This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: The Final Journey

Just an idea for how the entire stargate franchise could be ended with a movie... was interested in thoughts...

I know that the producers have stayed well clear from any form of comment on whether real world deities exist, but wouldn't it be interesting if the final SG adventure involved their pursuit of the real life creator and managing to somehow find their way onto an ascended plane in physical form, to discover a temple with two massive doors, behind which was where THE real God was located, and rolling credits just as they stepped inside, thus leaving it open to the imagination, but being the greatest step for Sg1 ever.

Yeah ok.

Crap, but hey.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

The real creator? LOL.

Comment

I think this could make an awesome YouTube Parody but the PTB would never go for it. Personally i think it would be pretty cool but then again im ME
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Lol imagine what would Atlantis do...

Sheppard" We just found out there are ppl better than the Ancients... a true GOD"

Mckay" OH GOD"

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
          Just an idea for how the entire stargate franchise could be ended with a movie... was interested in thoughts...

I know that the producers have stayed well clear from any form of comment on whether real world deities exist, but wouldn't it be interesting if the final SG adventure involved their pursuit of the real life creator and managing to somehow find their way onto an ascended plane in physical form, to discover a temple with two massive doors, behind which was where THE real God was located, and rolling credits just as they stepped inside, thus leaving it open to the imagination, but being the greatest step for Sg1 ever.

Yeah ok.

Crap, but hey.
          It sounds cool on paper but i don't think it would work in practice.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Teal'c vs Jesus? JESUS KREE!

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
              Teal'c vs Jesus? JESUS KREE!
              lol. here's one. For whatever reason the team end up going back in time and it turns out that Danny is Angel Gabriel.......
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I think they should open the door, and then see the South Park version of God... it is amazing if you're familiar with it.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

I think Danny boy being Jesus works!
                  sigpic
                  You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                  Stargate : Genesis |
                  Original Starship DesignThread
                  Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                  11000! green me

Comment

"Excuse me... excuse me, I'd just like to ask a question. What does God need with a stargate??"
                    This time... it's war!

Comment

Originally posted by Drax View Post
                      "Excuse me... excuse me, I'd just like to ask a question. What does God need with a stargate??"
                      Star Trek?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

i like the name but thats about as far as i will go with this one

Comment

Star Trek?
                          Startrek 5 had me laughing when they said that..

Comment

Star Trek?
                            Who is this creature?
                            This time... it's war!

Comment

Yeah ok.

Crap, but hey.
                              Crap, indeed.
                              The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Working...
                              X