This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the Asurans be back?

Hello there, the Asuran home world Asuras was destroyed, but will they be back? I mean, if they destroy the wraith than there are no enemys in the show which means it will end. The Asurans are self replicating so, cant they rebuild their city on another planet?
    sigpicDr.Bj�rn ��r J�nsson

ATA gene natural carrier.

Given sufficient raw materials, yes, the remaining Asurans could rebuild on a new planet if they were so inclined.

Comment

well the weir we saw at the end of BAMSR will be ...not sure about the others
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

From what I've heard Weir was still alive and Replicators, well... They replicate.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryk Celestis View Post
          From what I've heard Weir was still alive and Replicators, well... They replicate.
          we don't know if Weir's alive. I think TBTB will wrap up the Weir arc in s5 and
          Spoiler:
          introduce another enemy in TLM
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

That may be true. Still, I don't think this will be the last we've heard from the Pegasus Replicators.

I would definitely like to see a new enemy, though. The reps and Wraith are getting just the tiniest bit boring.

Comment

I hope they won't return. They were god type enemies, because our heroes couldn't hurt them, if they could rebuild themselves from any injures. So it was time to finish their story arc.

I could never understand, even if Asuran exploded, than what happened with th ZPMs in space? The Wraith could steal only three, so the last have to be in the ruins.
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I hope we don't see any for a long, long time and even then I hope it's very rare.

Comment

Its likely they will be back but perhaps not on the same level as they were before... sadly I don't think we will see Oberoth again.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                    I could never understand, even if Asuran exploded, than what happened with th ZPMs in space? The Wraith could steal only three, so the last have to be in the ruins.
                    The Wraith stole those ZPMs before the planet exploded. Any other ones would have been destroyed in the explosion.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                      we don't know if Weir's alive. I think TBTB will wrap up the Weir arc in s5 and
                      Spoiler:
                      introduce another enemy in TLM
                      Where was the new enemy confirmed at?

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                        Where was the new enemy confirmed at?

Vala,
                        I think Joe mentioned it on his blog. hm where's PG15 when you need him?
                        sigpic

Comment

All I know is, a new enemy will be coming when Danny makes his visit to Atlantis. I don't remember anything about a new enemy in TLM.

Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            All I know is, a new enemy will be coming when Danny makes his visit to Atlantis. I don't remember anything about a new enemy in TLM.

Sorry.
                            oh ok thanks. so we may see a new enemy in the mid-season two-parter, interesting...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

Sorry.
                              I'm starting to worry that it might be the Furlings.

Comment

Working...
                              X