X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German Cover revealed?

Found this on google search...

according to the news of the last days, it could be the cover for the upcoming dvd-movie...

what do you think?

Maybe interesting, because the germans, i think, are kind of huge gaters

but i like the cover. must be something like "Source of Truth", so a little different to our version.

I don't think that is the cover, the letters make it look like someone just edited the picture to be in German if you ask me.

Vala,

Comment

Looks fake to me (terrible font), but the awful translation does match the habit of the German version in the past. I would not be surprised if they actually did change it from "ark" to "source", just so they can mess with the content a little.

But this does not look like the real thing at all.

Club Mats likes you.

Comment

That's a fake. Someone has tried to blur out and colour in the image to remove the english text. While it's possible the german release would use the same cover just translated to german, this isn't the official one, just what someone expects it to look it.

sigpic

Comment

This is the real german cover.
          Lord Zedd

Comment

No, it isn't. The title is still in English. I assume you got this from stargate-project.de, but they always put some pseudo-covers in to shake up the text area.

They announced that they actually did mess up the translation by changing it from "ark" to "source".

I'm so glad I stopped watching the German version years ago...

Still, the cover in the original post looks absolutely fake and was probably made quickly by someone who picked up the news at stargate-project.de and wanted to fool some people.

Club Mats likes you.

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis View Post

This is the real german cover.
              I seriously doubt that since that image is based on Beachhead.

sigpic

Comment

I got the cover indeed from Stargate Project.de but the image doesn't come from Beachhead since it is the wrong Prior.
                Lord Zedd

Comment

First of all...sorry for my bad english

Looks nice, but surely isn'nt the right. easy to make in paint. i searched on google trying to find this cover, but didn't found this one...

but i found another one. i'm not sure if this is the correct one, but looks a lot better than the first one. i hope, this is the right, beacause i find it kind of nice....
                  http://www.pikipimp.com/pp/pimped_ph...w-preview.JPG?
                  Last edited by keppitopen; 05 February 2008, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by keppitopen View Post
                    First of all...sorry for my bad english

Looks nice, but surely isn'nt the right. easy to make in paint. i searched on google trying to find this cover, but didn't found this one...

but i found another one. i'm not sure if this is the correct one, but looks a lot better than the first one. i hope, this is the right, beacause i find it kind of nice....
                    http://www.pikipimp.com/pp/pimped_ph...w-preview.JPG?
                    It looks like someone just wrote that rather than used a font.

Originally posted by _Anubis View Post
                    I got the cover indeed from Stargate Project.de but the image doesn't come from Beachhead since it is the wrong Prior.
                    Yes I know, that's why I said based on. It looks to be the guy who was turned into a Prior at the end of Origin but the whole image is very much like Beachhead.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X