February 7th, 2008, 08:52 AM
We all know the Scifi Cliches but which ones do you want to see next season

Here they are

Time Travel
Body Swap
Out of Phase
Alternate Universe
Memories Wiped Clean

Obviously there are more Cliches i cant think of at the moment but what Scifi Cliches will Stargate Atalntis use in season 5?

Amalthea
February 7th, 2008, 08:53 AM
Time travel and alternate universe please. :)

Also, there should be more accidents with the gate. Those were always fun in SG1.

wolverine_nl
February 7th, 2008, 09:11 AM
Established:
Time Travel
Body Swap
Out of Phase
Alternate Universe
Memories Wiped Clean
Gate Mailfunctions

Mine:
Virtual Environment
Bad guy loses, but comes back stronger supposed
Good guy lives again after being dead

somme
February 7th, 2008, 09:19 AM
I'd quite like to just see the gate to be honest. lol.

Fenrir Foxz
February 7th, 2008, 10:15 AM
Sexy female Aliens :D

Lythisrose
February 7th, 2008, 10:20 AM
We all know the Scifi Cliches but which ones do you want to see next season...

Obviously there are more Cliches i cant think of at the moment but what Scifi Chiches will Stargate Atalntis use in season 5?

I know this is just a typo, but when reading this, in my head I couln't help but think ... "Chichi's" are (*) (*) 's..(slang). Very sorry...:o
(and there are so very many Sci Fi "chi chi's)

umopapisdn
February 7th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Seconded:P

Jumper_One
February 7th, 2008, 11:06 AM

awesome idea :P

FireCat
February 7th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Hero becomes infected with something and starts to turn into another creature. (Bane, Conversion, etc.)

Jackie
February 7th, 2008, 12:14 PM

don't forget...evil...sexy female alien.

Fenrir Foxz
February 7th, 2008, 12:24 PM
don't forget...evil...sexy female alien.

LoL... Yes indeed :D

Amalthea
February 7th, 2008, 12:50 PM
All right, I'm just going to say it for equity's sake:

Sexy MALE aliens! :ronan:

Shep's manhood being under threat could make for some good entertainment.

Fenrir Foxz
February 7th, 2008, 12:55 PM
All right, I'm just going to say it for equity's sake:

Sexy MALE aliens! :ronan:

LoL... :)

Shep's manhood being under threat could make for some good entertainment.

:lol: :D That would be funny...

CazzBlade
February 7th, 2008, 01:50 PM
I think amnesia would be cool, something like they did with Leo in Charmed but a lot more dangerous. Preferably Shep, but thats just the whumper in me ;)

P-90_177
February 7th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Parralel universe definately

Body Swap would also be amazingly awesome................like ronon swapping bodies with McKay!!!!

Mitchell82
February 7th, 2008, 02:14 PM

Body Swap would also be amazingly awesome................like ronon swapping bodies with McKay!!!!

Ooo RonKay I like it!

Jumper_One
February 7th, 2008, 03:51 PM

poor Ronon :P

P-90_177
February 7th, 2008, 03:52 PM
I reckon they're both good enough actors to pull it off too.

Jumper_One
February 7th, 2008, 03:54 PM
I reckon they're both good enough actors to pull it off too.

I have no doubt about that

ykickamoocow
February 7th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Any body swap episode has to include Mckay. It would be really funny to see McKay swap bodies with either Ronon or Teyla.

nx01a
February 7th, 2008, 04:06 PM
...having flashbacks of Crichton jiggling Aeryn's body in Farscape...

How about the old 'character from apocalyptic future comes back to prevent said future, but can he be trusted?'
Future John comes back with message of doom and gloom, warns current John to do x in order to avoid said horribly apocalyptic future. However, future Rodney comes back with message of gloom and doom, warns current Rodney NOT to do x in order to avoid said horribly apocalyptic future. Rodney and John fight over whether or not to push the button.

P-90_177
February 7th, 2008, 04:08 PM

How about the old 'character from apocalyptic future comes back to prevent said future, but can he be trusted?'
Future John comes back with message of doom and gloom, warns current John to do x in order to avoid said horribly apocalyptic future. However, future Rodney comes back with message of gloom and doom, warns current Rodney NOT to do x in order to avoid said horribly apocalyptic future. Rodney and John fight over whether or not to push the button.

now THAT would be a really cool story.

ykickamoocow
February 7th, 2008, 04:09 PM

I have a feeling the final episode of season 4 will be abit like that as we know there will a old McKay in the episode.

nx01a
February 7th, 2008, 04:10 PM
What'd REALLY be cool is if we don't see if the button got pushed or not but just see Atlantis blow up... and the loops starts all over again... What'd Really be cool is...

nx01a
February 7th, 2008, 04:11 PM
I have a feeling the final episode of season 4 will be abit like that as we know there will a old McKay in the episode.
:(Spoiler burning my mind...:mckay:

mikeroq
February 8th, 2008, 06:39 PM
I would like more Ancient tech.

thekillman
February 9th, 2008, 12:24 AM
time loop. but then with something far more annoying. sheppard, ronon and woolsey keep looping. sheppard keeps having to listen to mckay talking technobabble he doesnt understand. ronon keeps being smacked by teyla. woolsey is being yelled at by someone for so long he doesnt remember why.

now we have ronon who wants to blow things. john has a headace from mckay. and woolsey is being the pain in the ass. in the end, they are in the basement of atlantis in some forgotten room. there they meet radek, who tries to shut the loop device down, but cant. it ends with ronon shpooting it

kymeric
February 9th, 2008, 11:15 AM
Any body swap episode has to include Mckay. It would be really funny to see McKay swap bodies with either Ronon or Teyla.

..........Pregnant Teyla

Admiral Mappalazarou
February 9th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Why not have just one episode with all of them in?