The Phoenix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Phoenix

Im going for a total and utter geeky moment here so you've been warned.

Read below for Phoenix Spoiler information, images, etc

Spoiler:
    Theres a new earth ship apparently coming sometime in this season, i think but im not 100% sure. Anyway the Atlantis Archive has apparently managed to get hold of some images of the ship what it looks like etc.

If you are interested go check them out, there not half bad. Still im being a geek with that so there you go
    Last edited by user998413167984131; 28 January 2008, 11:46 AM. Reason: Added Spoilers bit

You need to put Spoilers on this as some might not want to know-other than that thanks for the info

Comment

How do i go about changing it?

Im pretty much new to these forums

Comment

Click on edit, Cntr C all that you wrote about the Pheonix, delete, click on the exclation mark thing on the toolbar, click in the middle and Ctrl V. All the stuff you said should be in the spoiler and then save. If anything goes wrong u will have the text still using Cntr V

Comment

There is a video of this, http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...nthebridge.flv
          It's better
          Best quotes ever:
          O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
          Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
          Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
          Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
          Thor:I like the yellow ones
          O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Originally posted by umopapisdn View Post
            It's better
            Yeh the video is definately better. Looks like the images are just screen captures of this video.

Comment

Did you see the Asgard terminal at the back where the 3D marker display was(the one with different colours for every ship). A very much refited 304

Comment

I think there was a discussion about this before.

The Phoenix is a regular 304, probably with asgard upgrades.

And it seems to have a smaller bridge than the other 304's.
                Visit my Website

Comment

Looks like this new ship could be quite interesting, im looking forward to when it actually makes its appearance so we can find out more etc.

The video and images are okay, but they dont really answer many questions

Comment

...and I thought I'll see some outside shots

Comment

Originally posted by umopapisdn View Post
                      It's better
                      Tons of photos just downloaded themselves onto my google desktop from this address and I cannot remove them-there production pictures from SGA WTF

How the hell did this get on my computer!!!!!!!

Just gotton rid of them-somehow the site added them onto my sidebar list of Internet address feeds which I did not know existed and altered my settings from standard-that website will noew feel my wrath
                      Last edited by jnadreth; 28 January 2008, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Doesn't look like a 304. The terminal that has a pic of the ship doesn't look like a 304. Same shape, but the hangers are WAY smaller

Go Green

Comment

well considering that the Daedalus had an image of a slightly modified 303 this is no suprise as they have been using the wrong image for years on the control panels

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                            ...and I thought I'll see some outside shots
                            Well what we do get to see is a technical picture of the phoenix at one of the screens on the bridge, if i knew how to put a screen**** here i would have shown you. Just watch the vid one more time and pay atention to the screen on the wall.
                            Study the great, they wil enlighten your soul

Comment

the ships design seams different
                              Spoiler:
                              Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                              Anime signature in spoiler tag
                              Spoiler:
                              Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Working...
                              X