This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjmlucky13 View Post
    So, I tried to pay as close attention as I could, but I must have missed the "not so subtle hint as to Carter's romantic life" that was promised. Anybody catch it?
    I was just wondering that, myself...

Comment

I thought this a fun little episode, numerous times I found myself laughing. Was good to see Rodney man up a little and hold that rope, nice to know he just won't complain. Is it just me or was Keller hitting on Rodney at the end there? Didn't she just hook up with Ronan a while ago?

Comment

I didn't see the last scene so much as a McKeller potential, but as two people that have bonded with each other thru a very tense, frightening situation and decide to have a drink with each other.

That's just what I perceived it to be. Jewel overplayed it, that's all.

R.Keller is still the semi-official ship.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

So, I tried to pay as close attention as I could, but I must have missed the "not so subtle hint as to Carter's romantic life" that was promised. Anybody catch it?
          Unfortunately Joe M. said that not so subtle hint ended up on the cutting room floor. However he did say that he will post it on his blog at some point.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan View Post
            Again, episode was fine. Entertaining enough but nothing awesome or anything. Everyone (who was actually in the ep) got to have an idea and do something good and heroic, there were a few good lines, no one was absurdly stupid or whinny. So thumbs up, I guess.

Um, Keller....um....WTF if she is going to want to date everyone that rescues her she will be dating....well everyone. Or did I totally misconstrue that last scene because surely it was difficult to misconstrue the Ronan one.... Oh I know, TPTB think it will be cool to have Ronan and Rodney fighting over Keller like Worf and Riker (ok ST wimped out on that "fighting" but I am sure SGA TPTB could do it better). Though I personally would prefer my Stargate to be ship-less. In all senses of the word ship.
            LOL. Nothing romantic about it. She wanted to go for drinks as buds.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Well they certainly saved on sets and CGI for this episode.
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

The only thing that could be classified as a hint was the "George Clooney vs Brad Pitt" Carter chose Clooney- the older man with a touch of gray?!

Comment

No JM said that that was left on cutting room floor! Damn, are we ever going to find out if there was/is some resolution with the whole Jack/Sam thing???

The only thing that could be classified as a hint was the "George Clooney vs Brad Pitt" Carter chose Clooney- the older man with a touch of gray?!
                  And when she told Rodney, when he was trying to explain his comments about them being pretty, that he wouldn't have to worry b/c it would never happen. That was about it.
                  Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                  &=AWESOME &Forever
                  No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Hmm... that might have been it?

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                      No they never, it turned out to be one of the more expensive episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                        Actually, that was the most expensive set of the season, according to official blogs.

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                        Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Oh, what fun!

Sorry - I just loved Rodney's suggestion that Sam show her...erm...ya know...to get the kids to help. LOLOL! (as a woman, I was not offended by that at all.)

I'm thinking Keller is a bit of a flirt...a couple weeks ago, snuggling up to Ronon...now, taking Rodney out for a drink. Hmmmmm....she's a tricksty one, that Keller...

Some good lines. Hubby and I laughed out loud a few times. Was fun and entertaining overall. Loved the references back to Quarantine. Probably the last 'up' episode now that we're headed into the last few of the season...and probably lots of Wraith killing next week. *wimper*

das
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                            No they never, it turned out to be one of the more expensive episodes.
                            Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
                            Actually, that was the most expensive set of the season, according to official blogs.
                            You're kidding. An old room with a bunch of random junk was the most expensive set?
                            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I knew this was going to be bad when Keller started her crybaby act before the credits started rolling ("Oh, I'm so outta breath, why did we walk? Why didn't we take the jumper?") Wawawawa. I'm so tired of her "poor, poor, me" act.

Best?

Rodney, who saved the day, getting hands sliced and diced.

Worst?

Flashing Sam's painted toenails. Come on. I just groaned out loud, that was so dumb.

Keller. OMG, she HAS to GO! She listens to Rodney talk about the Katie breakup, so what does she do? She comes on to him at the end? And after coming on to Ronon last we saw her? I thought this gal was a social outcast that didn't have dates, didn't go to parties, but she sure knew all the beer drinking games!

I guess instead of Crybaby Keller, she is Slutty Crybaby Keller?

Ugh. Producers, get rid of her! PLEASE, for the love of your fans!!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Keller is a player. lol.
                                sigpic
                                My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Working...
                                X