This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lindsay Novak in season 5

Does anyone remember Lindsey Novak? She was hilarious in the season 2 episode Critical Mass. I would love to see her return for an episode this season. Whatever happened to her? Was it ever explained on screen?

Linday Novak for season 5!!!
    sigpic
    "It's time to begin..."

"hiccups"
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

She annoyed me in SG1 but she's always been great on Atlantis (she must've gotten her space legs). I always loved her interactions with Hermiod, I really miss Hermiod actually

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        "hiccups"
        Ditto.

I like the character.

Comment

Originally posted by Livingstone View Post
          Does anyone remember Lindsey Novak? She was hilarious in the season 2 episode Critical Mass. I would love to see her return for an episode this season. Whatever happened to her? Was it ever explained on screen?

I remember her, she was really funny. I don't think it ever was explained onscreen. I like to think she's still working on the Daedalus. I would really like it if she guest starred again.

Comment

I really liked Lindsay on the Daedalus and she was a part of familiarity in the Atlantis world. I don't know if we'll see her again though, it seems the beloved Daedalus has been sidelined.

But I would love to see her again in season five. And Hermiod. Man, I miss the creepy little guy He was great with everybody (Kavanaugh!)

IMO Lindsay + Hermiod = <3

Comment

I loved Lindsey. I'd like to see her again.
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

who???

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                "hiccups"
                ah now I remember her. yeah she was a fun character
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

yep she was fun ill put her on my xmas list
                  sigpic
                  banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Meh, not really.

I just entered because I read 'Lindsay Lohan in season 5' I was like wth

Comment

Surprised to see many positive reactions! I will continue to remind JM about this character!
                      sigpic
                      "It's time to begin..."

Comment

why didn't the writers bring her back? because they're unimaginative and lack vision. case in point DR Keller.

Comment

I love Dr Novak because there are many of us in he real world who really do get sporadic hiccups as she does! I have had them for the better part of a decade myself now, where I can be minding my own business and then suddenly do a loud solo hiccup for no reason, or a series of three or four of them. Its both my quirk and trademark!

It would be great to see the character again and Ellie Harvie is fantastic in the role.
                          Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
                          Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

she's not bad, i wouldn't mind seeing here again

Comment

I liked her.

Comment

Working...
                              X