This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

possible spoiler for the end/rest of the season

I was on a german fan site, stargate-project, and i found something quite interesting. Make of it what you will (this a just a rough internet translation BTW) -

"In the two-divisor it will give a long expected Showdown (Replikatoren against Goa'uld and Jaffa against Goa'uld) to that the SGC is also entangled. Also one will have to take parting from a loved recurring character."

So, who do you think is going to die? Which recurring character is going to kick the buckett?
    Andy "Chores!?! What are we, Amish?"
    Charlene Spencer "He's gotten so precocious."
    Citizen Joe

From what I've read about Threads, probably Daniel (again !!! )
    sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
      From what I've read about Threads, probably Daniel (again !!! )
      Actually, I wouldn't call him a recurring character, so my guess would be
      Spoiler:
      that it would either be Jake Carter or Oma.

Comment

The problem with that theory is that Oma can't die.
        She ascended, remember.

By the way, did you know that Oma is Dutch for Granny ?
        Everytime they mention here I grin a little.
        sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

The problem with that theory is that Oma can't die.
          She ascended, remember.

By the way, did you know that Oma is Dutch for Granny ?
          Everytime they mention here I grin a little.
          I did. Actually I knew it was German for Granny. And I don't think it's entirely clear that just because you ascend doesn't mean you can't be destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
            I did. Actually I knew it was German for Granny. And I don't think it's entirely clear that just because you ascend doesn't mean you can't be destroyed.
            Ascended are energy and Einstein said that energy can't be destroyed.
            sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

My money is on Bra'tac. Especially if the episodes are Jaffa-heavy as the spoilers indicate.
              Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Butterfly-Dreamer
                "In the two-divisor it will give a long expected Showdown (Replikatoren against Goa'uld and Jaffa against Goa'uld) to that the SGC is also entangled. Also one will have to take parting from a loved recurring character."

So, who do you think is going to die? Which recurring character is going to kick the buckett?
                Sounds like the two-parter Reckoning I & II. It's a loved recurring character so not one of the big four.

I'm also betting on Bra'tac. Tony Amendola is supposed to be a guest star in those episodes.

Of course it's been rumored before that Bra'tac was going to die and he's still with us.

Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
                  I'm also betting on Bra'tac. Tony Amendola is supposed to be a guest star in those episodes.
                  Yep. I doubt it's Oma as Fischer suggested, as she's hardly a beloved recurring character. I think. As for Jacob, well, has there been any indication that he's in the episodes at all?

I'll say this: If it is Jacob, I'll feel worse than if it's Bra'tac. He's Sam's dad, after all. And while Bra'tac may have been sort of a father figure to Teal'c, he's been expecting to die "soon" for five years already.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                    I'll say this: If it is Jacob, I'll feel worse than if it's Bra'tac. He's Sam's dad, after all. And while Bra'tac may have been sort of a father figure to Teal'c, he's been expecting to die "soon" for five years already.
                    ONLY five years?

Comment

Ascended are energy and Einstein said that energy can't be destroyed.
                      And Heisenburg would have real issues with Asgard transporters; your point being?

Anyway, just being made of energy that can't be destroyed doesn't mean that you can't be destroyed. Energy can be transformed and if you transform the energy that consitutes Oma enough that it is no longer Oma, Oma is dead.

My argument against it being Oma is that they claim it's a loved recurring character.

Oh, and what's so funny about it meaning 'granny'; the name deliberately translates as 'Mother Nature' from whatever proto-Ugaritic or Latinate mumbo-jumbo they put it into.
                      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Yeah, I'm going to go with Jacob dying, cos he's in it too. Unless it's Apophis.....
                        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Ack, quit talking about Bra'tac dying!!

Replikatoren... I like that better, I am gonna start using that!
                          O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
                          Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                            Yep. I doubt it's Oma as Fischer suggested, as she's hardly a beloved recurring character. I think. As for Jacob, well, has there been any indication that he's in the episodes at all?

I hadn't heard Jacob was in Reckoning I&II. I thought he was in a different episode. I'd be sad to lose either Bra'tac or Jacob. They've just been great characters on the show.

But yeah, Sam losing Jacob. Man that would hurt. It was terribly sad just to see that last scene between them in Death Knell.

Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
                              I hadn't heard Jacob was in Reckoning I&II. I thought he was in a different episode.
                              Well, we do know he's in 'Threads'... Come to think of it, doesn't 'Threads' air after 'Reckoning'? Because if that is the case, then he can't die in the two-parter...

Comment

Working...
                              X