PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else hate the little girl?

Dark Soul
January 26th, 2008, 12:03 AM
The first time they showed her I could tell she looked like a spoiled, self centered, stuck up, rich kid. I was pretty much right. She was an idiot. John saved their hides and she makes him out to be a coward.
:sheppard33:

Opener
January 26th, 2008, 12:13 AM
She was definitely playing it up. But after the second showing, I thought she was what she was supposed to be: a little girl who'd been told all her life that she was the next Queen. Of course she'd be stuck up and arrogant, she'd never had anyone starighten her out.

Look at her conversation with John when they were talking about a queen's obligations to herself versus her people. Perfect example.

At the end, even after what she'd been through, she still showed as being a little girl. It fit, to me, and so I ultimately have no beef with the episode.

Dark Soul
January 26th, 2008, 12:18 AM
I liked the conversation with John about obligations. She acted mature there. I mean it was a great episode, I just wish she could have played her character different.
But I'm not going to like everybody I see so I will stop ranting about her.

Malakriss
January 26th, 2008, 12:29 AM
We're supposed to hate her for most of the episode, and then *maybe* forgive her towards the end. The climax after that is the painting.

If you feel that way, that's exactly the way the writers intended and it's a job well done.

Agent_Dark
January 26th, 2008, 12:55 AM
they should have used her as a meat shield to fight the genii imo.

Willow'sCat
January 26th, 2008, 01:06 AM
I guess it is hard to find child actors who can pull off complex characters, and she was complex, she was more then just a brat as Rodney found out... but yeah I just don't like kids on shows, any shows... they annoy me in real life why on earth would I want to watch them on TV? :S:cool::p

Aethon
January 26th, 2008, 01:24 AM
I did but you gotta love the painting xD

jab_au
January 26th, 2008, 02:30 AM
I did but you gotta love the painting xD

Oh yeah the painting was totally classic. That entire episode was funny that was why she was such a little *****.

Opener
January 26th, 2008, 02:57 AM
Yup, it's classic because Shep is so used to being the bad hero. Then he's cemented in the memory of an entire world as being a coward.

g.o.d
January 26th, 2008, 03:16 AM
little Adria was great. She was actually the only good thing in this episode

Emre
January 26th, 2008, 05:36 AM
I just wanted to punch her in the teeth, and then kick her when she was down.

Hate kids like that.

Ruffles
January 26th, 2008, 06:44 AM
Nope. I found her annoying, arrogant, and manipulative - the perfect example of a 13 year-old who's been catered to her entire life. She was a great foil for McKay. I particularly liked that it seemed to bother her that he didn't like her (before the hero worship).

Gate Geek
January 26th, 2008, 06:54 AM
I was really put off by the little brat. I thought there were places the bratiness came out a bit too much; to the point it's all I focused on and that caused me to enjoy this ep far less than I should have.

DuncTK421
January 26th, 2008, 07:08 AM
I really disliked her in the beginning, but towards the end I found her to be slightly more tolerable.

Kribby
January 26th, 2008, 07:09 AM

Hate kids like that.

That's a bit too much hate. Geez.

theboywonder
January 26th, 2008, 07:59 AM
im with emre... the whole episode i wanted to smack her across the face, couldnt stand it, ruined this weeks stargate for me...

nobycane
January 26th, 2008, 08:14 AM
This weeks episode had to the most boring episode to date. I could not stand the the story line....very weak, IMO.
It was too much of a Wizard of Oz or Harry Potter adventure plot..... sure there were a couple of cute humorous moments - and that was stretching it!
I honestly believe that after last weeks high rating episode, this one will take the ratings down!
Very boring..... no point to the whole seasons plot or arc story line, not setting anything up at all.

FILLER EPISODE!!!!!!!!! :mckay:

nuff said.

wraithfound
January 26th, 2008, 09:20 AM
I hated her! Talk about bratty, I would have made sure she didn't become queen just so Atlantis wouldn't have to deal with her in trading agreements.

