This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your deepest Darkest Season 5 desires

What are they, share discuss, coment, opine, don't be a popin jay. (Thanks Darren for the idea.)

Weir back. Fulltime. Actually, I'd like to go back in time, have season 4 not exist, and have Weir and Carson back.

Carter I can handle, but I'd want Keller gone. Feed her to the wraith, for crying out loud. She's the worst character ever created, IMO, and now it looks like they're creating another pretty little girl for season five.

Comment

I want Teyla to sing again

Comment

I'm afraid I will be risking some serious damages to my reputation (or even my perceived humanity) should I reveal my deepest...darkest Season 5 desires.

Seriously though...more arc-based storylines! This season was pretty good in that regard, and if they keep this up, it can only get better!

Comment

A Rodney and Teyla episode.

Seriously. These two get no time together. It's gotten absolutely ridiculous.

Other than that, lots of team-based (and by team I mean all four) episodes.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

I'd like to see John actually have something with one of these women he always finds without them disappearing in the very same episode. I like the drama it creates. Actually just those in general. I enjoy Rodney and Katie's relationship as well. Keller and Ronon not as much... but I chuckle to think of the awkward glances exchanged at the end of Quarantine.

Comment

we lose a 304 in the most dramatic sad way possible .... try to top ethon
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Wraith sex scene.

Comment

The Wedding of Dr. Rodney McKay and Lt.Col John Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                    we lose a 304 in the most dramatic sad way possible .... try to top ethon
                    I like that idea, at the same time I dislike that idea.

Comment

I think a dramatic destruction won't work...What? Ramming something? Meh...been there, done that on BSG and then with the Hive in SoW. I think losing it in a stupid manner would work...Ellis gets drunk and crashes it into the moon...It would also work as a nice campaign against drunk driving.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                        I think a dramatic destruction won't work...What? Ramming something? Meh...been there, done that on BSG and then with the Hive in SoW. I think losing it in a stupid manner would work...Ellis gets drunk and crashes it into the moon...It would also work as a nice campaign against drunk driving.
                        LOL

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                          hahaha, ok I change my vote to this

Comment

1. Weir coming back

2. lots of Weir and Sheppard eye sex

3. Ronon and Jenn finally getting together after months of angst between the two.

4. a new bad guy... a really evil one, not one that negotiates like the Wraith, or one that's just 'programmed to be evil' like the Replicators... something that is so evil it would make the Goa'uld look like kittens.

5. more exploration of Atlantis... it's supposed to be the size of manhatten, and we've seen about 15 rooms so far... come on, this is supposed to be 'exploration' isn't it?

M

Click on the image to go to my fanfics.

Comment

Teyla and sheppard get together. Either that or McKay/Sheppard. Tee Hee!!!
                              sigpic
                              Always on the hunt for whump...

Comment

Working...
                              X