This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible Stargate Atlantis Plot

I have written a possible plot for eathier a Stargate Atlantis movie or a 3 or 4 part episode story READ this and let me know i still have much to write so check back 1/27 aound 10:00 if you want to read my idea.
    Hive Planet

On a sunny day in the glories city of Atlantis Lt. Col. John Sheppard and Dr. Rodney McKay are in the main office with Col. Samantha Cater going of the data on their computers on the teams last mission to M97565. Sheppard repots that in an odd move the Wraith instead of taking only a fraction of the population in the culling the Wraith have taken the entire planet well over 200,000 people.
    Samantha asks, “Is there any reason why the Wraith would take so many in one culling?”
    Sheppard “None that we know, the last time they did anything like this was when the hive ships made their first run for Atlantis.”
    McKay “Yeah that was fun time”
    All of a sudden the gate starts to activates and after getting up franticly and heading toward the main control room the gate technician reports that it is an in coming wormhole. The Stargate activates, the iris shield activates and the technician reports that it is an audio video message. Col. Carter, Sheppard and Rodney head over to the flat screen to see the message and after the static screen stops to the teams surprise it is their old Wraith friend Todd.

(Break for the Main Introduction Theme)

Back in the City of Atlantis.
    Sheppard “Well look who it is, Todd we were just talking about you”
    McKay “We were?” Sheppard looks over with a confused look to Rodney’s question
    Samantha asks, “What do you want Todd and better yet how did you get this gate address? No one but our allies has this address”
    Todd “I will explain further, will you permit me access?”
    Samantha “We are sending a team to you location to check you over for weapons”
    Todd “Very well here is the address”. End transmission.
    Samantha “Suite up and take your teams to check him over if he is clean dial back and bring him through.” (A few minutes later in the conference room).
    Todd “Over the time since our last encounter, the Wraith have been joining together with a single common goal.”
    McKay “And what is that”
    Todd “The Location of Atlantis”
    Samantha “And do they know? You sure did”
    Todd “No, I was able to procure this your address through the Wraith intelligence. The Wraith have already proclaimed this planet uninhabited, but I remembered the symbols Col. Sheppard Dialed to this planet.”
    Samantha “To the point what do you want”
    Todd “By now you have probably learned that the Wraith have been culling whole planets instead of taking only a few at a time”
    Sheppard “Yes, on my teams last mission we did learn of this because the entire planet was a ghost town” Todd “What you don’t know is probably why or how many planets they have culled.”
    Ronan “You mean they have culled more than one”
    Todd “Yes”
    Sheppard “Exactly how many planets have been culled”
    Todd “Five” Shock runs through everyone in the rooms faces as they come to terms as to the with that number
    McKay “Five planets well that’s got to be at least a 750,000 people giving the number of people on those planets”
    Todd “Actually the number is roughly a little over a million”
    Samantha “Why are you telling us this”
    McKay “Yeah shouldn’t you be like thrilled yeah more food”
    Todd “As I have said I need your help. Normally I would be thrilled but after the encounter with the Wraith queen that imprisoned me I lost any hope of gaining up an army, I am currently not welcomed among Wraith.
    What Todd tells the Atlantis Expedition is a solar system within this Galaxy. A solar system where the planets are dark and the sun is nearly dead providing enough light just to see all 5 planets. Hell tells them that most of these planets are lifeless this solar system is special in the way that these planets are the key players in Wraith ships, technology and soldiers. On one of these planets is the only Wraith city in existence where wraith have gathered only in great times of war. The first time the Wraith ever gathered here was the time when wraith were at war with the Atlantians. It is the solar system where we built up our army. You remember the Wraith cloning facility that you crashed a hive ship into, there are dozens of those facilities along with construction bays where hive ships, cruisers and darts are made as well there are many labs constructing new and stronger technology from what we learned from the Ancient warships….

McKay “ Whoa, what do you mean Ancient warships”
    Todd “How do you think the wraith advanced so far so quickly to become a threat to the Ancients enough to defeat them we had to study Ancient technology quickly to become a threat”
    McKay “Well if that is so how come you don’t have better hyperdive engines and metal ships”
    Todd “When we fist procured those ships some of the Ancients that were left on board damaged many systems, different systems per ship. The one thing they all had in common is that they targeted the hyperdive engines first”
    McKay “Oh”
    Todd “Anywase”

Each planet is unique in its own way, but there is only one that is important enough to attack. It is a Planet where the 40% of the planet that is covered with land is completely overcome with Wraith buildings and massive sized hangers to make a sizable fleet and army in a short amount of time and of course four separate hangers for each of the ships. The planet in question is also full of obscure weather conditions within the peaks of the planet are sensors filled with Wraith, the sensors are to detect enemy ships within the surrounding galaxies and within the solar system. Although on the planet it rains most of the time which is another reason why the planet was chosen so that it could make flying in very difficult. Now that the Wraith have come together the plane will now have a good portion of the hive ships within this galaxy will be in orbit around the planet.

Sheppard “Well I don’t see one reason as to why you are giving us this information and what you think we should do”
    Todd “That is because you don’t know why they have come together. They have joined up because during the war with the replicators they were able to procure enough to modify their hyperspace engines and get the address to Earth. (Silence flows though out the room as the expressions on everyone’s face as Col. Carter, Col. Sheppard and Teyla are in shock, McKay in fear, while Ronan is more stunned.

*End of Part 1

i'm sure the writers will pay you exactly 100 million dollars for your idea cause they don't want to write anymore

Comment

Its good but I still don't get why Todd would tell us.
      While we are occasional allies, he'd rejoice in getting to the rich new feeding ground of Earth as much as anyone else.

Plus, I don't think they've ever called him Todd to his face (might be wrong), nor do I believe he would answer to it.

I wonder if this bit might be a bit of a typo:

Todd “No, I was able to procure this your address through the Wraith intelligence. The Wraith have already proclaimed this planet uninhabited, but I remembered the symbols Col. Sheppard Dialed to this planet.”
      He says he got it from the Wraith Intelligence then he says he remembered them. The rest of the dialogue says the other Wraith don't know about Atlantis' location.

I think the core story is good and the characterisation works, I think you just need to rethink or further clarify Todd's reason for warning us.

Comment

It needs a big touch-up. One, it wouldn't make for a good movie with what you have. maybe for a 2-part episode.
        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

I don't think they called him Todd to his face either, when he wasn't there Sheppard said he should be called Todd or something, But I don't think it was to his face. And I do like it, but I don't think he would be saying 'Anywase' and I'm pretty sure that's spelt wrong,

Each planet is unique in its own way, but there is only one that is important enough to attack. It is a Planet where the 40% of the planet that is covered with land is completely overcome with Wraith buildings and massive sized hangers to make a sizable fleet and army in a short amount of time and of course four separate hangers for each of the ships. The planet in question is also full of obscure weather conditions within the peaks of the planet are sensors filled with Wraith, the sensors are to detect enemy ships within the surrounding galaxies and within the solar system. Although on the planet it rains most of the time which is another reason why the planet was chosen so that it could make flying in very difficult. Now that the Wraith have come together the plane will now have a good portion of the hive ships within this galaxy will be in orbit around the planet.
          Is that bit supposed to be dialogue or descpription. Sorry if I sound rude at all. Just my opinion. I do like what you have though.

Lt. Aiden Ford: How could something as big as Atlantis just sink?
          Maj. John Sheppard: I'm sure the passengers on the Titanic were asking themselves the same thing.
          Dr. Rodney McKay: As it is, I may have to forgo reproducing.
          Maj. Lorne: Yeah, that's funny, I was just thinking that might be wise.

Comment

Working...
          X