PDA

View Full Version : Stargate: The Final Journey

Flyboy
February 4th, 2008, 01:29 PM
Just an idea for how the entire stargate franchise could be ended with a movie... was interested in thoughts...

I know that the producers have stayed well clear from any form of comment on whether real world deities exist, but wouldn't it be interesting if the final SG adventure involved their pursuit of the real life creator and managing to somehow find their way onto an ascended plane in physical form, to discover a temple with two massive doors, behind which was where THE real God was located, and rolling credits just as they stepped inside, thus leaving it open to the imagination, but being the greatest step for Sg1 ever.

Yeah ok.

Crap, but hey.

jenks
February 4th, 2008, 01:34 PM
The real creator? LOL.

immhotep
February 4th, 2008, 02:40 PM
I think this could make an awesome YouTube Parody but the PTB would never go for it. Personally i think it would be pretty cool but then again im ME :D

Dr.Mckay
February 4th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Lol imagine what would Atlantis do...

Sheppard" We just found out there are ppl better than the Ancients... a true GOD"

Mckay" OH GOD"

P-90_177
February 4th, 2008, 04:40 PM
Just an idea for how the entire stargate franchise could be ended with a movie... was interested in thoughts...

I know that the producers have stayed well clear from any form of comment on whether real world deities exist, but wouldn't it be interesting if the final SG adventure involved their pursuit of the real life creator and managing to somehow find their way onto an ascended plane in physical form, to discover a temple with two massive doors, behind which was where THE real God was located, and rolling credits just as they stepped inside, thus leaving it open to the imagination, but being the greatest step for Sg1 ever.

Yeah ok.

Crap, but hey.

It sounds cool on paper but i don't think it would work in practice.

kymeric
February 4th, 2008, 06:05 PM
Teal'c vs Jesus? JESUS KREE!

P-90_177
February 4th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Teal'c vs Jesus? JESUS KREE!

lol. here's one. For whatever reason the team end up going back in time and it turns out that Danny is Angel Gabriel.......:D

Ganthet Jr.
February 4th, 2008, 09:18 PM
I think they should open the door, and then see the South Park version of God... it is amazing if you're familiar with it.

immhotep
February 5th, 2008, 02:30 AM
I think Danny boy being Jesus works!

Drax
February 6th, 2008, 05:26 AM
"Excuse me... excuse me, I'd just like to ask a question. What does God need with a stargate??"

Flyboy
February 6th, 2008, 06:29 AM
"Excuse me... excuse me, I'd just like to ask a question. What does God need with a stargate??"
Star Trek?

marty2006
February 6th, 2008, 06:45 AM
i like the name but thats about as far as i will go with this one

garhkal
February 6th, 2008, 07:49 AM
Star Trek?

Startrek 5 had me laughing when they said that..

Drax
February 6th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Star Trek?

Who is this creature?

Mister Oragahn
February 9th, 2008, 04:43 PM

Yeah ok.

Crap, but hey.

Crap, indeed.

Splash
February 11th, 2008, 08:22 AM
Imagine if it turned out to be the Ori or the Goa'uld and everyone just goes "Um, oops?"

Mack_1
February 11th, 2008, 08:48 AM
WHAt the :S

And some people complain about the writing of the show, imagine this story line:mckay:

Flyboy
February 17th, 2008, 10:22 AM
Thank you...