PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Novak in season 5

Livingstone
February 6th, 2008, 03:09 PM
Does anyone remember Lindsey Novak? She was hilarious in the season 2 episode Critical Mass. I would love to see her return for an episode this season. Whatever happened to her? Was it ever explained on screen?

Linday Novak for season 5!!!

Pharaoh Atem
February 6th, 2008, 03:13 PM
"hiccups"

Dobberman
February 6th, 2008, 03:14 PM
She annoyed me in SG1 but she's always been great on Atlantis (she must've gotten her space legs). I always loved her interactions with Hermiod, I really miss Hermiod actually :(

Jeffala
February 6th, 2008, 04:05 PM
"hiccups"

Ditto.

I like the character.

marielabbott
February 6th, 2008, 04:24 PM
Does anyone remember Lindsey Novak? She was hilarious in the season 2 episode Critical Mass. I would love to see her return for an episode this season. Whatever happened to her? Was it ever explained on screen?

I remember her, she was really funny. I don't think it ever was explained onscreen. I like to think she's still working on the Daedalus. I would really like it if she guest starred again. :)

Reiko
February 6th, 2008, 04:48 PM
I really liked Lindsay on the Daedalus and she was a part of familiarity in the Atlantis world. I don't know if we'll see her again though, it seems the beloved Daedalus has been sidelined. :(

But I would love to see her again in season five. And Hermiod. Man, I miss the creepy little guy ;) He was great with everybody (Kavanaugh!)

IMO Lindsay + Hermiod = <3 :)

Killdeer
February 6th, 2008, 04:59 PM
I loved Lindsey. :) I'd like to see her again.

Jumper_One
February 6th, 2008, 05:06 PM

who???

"hiccups"

ah now I remember her. yeah she was a fun character :)

stclare
February 6th, 2008, 05:09 PM
yep she was fun ill put her on my xmas list ;)

Aethon
February 6th, 2008, 11:24 PM
Meh, not really.

I just entered because I read 'Lindsay Lohan in season 5' I was like wth

Livingstone
February 7th, 2008, 12:48 AM
Surprised to see many positive reactions! I will continue to remind JM about this character! ;)

Buck32
February 7th, 2008, 05:25 AM

why didn't the writers bring her back? because they're unimaginative and lack vision. case in point DR Keller.

Thunderbird 2
February 7th, 2008, 05:46 AM
I love Dr Novak because there are many of us in he real world who really do get sporadic hiccups as she does! I have had them for the better part of a decade myself now, where I can be minding my own business and then suddenly do a loud solo hiccup for no reason, or a series of three or four of them. Its both my quirk and trademark!

It would be great to see the character again and Ellie Harvie is fantastic in the role.

chevron3
February 7th, 2008, 09:30 AM
she's not bad, i wouldn't mind seeing here again

somme
February 7th, 2008, 10:33 AM
I liked her. :D

dana_carter_sgx
February 7th, 2008, 11:16 AM
Yes, I would love to see her again!

IMO she would make a terrific recurring character (I would give her 5 episodes per season). Could you imagine Novak working side by side with McKay? :weiranime20:

But I would love to see her again in season five. And Hermiod. Man, I miss the creepy little guy ;) He was great with everybody (Kavanaugh!)

IMO Lindsay + Hermiod = <3 :)

OMG you are so right! I miss Hermiod, and his way of interact with Novak!

TPTB, bring back teh real geek-love! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/danacarter_sgx/my%20icons/sga_geeklove.gif

Mitchell82
February 7th, 2008, 11:19 AM
I liked her but don't really care if she comes back or not.

Fenrir Foxz
February 7th, 2008, 11:25 AM
I liked her but don't really care if she comes back or not.

*hicup*:o*hicup*

I would like to see her come back for maybe a couple of eps... wasn't it 'Critical Mass' the last time we saw her? Either way she's due for an appearence :)

marielabbott
February 7th, 2008, 11:27 AM
*hicup*:o*hicup*

I would like to see her come back for maybe a couple of eps... wasn't it 'Critical Mass' the last time we saw her? Either way she's due for an appearence :)

Yes, I think it was Critical Mass. Her scene with Weir was wonderful. Very funny character. :)

sofie
February 7th, 2008, 11:40 AM
She's hilarious!! Hope she gueststars in season 5

PG15
February 7th, 2008, 05:49 PM
why didn't the writers bring her back? because they're unimaginative and lack vision.

That makes no sense.

nx01a
February 7th, 2008, 06:04 PM
I really miss Hermiod actually :(
Hermoid should be a main character! Damn Unending Ragnarok!!!!!:(

I think the writers have imagination and vision, I just don't think they're necessarily always used in the best ways. Dr. Serenity Firefly, for example.

Novak had her hiccuping appearance on SG-1 and then on SGA had her time as part of the Hermoid Show. She was fun but she was there to be part of the humour of Hermoid's disdain for working with humans. Sometimes she wasn't even there when he was. If they want to feature an episode or two aboard the Apollo or Daedalus where a science officer/engineer is required, she'll fit the bill. As it is, we've got enough great scientists on Atlantis. Bring her back 2 or 3 times, sure, just make them worth it.

pynapl
February 7th, 2008, 07:40 PM
If they want to feature an episode or two aboard the Apollo or Daedalus where a science officer/engineer is required, she'll fit the bill. As it is, we've got enough great scientists on Atlantis. Bring her back 2 or 3 times, sure, just make them worth it.

I agree. She is a fun character though. I must admit I didn't remember her name over her trademark, but perhaps I'll recall it if we ever see her again. :)

Pharaoh Atem
February 7th, 2008, 07:44 PM
"hiccups"

Achaja
February 8th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Ohh I like Lindsay Novak - she's got polish name, and this is a part of my country in Stargate. I would like to see her again ;) http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/frech/g065.gif
http://images31.fotosik.pl/136/fbf7012a3ae6990d.jpg

Ice Wolf
February 8th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Having Novak around would be great. She was such a lovable character, with all her quirks, too bad she dosent have Hermiod to interact with anymore.

Wait here's a thought what if they installed a Hermiod hologram on the Daedalus.

nx01a
February 8th, 2008, 12:19 PM
what if they installed a Hermiod hologram on the Daedalus.
I can see her turning that off SO quickly.

Killdeer
February 8th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Wait here's a thought what if they installed a Hermiod hologram on the Daedalus.

That would be cool. :)

Ice Wolf
February 8th, 2008, 12:30 PM
I can see her turning that off SO quickly.

I don't know she seemed to have a soft spot for him.

Kady
February 8th, 2008, 12:31 PM
I love Novak! The best bit with her in is when she drinks the water upsidedown in the meeting in PU!

"Damnit to hell!!" *SHHHLLLLLUUUURRRRPPPP* :lol:

kymeric
February 8th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Novak and Hermoid should make a baby.

Jeffala
February 8th, 2008, 01:17 PM
Novak and Hermoid should make a baby.

Alas, Hermiod didn't have those parts.

nx01a
February 8th, 2008, 01:59 PM
Doesn't stop them from trying like crazy. ;)

Jeffala
February 8th, 2008, 02:02 PM
Doesn't stop them from trying like crazy. ;)

ROFL

Livingstone
February 8th, 2008, 02:55 PM
In which episodes did she appear? I only thought she appeared in two Atlantis episodes?

Jumper_One
February 8th, 2008, 03:46 PM
In which episodes did she appear? I only thought she appeared in two Atlantis episodes?

yup, Critical Mass and The Siege Part 3

kymeric
February 8th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Alas, Hermiod didn't have those parts.

Im sure he could matter replicate some kinda PROBE like a Furion from destroy all humans