X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kavanagh??? season 5

do we want Kavanagh in season five????

he's the scientist we all love to hate! he's not been seen for a while and I think it's time he came back, least for a few episodes, couldn't stand home for much longer!!!

wot does everyone else think?
    "I'm not crazy, I just have a nother consciousness inside my brain!"

"This is what I do when I have problems with my laptop, I turn it off and then I... turn it on again. "
    " I think this is a little bit more complicated than that. "
    "I'm just saying that if we're taking a page from the John Sheppard book of computer repair, we're really desperate. "

"Fine, but don't be jealous when I return with a record breaking space trout....thank you"

SGA such great lines!!!!!!

do we want more Shep wumpage? OH I THINK SO!!!

sigpic

Originally posted by Wraith My Mind View Post

he's the scientist we all love to hate! he's not been seen for a while and I think it's time he came back, least for a few episodes, couldn't stand home for much longer!!!

Not me. I just hate him. He's not like Kinsey which was a character i loved to hate.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      Not me. I just hate him. He's not like Kinsey which was a character i loved to hate.
      I agree and Kinsey was a good bad guy...

Kavanagh is a character I'd be happy to see KIA

Comment

I'd love to see Kavanagh back.

If only to see him make a disparaging comment about Weir and then get decked by Sheppard because. Then when he complains about what Sheppard being told that his lucky that he came out off it that easily.

And of course he'd have to get fed on by a wraith or die in some excruciating or comical way.
        Last edited by Ice Wolf; 08 February 2008, 10:48 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Wolf View Post
          I'd love to see Kavanagh back.

If only to see him make a disparaging comment about Weir and the then get decked by Sheppard because. Then when he complains about what Sheppard being told that his lucky that he came out off it that easily.

And of course he'd have to get fed on by a wraith or die in some excruciating or comical way.

I would definately love to see that

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post

I would definately love to see that
            Me too though personally I want him shoved out the airlock after being kicked in the balls by Carter.

Comment

Me too though personally I want him shoved out the airlock after being kicked in the balls by Carter.
              Would be more fitting if a Weir did it (totally out OOC but more fitting).
              sigpic

Comment

Wraith fodder? Oh noooo. I can see it now...

I can see him now, he's either on the mainland or offworld because there're lots of trees that make it look like Vancouver, although it isn't.
                He's gotten lost, thinking his way through the forest to the energy readings was the right way, although it isn't.
                He hears something behind him, turns and sees who he thinks is Weir, although technically it isn't.
                He says something to her that pisses her off and she sticks her hand in his head, torturing him to death. This doesn't have to be his final appearance becase Weir could just keep replicating him ad nauseum to torture and kill, although we hope it is.
                sigpic
                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Sure! Let's add Kav to s5 along with Woolsey and Keller. Then we can rename the show to "Stargate: Whiners"

Comment

I think Todd is a little hungry
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

I would really love to see that!

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      I think Todd is a little hungry
                      Quick lets throw Kavanagh to him...

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Wolf View Post
                        Would be more fitting if a Weir did it (totally out OOC but more fitting).
                        What about Shep? He is the one Kav was basically willing to let die.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                          Sure! Let's add Kav to s5 along with Woolsey and Keller. Then we can rename the show to "Stargate: Whiners"
                          Sorry, but I believe that's already the name of a documentary covering the Stargate fandom.

You know, like "Trekkies".

Comment

Not really
                            He's not been around for a few seasons and I don't see what he has to contribute.
                            We have McKay and Zelenka and a bunch of other scientist who can have his part in the series, but Kavanaugh is just over the top, I don't like him!
                            Not even like to hate him, like I do with certain characters on the show.
                            Kavanaugh is just an annoying little ****!
                            If they have to have him on the show, let it be wraith food!
                            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith My Mind View Post

Definitely, Stargate needs more antagonists are in that gray area, and not just cliche bad guys...

Comment

Working...
                              X