This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AOT spoilers --- plot/character questions

Do not read if you don't want to be spoiled!!

Okay, so while the movie is pretty good, but somewhat "rushed", I thought it was strange that Adria was not able to see past the distractions that "merlin" spoke of.

Also, why didn't Morgan recruit the other ascended beings that were opposed to the Ori to come to the OG and help her battle Adria? Surely 4-6 ancients could overpower adria?

Lastly, was Amanda pregnant there at the end of the movie or was the resolution on my laptop just crappy and made the picture wider? I thought that maybe there was a little more to the story with the whole kiss at the end of the movie and the macaroons.

I also have a feeling that the next movie will be a direct result of Daniels predictions about the ark being a powerful weapon if someone could reprogram it.

If Baal got his hands on it and reprogrammed it, then went back in time to make the people of Earth believe he was the supreme god, exceeding Ra, then that would be rather interesting.

Originally posted by mizzoueng View Post
    Do not read if you don't want to be spoiled!!

Okay, so while the movie is pretty good, but somewhat "rushed", I thought it was strange that Adria was not able to see past the distractions that "merlin" spoke of.

Also, why didn't Morgan recruit the other ascended beings that were opposed to the Ori to come to the OG and help her battle Adria? Surely 4-6 ancients could overpower adria?

Lastly, was Amanda pregnant there at the end of the movie or was the resolution on my laptop just crappy and made the picture wider? I thought that maybe there was a little more to the story with the whole kiss at the end of the movie and the macaroons.

I also have a feeling that the next movie will be a direct result of Daniels predictions about the ark being a powerful weapon if someone could reprogram it.

If Baal got his hands on it and reprogrammed it, then went back in time to make the people of Earth believe he was the supreme god, exceeding Ra, then that would be rather interesting.

Funny I had the same feeling as you.

some screenshots from that scene with Sam:

Spoiler:

she comes in, while Cam cleverly hides her belly with a paper

it's not really visible here... but wait

judge for yourself:

Comment

Without trying to get too personal, I just think Amanda never really got her figure back after her pregnancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ebeneezer_Goode View Post
        Without trying to get too personal, I just think Amanda never really got her figure back after her pregnancy.
        Whaaaat? I think Amanda is way hotter now on SGA. Shes gotten curvier and the hair is fabulous! Shes not chub by any means at all on SGA. If anything she looks super skinny if u compare SGA s4 to SG1 S1-8

Comment

No, she was much slimmer in season 8.
          Spoiler:

Last edited by Ebeneezer_Goode; 31 January 2008, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
            Whaaaat? I think Amanda is way hotter now on SGA. Shes gotten curvier and the hair is fabulous! Shes not chub by any means at all on SGA. If anything she looks super skinny if u compare SGA s4 to SG1 S1-8
            hm IDK if she's hotter now than in the past on SG-1 but she certainly still got it imo
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
              em...no, the short hair was the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                em...no, the short hair was the best.
                both the short and long hair are great imo
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

just wached AOT, not as big as it's made out to be:/

Comment

Here are some Screencaps I have.

You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

Working...
                    X