Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 100! What are your Predictions???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 100! What are your Predictions???

What do you all think Atlantis will do for Ep. 100?

Can't possibly be as bad as Wormhole X-Treme.....twice.

With Baldy as Atlantis Commander I dont want to know

Comment

Originally posted by Ranlier View Post

Hey, SG-1 chose to go the humorous, "poke fun at ourselves" route and it worked(especially since they weren't season finales as well). But with Atlantis, especially being a season finale(hopefully, not series finale), they won't go that route.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
        Hey, SG-1 chose to go the humorous, "poke fun at ourselves" route and it worked(especially since they weren't season finales as well). But with Atlantis, especially being a season finale(hopefully, not series finale), they won't go that route.
        TBTB already said the s5 finale won't be a 'Wormhole Xtreme' like ep
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          Indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post

I would expect Atlantis' 100 ep to be pretty good to fantastic, but really it is too early to speculate on that one...

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post

I would expect Atlantis' 100 ep to be pretty good to fantastic, but really it is too early to speculate on that one...
              yeah I'm with you, the s5 finale will be even bigger than TLM!
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

John gets Super Powers

Rodney gets Super Powers

Rodney becomes the Villian

Epic Episode in the making

Comment

My bigger concern is whether or not I'll even stick around to watch it...

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                    My bigger concern is whether or not I'll even stick around to watch it...
                    Why is that a concern? Just...don't. No one's forcing you to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranlier View Post

like others have said

it will a normal cliffhanger ....and hopefully a damn good one
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                        Why is that a concern? Just...don't. No one's forcing you to do it.
                        My concern is whether or not I decide to watch s5 with how things are shaping up. Where did I indicate that someone was "forcing" me to do anything? Like the fans here could make me do anything, please.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                          My concern is whether or not I decide to watch s5 with how things are shaping up. Where did I indicate that someone was "forcing" me to do anything? Like the fans here could make me do anything, please.
                          But that's my point. Why is it a concern? Obviously you don't like the direction in which the show is heading. So...don't watch. Did you inherit a large sum of money, but you will never see it unless you keep watching Atlantis? I don't get it. Why are you concerned?

Comment

Sigh.

There are elements of Atlantis that I like. There are elements of Atlantis that I don't like. It's a balancing game. I need to decide for myself whether all the changes in s5 that I see as bad outweigh what I do like about the show (Rodney, Teyla). It's an internal question, not an external struggle between me and something trying to "forcing" my decision like you suggest.

But thank you for being so concerned about whether or not I watch the show!

Comment

Episode 100:

Shep and Teyla switch Teyla's baby to solid foods, with hilarious consequences.

Rodney continues his sparring sessions with Ronon, with comical results.

Lorne is commissioned to paint President Obama's portrait.

Woolsey and Keller whine in unison as they announce their engagement. A true musical celebration!

Todd joins the cast a regular member of Zelenka's scientific team. Dr. Kavanaugh has an "accident".

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Working...
                              X