• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joebags View Post
    Jump.the.shark
    Word. What a joke.

Comment

Well, this is certainly interesting.

Personally, I don't mind, seems like fun (as others have stated, I can definitely see Sheppard punching Woolsey). But I do know that this could go really bad with the fans. The writers definitely need to find a way to make this character more likeable or at least not as much of an idiot real soon. Like, in the first couple episodes of Season 5 or some fans might seriously quit watching.

Comment

WTH??

I just found out and.... Is this some sort of sick joke? Woolsey as commander!?

I despise the character, he's annoying, arrogant, a jerk... NOT my choice for commander of Atlantis.

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

w00t! I hope to GOD they don't write him like Wier....please....don't do that. Woosley is ace.
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            Robert is great. I loved him in ST Voyager. But serioulsy? Woolsey as a leader? Tell me, just tell me how on Earth is he better then Weir?!
            No one here is hating on Robert. Robert is a fantastic actor & I think everyone can agree on that. The character just really sucks & he would give Atlantis complete control to the Genii or Wraith when the next siege happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryk Celestis View Post
              Well, this is certainly interesting.

Personally, I don't mind, seems like fun (as others have stated, I can definitely see Sheppard punching Woolsey). But I do know that this could go really bad with the fans. The writers definitely need to find a way to make this character more likeable or at least not as much of an idiot real soon. Like, in the first couple episodes of Season 5 or some fans might seriously quit watching.
              TPTB deserve that. I mean WTF? Why not Caldwell? Or Sheppard? Is Shep going to be the errand boy for eternity?

Somebody tell me if there's a scene where Ronon yells at the new leader and the brave new leader faints. That's the only thing I'm interested to see. What a joke.
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                WTH??

I just found out and.... Is this some sort of sick joke? Woolsey as commander!?

I despise the character, he's annoying, arrogant, a jerk... NOT my choice for commander of Atlantis.
                but it's getting the fans in a up roar which in turn will make people want to watch the show.
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
                  Indeed Seftrex if they are not careful with how they do this then this decision alone can be the decision that kills Atlantis. I am willing to give it a shot but if Woolsey is still Woolsey then Im done. I wonder what idiot suggested Woolsey as Commander
                  I'm betting it's the same one who came up with the idea of removing Elizabeth.
                  Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                  at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

No one here is hating on Robert. Robert is a fantastic actor & I think everyone can agree on that. The character just really sucks & he would give Atlantis complete control to the Genii or Wraith when the next siege happens.
                    Robert is great. Woolsey is spineless. Not really a leadership material, and doesn't come close to Weir. Nobody does, but please don't bite my head off here. That's my personal opinion.
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Indeed Seftrex if they are not careful with how they do this then this decision alone can be the decision that kills Atlantis. I am willing to give it a shot but if Woolsey is still Woolsey then Im done. I wonder what idiot suggested Woolsey as Commander
                      at one time I think it was Robert cooper ...did say he wanted Robert to become a more regular member of the cast so i guess in a way he got his wish
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I am disappointed in two different ways: First, Woolsey is not the right choice for this job. All of us know the myriad of reasons why (indecision, poor decisions, no people skills, no technical knowledge, etc.).

However, I am more disappointed in the fact the TPTB will "magically" rewrite Woolsey's personality to better suit his new position, just like they dumbed down Carter's scientific knowledge so she could better fit the commander role.

It seems to me that TPTB were forced to make a last minute, rushed decision which, IMHO, appears to be an incorrect one. Let's hope the rewriting of Woolsey's character is both plausible and entertaining.

Comment

Horrible, I think I Season 4 is the last season for me. I would rather some crazy turn of event and somehow, oh I don't know, Vala is the leader. I would prefer that over Woolsey any day.
                          Enter the Fargate...to steal intergalatic cable!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            at one time I think it was Robert cooper ...did say he wanted Robert to become a more regular member of the cast so i guess in a way he got his wish
                            Woosley as Commander is NOT the way to bring in Woosley. I seriously hope the Wraith Sieges Atlantis now while Johns team is Off World. Woosley wouldnt last 1 minute

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                              but it's getting the fans in a up roar which in turn will make people want to watch the show.
                              Haha, no kidding... though, for me, it's a turn off, I like Woolsey as a recurring character, as much as he annoys me that's about all I can take of him. I hope he get's an attitude adjustment when he comes to Atlantis!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                                I'm betting it's the same one who came up with the idea of removing Elizabeth.
                                well if s5 is like s4 I'll be happy
                                sigpic
                                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X