Wraith vs Cows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith vs Cows

Cant the Wraith feed on animals instead of humans, is there really a different? Animals would be easier to catch and they dont fight back like humans do. or unless cows evolve into humroid and build ships made out of milk. And then things could get sour from there.

Originally posted by nightmare_warrior View Post
    Cant the Wraith feed on animals instead of humans, is there really a different? Animals would be easier to catch and they dont fight back like humans do. or unless cows evolve into humroid and build ships made out of milk. And then things could get sour from there.
    This question has been answered before. The answer was no
    Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
    Anime signature in spoiler tag
    Spoiler:
    Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

It might be possible with apes or monkeys something very similar genetically to humans (chimps and humans have 96% same DNA), but as of yet that is mere speculation everything discussed up to this point on the forum and what has been seen in the SGA series indicates that humans are the only compatible food source.

Comment

"Wraith vs Cows"

Cows, hand down.
        The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Am I the only one who thought of that scene in Kung Pow when I saw the title of this post?

Comment

Originally posted by Dev Corvin View Post
            Am I the only one who thought of that scene in Kung Pow when I saw the title of this post?
            You weren't, I think beaver chucks would rule them all.
            Best quotes ever:
            O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
            Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
            Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
            Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
            Thor:I like the yellow ones
            O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Wraith vs Cows
              Am I the only one that saw "Far Side" comic strips on that one ????

Comment

Well the Wraith could make human clones, surely they can if we can clone a sleep, solve the human supply problem and the culling of humans.

Comment

How much human dna do they need to feed on them? Weve been adding human dna to mice and monkeys for years to test stuff like alzheimers meds and wutnot.

Comment

Originally posted by jhkplaya888
                    This question has been answered before. The answer was no
                    on the other hand this was never stated explicitly, so I guess it's a mooooooot point

Comment

Originally posted by turbo1889 View Post
                      It might be possible with apes or monkeys something very similar genetically to humans (chimps and humans have 96% same DNA), but as of yet that is mere speculation everything discussed up to this point on the forum and what has been seen in the SGA series indicates that humans are the only compatible food source.
                      humans, and wraith. though humans are tastier

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                        on the other hand this was never stated explicitly, so I guess it's a mooooooot point
                        Yes it has. In the episode with the Hoffans Sheppard says specifically that he tried feeding their pet wraith some animals but humans are all that are on the plate.

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                          Yes it has. In the episode with the Hoffans Sheppard says specifically that he tried feeding their pet wraith some animals but humans are all that are on the plate.
                          we saw the defiant one feed on the glowy bugs though

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                            we saw the defiant one feed on the glowy bugs though
                            I don't think so, when was this?
                            Best quotes ever:
                            O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                            Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                            Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                            Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                            Thor:I like the yellow ones
                            O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

cows, no question.
                              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Working...
                              X