Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather Stephen Colbert or Steve Carell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you rather Stephen Colbert or Steve Carell?

I found this to be one of the most funny things I have ever heard on Stargate and hope Colbert makes a refrence to on his show and I hope everyone else enjoyed this

So I have to ask who would you pick if you had to?

Me, I'm going with Stephen Colbert because his balls are Red, White an Blue enough for me
    Stephen Colbert
    87.50%
    Steve Carrell
    12.50%
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

I'd pick Colbert too because I absolutely love him!
    Verdammt durch das Fleisch.
    Gerettet durch das Blut.

Comment

Bill O'Reilly..................... If I had to.

Perfecto!

Comment

Colbert! no question.
        "You'll be the most unpopular robot fighter since Sergeant Feces Processor."

sigpic

God: Every time I try to talk to someone it's "sorry this" and "forgive me that" and "I'm not worthy"...

Comment

Who? OK, folks, either I don't which enough non-Stargate TV or I'm too young or I just go to bed too early. Your pick.

I thought they should have turned the conversation to men of Atlantis. Ronon or Sheppard? Rodney or Zelenka?

Comment

i'm not totally sure who Stephen Colbert or Steve Carell so i didn't get it
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Stephen Colbert and Steve Carrell were both correspondents for The Daily Show with Jon Stewart on Comedy Central. Steve Carrell has had recent success with his role as Michael Scott on The Office, and in movies like The 40 Year Old Virgin. Stephen Colbert now has his own show, The Colbert Report (silent t), which airs after The Daily Show.
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Stephen Colbert!!!!!!! In a heartbeat

Comment

Stephen Colbert totally!! He kicked Conans a**.

Comment

Definately Colbert!

Comment

Jon Stewart is the only choice. Even Stevens both suck... You know why their initials are S.C.? Cause they both Suck C%$@...

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni View Post
                        Jon Stewart is the only choice. Even Stevens both suck... You know why their initials are S.C.? Cause they both Suck C%$@...
                        Shut your mouth Sir

Stephen Colbert is superior to John Stewart in every way
                        Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                        A Face you Can Trust
                        sigpic
                        So whats the worst that could happen?
                        Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                        It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Colbert is sexay!
                          sigpic

Sam Carter Tribute

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                            HOW DARE YOU!?!? THAT IS BLASPHEMY!!! Jon Stewart gave birth to Colbert, Carrel, and even Conan O'Brien from his loins!!!

None of them would exist if it wasn't for Stewart!!! In fact, Stewart gave birth to this world! He gave birth to space and time! He even gave birth to Bush!!!

(admittedly he should have had an abortion on Bush, but he hadn't given birth to abortion clinic at that time yet... a reckless mistake no doubt... everyone is young once)

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                              Shut your mouth Sir

Too bad Colbert didn't make Huckabee.
                              These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Working...
                              X