drone weapons (spoilers for "harmony")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drone weapons (spoilers for "harmony")

i haven't seen the epi yet but what i have read, they have found a planet where the ancients created and tested their drone tech. after four seasons we are finally finding out more about their very useful technology. maybe next we will find a zpm factory. they also find at this testing facility mini drones. they are smaller then the original. this puts into my mind that maybe the ancients used some sort of gun that shot mini drones. that would be so cool. maybe we can learn from the ruins how to construct our own drones. this also stands to reason that the ancients developed the drones after they left for Pegasus and then they planted the drones in the outposts after they returned because from what i have read, they developed them in Pegasus. please discuss this great discovery

I've been waiting to see the Lantean ZPM Factory and Drone Factory for years! ever since the first drone and first ZPM were located. You would expect that somewhere in amongst the MANY yet to be discovered sections of Atlantis, there to be a ZPM creator machine of some sort, that requires very SPECIFIC "ingredients". This would make for a great epeisode in that Mckay (or Carter) whilst going across the Ancient Database, find out about such a "room" or "section" on Atlantis, but the ZPM machine requires a very Unique metallic or organic component.
    I think it'd be interesting anyways...
    - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - Daniel J. epitomises the STD geek I think... To come from an Intellectual field and then to progress into one of the most Kick ass Characters EVER! Only wish he got to continue the development of that character into Atlantis... meh

Comment

There is already a thread about this issue posted by me:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=50754&page=3

Vala,

Comment

wait if you read about it was it really necessary to make a new thread?

And why a gun when you could have them swirling around you as a swarm and when commanded one leaves the swarm and attacks?
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Working...
        X