Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or alternatively, we can ship Teyla and Woolsey in an S/M relationship.

Comment

I can't believe this. A few episodes for Beckett, no mention of Weir at all, and, OMG, WOOLSEY? That wishy washy CREEP????????????????????????

OMG, I can't stomach this. *runs off to barf*

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
        The sad fact is that Michael Shanks is expensive for the series. Try to imagine the fan reaction if they could hear that Samantha Carter was the commander for one year, than Daniel Jackson was for an other year etc. So I think they made a neutral choice, which can rev Atlantis up.
        If it was Daniel VS Woolsey I think most would be happy with Daniel regardless of being an SG-1 fan or not

Comment

I was pretty sure it'd be Caldwell but Woolsey's an ok character. I don't like the fact that he's a civilian, the Atlantis base should be run by someone military imo. s5 is gonna be very interesting...
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
            What is everyones feelings on him becoming the new Commander of Atlantis?
            now i wish we could make a anti thread this sucks

nothing against Robert of course but his character will have to change a lot for me to enjoy him
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Other than being tired of men in prominent positions with lots of air time.

I have no problems with Woolsey (disregarding his sex). I wonder what kind of leadership he'd do because I just see him be the end of Atlantis. It was teetering on the end of annihilation, I figure this is the sign of it's ultimate demise. A little sooner than I expected, but...meh!
              Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I've hated Woolsey since day one. I'm thinking that this is going to be a big mistake.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                  The sad fact is that Michael Shanks is expensive for the series. Try to imagine the fan reaction if they could hear that Samantha Carter was the commander for one year, than Daniel Jackson was for an other year etc. So I think they made a neutral choice, which can rev Atlantis up.
                  They never should have gotten rid of Weir. Carter didn't work, this dude, OMG, I don't even want to think of it now. Weir didn't do a lot, but she was the boss, and she was just FINE as is!

Comment

Originally posted by dresi4 View Post
                    Horrible choice I hate this man. Ohh, come on, he's not a commander...
                    same's true for Weir, both were/are administrators since they're not military
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Jump.the.shark

Comment

Originally posted by Landers View Post
                        TPTB can now "ship" Woolsey and Keller. They can whine, cry and snivel together for us every week! Just think of the marvelous stories!

Good grief. What have they done to my show????? *cries*
                        Sorry your show? Can I borrow it I want to watch a episode

Back to the topic, I can see having 1 or 2 episodes with Woolsey being the old Woolsey before getting more used to having to make those sort of calls, in other words he will get two episodes to grow a pair lol
                        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by Boo View Post
                          I've hated Woolsey since day one. I'm thinking that this is going to be a big mistake.
                          Hopefully the Wraith does an Atlantis Siege & Woosley dies for being the Stupid Coward that he is

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                            Back to the topic, I can see having 1 or 2 episodes with Woolsey being the old Woolsey before getting more used to having to make those sort of calls, in other words he will get two episodes to grow a pair lol
                            I somehow think most will not give him 2 episodes

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                              Woolsey has been an idiot for years on SG1, before he was the spineless jerk on SGA. Now he's gonna "grow a pair"?

*ROTFLMAOPMP* Not gonna happen.

Comment

Robert is great. I loved him in ST Voyager. But serioulsy? Woolsey as a leader? Tell me, just tell me how on Earth is he better then Weir?!

This is bloody ridiculous. Bye bye Atlantis. Sink, and sink deep.
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X