quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quick question

I am looking alot at Babylon 5 DVD's and movies, how much is a good deal for them? I dont want to get ripped off.....lol
    sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Depends on where you are. I got the Babylon 5 complete universe (everything except The Lost Tales) for 160 euros (about USD 200) from the German Amazon.com site.
    sigpic

Comment

I bought the seasons for about $35 to $40 each, and TLT was like $15, don't remember what the movie collection was but probably around $30, and then LotR for about $15 (or maybe 20)
      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

shop around, and I mean around.
        I got seasons 3-5 for $20 a piece from amazon during christmas, but I paid $40 for seasons 1-2.

the movie collection was $30 from best buy, and I used pay per view for TLT at $4.

Comment

You can get them really cheap now if you find them on sale. When I bought them they were 250 dollars for all 5 seasons.

Comment

Working...
          X