This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about Ford in season 5

last we saw him he was on a hive and since then he has been absent from the series completely ......

how about a little love for Aden in season 5
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Man I hope so. Just give me one ep with him and end it with him recovering and going back home to his poor grandparents and I'll be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Tobias View Post
      Man I hope so. Just give me one ep with him and end it with him recovering and going back home to his poor grandparents and I'll be happy.
      green fro you!!!! I've always felt that there was a great potential for a feel good story with ford

with all the losses in season 4 it would be nice to have something to look back at as happy moment

Comment

I'd rather Ford not come back. They left it open for him to come back... but that doesn't mean he has to. I hope he just died on the Hive. His character annoyed me so much. Even before the enzyme.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          green fro you!!!! I've always felt that there was a great potential for a feel good story with ford

with all the losses in season 4 it would be nice to have something to look back at as happy moment
          Thanks, and I agree. I think it'd be really nice to bring someone home for a change

Comment

The dude got blowed up. But, if he wasn't blown up, he was in rough shape. So, I think they'd have to stick him in a sarcophagus for a little while to make him fit to be sent home. I do agree that ONE happy ending would be nice, tho.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
              The dude got blowed up. But, if he wasn't blown up, he was in rough shape. So, I think they'd have to stick him in a sarcophagus for a little while to make him fit to be sent home. I do agree that ONE happy ending would be nice, tho.
              Yeah it would be nice to get some closure on Ford in S5

Comment

He should be in the 100th episode: ghost, flashback or whatever. RSF deserves to be there.
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I'd love for him to finally have another episode, but what I'd really like is to see the mid-season two-parter revolve around him, as the second season's did. It's been a very long time, now, and I'm still holding out that John was right about him. End it with him being sent home for forced psychiatric evaluation and honorable discharge or something; realistic and kind of gritty, but maybe he'd end up completely fine with the prospect. Either that or be all-the-more original and end it with him as an ally out there in the Pegasus Galaxy; either way, leave room for future one-off stories with him, but make things nice and big at least one more time for the kid.

I really did like his character.
                  If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

I think there are some spoillers here so click if you want to find out

Spoiler:
                    Guys I think he is cause look at the picture form Joseph mallozi's blog but take a look at the head of the actor, he's wearing a black bandana just like Ford wore in "Runner" so is this his return?
                    C. Edmund

Comment

Erm NO! That is not Ford its Shepard filming "The Last Man"

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                        He should be in the 100th episode: ghost, flashback or whatever. RSF deserves to be there.
                        he dials Atlantis with mo memory of his past .... and then there have to seek out what happen to him.

could also add micheal into that mix

Comment

Originally posted by dark_side View Post
                          Erm NO! That is not Ford its Shepard filming "The Last Man"
                          yup that's definitely Shep in TLM
                          sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I hated Ford in S1. I started not necessarily to like him, but to like his story line in S2. It's a shame that they ditched him once his character became interesting. I would like to see a story where he shows up and instead of trying to prove to the team that he's okay, he has some truly evil plan to get back at the expedition because he is now so whacked out on the enzyme that there is very little of the old Ford left. And then in the end, like others have said, he is weaned off the enzyme and sent home to his family.

Perfecto!

Comment

Seeing ford would make the year for me!!! He was amazing

Comment

Working...
                              X