This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time travel episode

Any ideas for time travel episodes on Atlantis. What do you think do you guys think about having new time travel epsiodes in the future. Sg-1 has at least three: 1969, 2010, Mobeus. Atlantis has just one in earlier seasons.
    Stargate Revival Please!

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
    Any ideas for time travel episodes on Atlantis. What do you think do you guys think about having new time travel epsiodes in the future. Sg-1 has at least three: 1969, 2010, Mobeus. Atlantis has just one in earlier seasons.
    I'm not sure an atlantis time travel episode would really work. I mean the only place of note that's worth it is back to when the ancients resided in the pegasus galaxy and we know all about that now really.

A paralel universe episode would be much more interesting. Like a universe where the ancients won the war or one where sumner was alive and well and running atlantis.....
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Time travel, I guess we are still rippin off SG-1. (ends sarcasim)
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I do NOT enjoy the time travel eps, its just asking for some plot holes.
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Every sci fi show (that I ever watched) does time travel. It's fun. The people like it and I would enjoy seeing more. I think the Atlantis episode is among my top favourites.
          sigpic

Comment

2010 wasnt really time travel.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I always liked the idea of McKay finding a machine which writes him out of history (like he never existed) and then he is transported to this alternate relatity where he never existed and somehow he has got to correct the timeline.

Comment

how about
                Spoiler:
                TLM?
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Can you please explain that acronym. Is it a reference to..

SPOLIER (sorry not sure how to do the box)

The Last Man?

Comment

Originally posted by Icedragon View Post

The Last Man?
                    Yes, it is...

Comment

Spoiler:
                      I read somewhere that The Last Man does involve time travel
                      sigpic

Comment

You know I did not know that... I try to save myself from spoilers as much as possible. I wonder how that happened.
                        Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

The Last Man?
                          I think so. An to do spoilers there is a box at the top of the message box with a ! in it. Click it and then type in between the brackets.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            The Last Man?
                            sorry. yes like others have said I was talking about
                            Spoiler:
                            The Last Man
                            sigpic
                            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

You know I did not know that... I try to save myself from spoilers as much as possible. I wonder how that happened.
                              Perhaps one such way would be to not create a thread asking about ideas for 'future' episodes. Maybe in the off chance that it might involve 'said' topic & ultimately reveal stufdf that you didn't want to know.

However the biggest killer, isn't creating threads on potential spoiler topics. It's doing it in the Season 5 folder. Where everything, everything is spoilers for the upcoming season ahead.

So sorry, no sympathy whatsoever. Maybe if it had been in S4, but definitely not in the S5 folder!

Comment

Working...
                              X