town bicycle or a slut. Even if she did have sex with Ronon and Rodney, having sex with two guys months apart from each other in the whole year she's been there is not that big of a deal. That said we have absolutely no indication that she even kissed either one, let alone had sex with them.

reddevil18
February 13th, 2008, 10:45 AM
she's making friends and starting to have a social life :eek:

Yeah...SHOCKING! :rolleyes:
Seriously, how childish can you get? "The city bike"?! :rolleyes:

GateLadyM
February 13th, 2008, 11:10 AM
I watch SGA for scifi adventure, not to see wimpy Keller's cheap Harlequin romance adventures every episode she is in (we've had 2 in a row now).

Its bad enough she is a whiny, but the flirty stuff is a real turn off. I hope there is no more of it. Better yet, I hope there is no more of her!

Amalthea
February 13th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Ronon also got extremely defensive when they looked at him funny when Keller sat down. Maybe that attitude continued and nothing materialized between them? One of those "you know, I thought we were going to die, we had a nice bonding moment, but now in the light of day, we should probably not do that again" moments.

I guess all I have to say about this is I agree with people who say this is just another excuse to hate on Keller, and read Joe's blog, dag nabbit.

Skydiver
February 13th, 2008, 12:44 PM
this stuff with keller...this is usually the stuff fans cry out for. team bonding and friendship making.

having a drink does not mean 'let's have sex'...it means - in this context ' let's go celebrate making it home alive'

ykickamoocow
February 13th, 2008, 12:53 PM
this stuff with keller...this is usually the stuff fans cry out for. team bonding and friendship making.

having a drink does not mean 'let's have sex'...it means - in this context ' let's go celebrate making it home alive'

Yes but that doesnt expalin her comment "Your not very good at this are you?".

Bagpuss
February 13th, 2008, 01:04 PM
I took that line to mean that Keller didn't think Rodney was very good at talking to women ,not a pick up line to coax him into a fling with her .:)

rlr149
February 13th, 2008, 01:05 PM

i think 'socializing' is as good an answer as 'flirting' or 'getting off with'

and he isn't very good at socializing so it fits

Pharaoh Atem
February 13th, 2008, 02:02 PM

Rodney has always been bad as social interaction and he was a little nervous and not sure what to say. and this is coming from someone who has the exact same problem :)...ME

Skydiver
February 13th, 2008, 04:17 PM
rodney has zero social skills, and , in my opinion, that's what she meant. 'you're not good at talking to people, are you?' meaning 'if you're not lecturing on science, you don't know what to say'

Pharaoh Atem
February 13th, 2008, 04:31 PM
rodney has zero social skills, and , in my opinion, that's what she meant. 'you're not good at talking to people, are you?' meaning 'if you're not lecturing on science, you don't know what to say'

i went on a date a few weeks ago and i was tongue tied at times. so when i say that scene i immedently related to poor Meredith.

people just need to relax and understand that TPTB are slowly developing Keller :)

Pharaoh Atem
February 13th, 2008, 04:39 PM

Yeah, some things you just know, whether you actually do them or not.
being 23 and never really having a social life i guess i can't relate with most on GW. to me i felt that she really had no friends ...nothing. she was totally focused on school. I've never been in a bar or played any games to get anything. so like i said i guess i just see things different

I knew somebody was gonna start a thread about this. Honestly, I don't think it's even worth bringing it up. I don't go to bars and hardly ever go to parties but I still know a ton of drinking games.

i love Keller i read that some people felt that it didn't make sense so i made the thread to see what people thought about the scene at the end of trio. wasn't trying to bash Jennifer at all or jewel.:)

KindlyKeller
February 15th, 2008, 12:21 AM
i think even if rod was the last male in the pegasus galaxy, keller wouldn't 'have' him.

Well, I think that's kinda harsh toward poor Rodney. I respectfully disagree. She seemed to quite like him from where I was sitting.

KindlyKeller
February 15th, 2008, 12:24 AM
I watch SGA for scifi adventure, not to see wimpy Keller's cheap Harlequin romance adventures every episode she is in (we've had 2 in a row now).

Its bad enough she is a whiny, but the flirty stuff is a real turn off. I hope there is no more of it. Better yet, I hope there is no more of her!

Wow, talk about overdramatization. With respect, I think you might just despise her because you're upset Carson's gone. Harlequin romance? Good grief.

Womble
February 15th, 2008, 01:38 AM
Okay. My two cents.

I like Keller. I think she is an interesting character, and the actress is doing a splendid job. She is nowhere near being a "slut" or whatever, either (not that "sluts" cannot be loveable characters, mind you; Inara Serra from Firefly comes to mind). That said, I do believe that she was at times acting out of character in "Trio".

The bar trick is not the issue. She could have learned it in a bar, or she could have learned it from someone else who frequents bars. Shy, socially awkward people have friends, classmates and work acquantances too, you know. The stripping scene is not the issue either, as there was nothing flirtacious or erotic implied on Keller's part. She was in danger, and we already know she doesn't handle such situations well, so when McKay suggested an idea, Keller just thoughtlessly jumped on it (and was obviously embarrassed afterwards).

What is interesting, however, is the part where both Carter and Keller were analyzing McKay's relationship with Katie. To me, Keller sounded way too confident in her knowledge of relationships and versed in social codes than her usual behavior would suggest. I just don't buy a line like "you're not very good at this, are you?" coming from a person who is herself "not very good at this".

It also didn't help that "Quarantine" and "Trio" were aired one after the other and both were Keller-heavy. It did create the wrong impression, whether intended or not.

KindlyKeller
February 15th, 2008, 01:42 AM
It also didn't help that "Quarantine" and "Trio" were aired one after the other and both were Keller-heavy. It did create the wrong impression, whether intended or not.

But they weren't aired one after the other, were they? Wasn't the last ep "Outcast" with Shep on Earth?

Womble
February 15th, 2008, 01:45 AM
But they weren't aired one after the other, were they? Wasn't the last ep "Outcast" with Shep on Earth?

Nitpickers, how I love thee... :rolleyes:

Make it "too close to one another".

pjt
February 15th, 2008, 01:45 AM

And Harmony also.

KindlyKeller
February 15th, 2008, 02:02 AM
Nitpickers, how I love thee... :rolleyes:

Make it "too close to one another".

Well, when you use the very specific phrase "one after the other," and there were TWO episodes in between, it's not really nit-picking, so much as general fact correction.

Especially considering Keller didn't even appear, to my recollection, in the two episodes between.

Willow'sCat
February 17th, 2008, 01:48 AM
He doesn't have zero social skills! :cool::rolleyes:

He just doesn't have the wealth of experience in hanging out with folks, making small talk and generally just having a good time for the sake of it... but he is learning with the help kind folks like Keller. Heck even Carter. :)

He looked fairly at ease in Harmony, in the beginning anyway. :p:)

orasai
February 18th, 2008, 06:01 AM
first she was into ronan,:ronan: now shes having a beer with mckay!?!?:mckay:

whats going on????

oh dear, upon re-reading my post i see how everyone mistook what i was saying.

hehe sorry guys, i was infact, quite unsuccessfully trying to show how the writers seem to only make kellars lovelife of interest, and nobody elses.

hahahaha

im really not that immature, and the name was meant as a joke, more for me than you guys XD.

sorry again, but on hindsite, i seemed to have sparked alot of interest :o