Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like DST finally got the P-90 right…

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like DST finally got the P-90 right…

I just found this picture while shopping for some SG-1 figures-

Check out that P-90!!
    I hope all of the “Desert Camo” figures come with the same set up…
    Originally posted by roll my blues
    do Sam's breasts look bigger than in previous prototypes?

Yeah, it came with the Atlantis figures (blue Daniel was the casetopper) and should hopefully come with the Desert figures. I've got a couple nitpicks about the new P90, but it's still awesome and is in every way an improvement over the old one.

I really want to know what drugs the person was on that sculpted the old one.

I just hope they plan on redoing the staff weapon as well, granted it wasn't anywhere near as inaccurate as the old P90, it could still use some improvements.

Comment

They still need to fix how the ZPM looks though.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Jedigreedo View Post
        Yeah, it came with the Atlantis figures (blue Daniel was the casetopper)
        Oh! OK…
        So they are not doing the “Unpainted Prototypes” this time around?
        I just started collecting those and I was wondering if the Atlantis set had them.
        So is this Blue Daniel is Carded? Is it the same figure as the Exclusive they recently released?
        Originally posted by roll my blues
        do Sam's breasts look bigger than in previous prototypes?

Comment

Originally posted by Norrin View Post
          Oh! OK…
          So they are not doing the “Unpainted Prototypes” this time around?
          I just started collecting those and I was wondering if the Atlantis set had them.
          So is this Blue Daniel is Carded? Is it the same figure as the Exclusive they recently released?
          Blue BDU Daniel came in a box (similair to, but smaller than the prototypes/convention exclusives).

As far as we know, no unpainted prototypes have been released for the Atlantis set. Personally, I prefer more figures over unpainted ones.

Comment

Yup, haven't seen anything to indicate they're doing unpainteds anymore, and we don't even know if the next SG1 wave will even have a case topper. There hasn't been any mention of it from NewForce or Time & Space Toys.

Comment

Working...
            X