PDA

View Full Version : What's Weir up to?

IrishPisano
February 8th, 2008, 08:49 AM
we saw her, or at least what's supposed to be her, in the Aurora ship after Asura was destroyed, and she obviously had some sort of plan underway...

so my question is:

wtf happened to her and where is that story arc going?
every episode since that one has seemed pointless, and quite annoying, especially the "shipping" episode.... aka Quarantine...

WraithWarrior
February 8th, 2008, 09:46 AM
Well she is supposed to be dead but personally I think she is just kept in a replicator ship or HQ somewhere

IrishPisano
February 8th, 2008, 10:19 AM
Well she is supposed to be dead but personally I think she is just kept in a replicator ship or HQ somewhere

obviously she, or a doppleganger of her, is alive and well with some kind of large-scale plan brewing as we saw after Asura was destroyed... or did you miss that episode?

tombombadil
February 8th, 2008, 12:22 PM
we saw her, or at least what's supposed to be her, in the Aurora ship after Asura was destroyed, and she obviously had some sort of plan underway...

so my question is:

wtf happened to her and where is that story arc going?
every episode since that one has seemed pointless, and quite annoying, especially the "shipping" episode.... aka Quarantine...

i thought it was a replicator version of her. although that sounds way to much like replicarter

IrishPisano
February 8th, 2008, 01:45 PM
i thought it was a replicator version of her. although that sounds way to much like replicarter

i'm of the assumption that its Nano-Weir...

aka the real Weir that got infected with nanites the McKay turned back on.

if she were really a replicator then she should have been destroyed with Asura, like the rest of the replicators.

this then raises the question: who/what are the "people" who were on the ship with her?
and it still does not answer, what is she up to?

WraithWarrior
February 8th, 2008, 02:22 PM
?? did you not see the episode? The Weir on that episode as well as the rest of the team were replicator versions of them. The Replicators created them with their memories in order to ... well I cant quite remember but the one we saw was a replicator, full on. They never mentioned (that I can remember) where the other Weir was. I think they said she is dead, but from how they said it and the time they said it, it seemed as if they were lying

Yes Ive seen the episode, but perhaps someone should put a spoiler on this thread as people who havent seen it may be abit annoyed.

BubblingOverWithIdeas
February 8th, 2008, 05:43 PM
i'm of the assumption that its Nano-Weir...

aka the real Weir that got infected with nanites the McKay turned back on.

if she were really a replicator then she should have been destroyed with Asura, like the rest of the replicators.

this then raises the question: who/what are the "people" who were on the ship with her?
and it still does not answer, what is she up to?

We can't be entirely certain, but it seems that they are a rogue faction of Replicators who were not on Asuras when the plan was carried out. If their ship had been in the area when the planet blew, it would not have survived. They must have come back to investigate the debris.

IrishPisano
February 8th, 2008, 06:43 PM
We can't be entirely certain, but it seems that they are a rogue faction of Replicators who were not on Asuras when the plan was carried out. If their ship had been in the area when the planet blew, it would not have survived. They must have come back to investigate the debris.

that makes sense, and i had not thought of that... i merely thought they were there at or on Asura (is it Asura or Asuras?) during the battle and somehow survived... but them coming back to Asuras afterwards makes more sense...

i still think its really her though, and not the fake one created when the entire team was faked in that one episode...

WraithWarrior
February 8th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Well the rogue group of replicators that created replicator versions of the team wanted to ascend remember and they were away from the main group of replicators. They also got destroyed by the main faction of replicators when they destroyed the city with them in. They must have either got the one one city or a copy of it, but the other replicators werent happy anyway

GoSpikey
February 9th, 2008, 04:04 AM
Weir might not be up to much any more, cos:

Torri said 'no' to possibly coming back for 1 episode in season 5, which possibly could be the opening of an arc in season 6.

IrishPisano
February 9th, 2008, 06:04 AM
Well the rogue group of replicators that created replicator versions of the team wanted to ascend remember and they were away from the main group of replicators. They also got destroyed by the main faction of replicators when they destroyed the city with them in. They must have either got the one one city or a copy of it, but the other replicators werent happy anyway

so its the real weir then

as for tori not coming back i guess whatever she's up to will be resolved this season

Xicer
February 9th, 2008, 06:11 AM
nope because

torri wont be making anymore appearances this season and her story arc for next season was already beginning to be planned out.