This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I caved

I was unable to overcome urge to look at some spoilers for season 8 today. I saw the spoilers for both New Order Part I and II and now I am mad at myself.

I truely do beleive that spoilers do "spoil" the show. It totally ruins the suprise when you know what is going to happen.

Maybe we should start SA, Spoilers Anonymus.

Hi my name is Eric and I have been spoiler free for 8 hours.
    -EARCK

"You ended that sentence in a preposition, *******!"
    -Jack O'Niell

Hi, my name's Hostile and I spoilt the last episode of Teen Titans for myself only one hour before watching it.

I'm so ashamed.

Comment

Hi, I'm BCM and I've read every spoiler for SG-1 avilable on GW and some that aren't... in fact it's been less then an hour since I read the newest spoilers... Is it a bad thing if I'm not repentant, or ashamed?
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
        Hi, I'm BCM and I've read every spoiler for SG-1 avilable on GW and some that aren't... in fact it's been less then an hour since I read the newest spoilers... Is it a bad thing if I'm not repentant, or ashamed?
        Yes. Spoilers are God's favourite form of entrapment. Read them and burn in hell.

Comment

Hello my name is Colin *Hello Colin* and I'm a Spoilerholic. I've been spoiler free since the end of Season Seven. Not read anything about any new episodes since the season eight spoilers came out.

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
          from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

Hi, im Tom, and i read GW every day for all the latest s8 news. It ruins the show because i don't have Sky, and i just cant stop myself really.

Comment

Hi I'm Wendy and I purport to be against spoilers, but in truth I have 'sneaked a peak' more than once at the spoilers on Gateworld. The only major one was for Season 7 Heroes and I wish I hadn't

Luckily, I have the memory of a goldfish so anything I read now about Season 8 I will well and truly have forgotten by the time it airs

Comment

Originally posted by earck
                I was unable to overcome urge to look at some spoilers for season 8 today. I saw the spoilers for both New Order Part I and II and now I am mad at myself.

I truely do beleive that spoilers do "spoil" the show. It totally ruins the suprise when you know what is going to happen.

Maybe we should start SA, Spoilers Anonymus.

Hi my name is Eric and I have been spoiler free for 8 hours.

IMO, you haven't spoiled much. I'm glad the spoilers so far have been vague.
                How could they leave me out?

Comment

Some may find this strange, but for me the spoilers don't actually spoil the show.
                  For me it's not like, when you read some, you can say you've seen the show.
                  When I read some, I get curious to see how it turns out on film. How the wonderful team we all love managed to put words in images.
                  :: How Would You Feel About Life If Death Was Your Older Sister? ::

Comment

What happens when an alcoholic turns up at an AA meeting but doesn't want to quit? Because I think it draws parallels with my situation

Comment

hi. i'm boomoo. i wanted to stop. i really did. but then i accidentally read some spoilers, and now i've progressed to "vague" spoilers.... i'm sorry... i'm not sure i can go on with this....

on a positive note though i know practically nothing about the plot of atlantis, or its episodes! just the stuff that was impossible to avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                        hi. i'm boomoo. i wanted to stop. i really did. but then i accidentally read some spoilers, and now i've progressed to "vague" spoilers.... i'm sorry... i'm not sure i can go on with this....
                        Yeah, it's all downhill from there. You think to yourself that "I'll just read a tiny bit" and the next thing you know, you're reading every spoiler you can find. You become a spoiler junkie - constantly prowling the back alleys of the web for your latest fix. Oh sure, you TELL yourself that you're in control, that you can stop at any time you want...you just don't WANT to stop
                        Nmom
                        ...spoiler free for at least 10 minutes now...
                        sigpic

Comment

ola...my name is DUDE! Dude, i wread all the spoilers i could find...i'm that inpatient

Comment

Ooo, I just read this great new spoiler about Luke! It looks like... er... I'm sorry, what was the question? Spoiler-a-holics? Ha. Never looked at a spoiler a day in my life. Nope, no siree, not a single one, ever.

If ya believe that, I have some oceanfront property for sale in Arizona...

Comment

Hi my name is Tame.....I have been spoiler free for about 5 hours now...the last spoiler were here on GW so I think that makes it somewhat okay.... I think...maybe...right.... ya know since they *try* not to spoil it *really*. I am trying to avoid the spoilers but I click on GateWorld.net and I liken them to the mob in Godfather III. I keep trying to keep away....But they keep SUCKING me back in.....so its not really my fault.... its them, they post those teaser things and then what are you supposed to do??? I can't just ignore them...That would be like....rude..right
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                              X