Nitegate
January 26th, 2008, 09:27 AM
people are complaining about how much of a brat she is, who cares if she is, it's a SHOW

and another thing too, most of people's kids are brats worst than that kid cause of the lack of discipline these days, probably just like the kids of some of the complainers.

wraithfound
January 26th, 2008, 09:47 AM
people are complaining about how much of a brat she is, who cares if she is, it's a SHOW

and another thing too, most of people's kids are brats worst than that kid cause of the lack of discipline these days, probably just like the kids of some of the complainers.

Dude, chill. Like you said, it's a show, no need to insult the fans.

Davesg-43
January 26th, 2008, 12:12 PM
The first time they showed her I could tell she looked like a spoiled, self centered, stuck up, rich kid. I was pretty much right. She was an idiot. John saved their hides and she makes him out to be a coward.
she wasn't that bad

andromeda_dan
January 26th, 2008, 12:29 PM
The little princess really played the role of the bratty ,little spoiled rich lying girl well. Actually, the brattiness could have been worse, but it's classic 'I'm the princess, you'r my slave, do as I say or else' character. We are suppose to hate her, but love her at the same for the little cutiness that comes along. Gotta love the scene where the princess set up Rodney as the food thief. Reminds me alot of the Sam-Golum scene in the LOTR trilogy.

Integrabyte
January 26th, 2008, 12:38 PM
I stopped watching after a couple minutes because of her. She was begging for some discipline...

Quinn Mallory
January 26th, 2008, 12:39 PM
It wouldn't have been all that believable (even within the SG world) to have the little girl "learned a great lesson about life" or something like that by the end of the episode. If anything, this was an episode where McKay get to (once again) be more aware about how others might see him.

mlarke
January 26th, 2008, 01:01 PM

of course we hate her, she's the orici. I think that's what she was anyway.

Mitchell82
January 26th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Nope. I found her annoying, arrogant, and manipulative - the perfect example of a 13 year-old who's been catered to her entire life. She was a great foil for McKay. I particularly liked that it seemed to bother her that he didn't like her (before the hero worship).

Exactly. SHe was exactly how a 13 year old girl acts.

VSS
January 26th, 2008, 01:56 PM
I stopped watching after a couple minutes because of her. She was begging for some discipline...

Right.

Exactly. SHe was exactly how a 13 year old girl acts.

Not mine. See above.:) (Well, not yet, anyway.)

To me she looked younger than 13. I only saw the second half because I was playing LIFE with my adorable well-behaved daughter. So I didn't get the part where they said her age. And to me it looked like a ten-year-old coming on to Shep and McKay. It creeped me out.

I thought she was very nasty and not well-acted. But I didn't like the little Jack clone for the same reason. Kids overact. Just watch the Disney channel sometime- oh wait- no, bad advice.

A couple of the kids they had on SG-1 did great jobs, but they weren't trying to be snarky or bossy. The one from Learning Curve was fabulous, and young Cassie. But a lot of the time kids substitute volume for talent.

Emre
January 26th, 2008, 01:57 PM
That's a bit too much hate. Geez.

Very aware of that, thank you. I just REALLY disliked the character.

Dark Soul
January 26th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Very aware of that, thank you. I just REALLY disliked the character.
I can see where your coming from there. I completely agree of course.

And my children are not going to be spoiled, self centered, stuck up, rich kids because I wasn't a spoiled, self centered, stuck up, rich kid when I was younger so I'm not going to let my kids be.

Avenger
January 26th, 2008, 03:20 PM

That's the way she was supposed to be. We were supposed to think that she was a spoiled brat. Frankly, it came across perfectly.

Ruffles
January 26th, 2008, 04:02 PM
Right.

Not mine. See above.:) (Well, not yet, anyway.)

To me she looked younger than 13. I only saw the second half because I was playing LIFE with my adorable well-behaved daughter. So I didn't get the part where they said her age. And to me it looked like a ten-year-old coming on to Shep and McKay. It creeped me out.

I thought she was very nasty and not well-acted. But I didn't like the little Jack clone for the same reason. Kids overact. Just watch the Disney channel sometime- oh wait- no, bad advice.

A couple of the kids they had on SG-1 did great jobs, but they weren't trying to be snarky or bossy. The one from Learning Curve was fabulous, and young Cassie. But a lot of the time kids substitute volume for talent.

I believe Jodelle is 12. And I applaud you (sincerely) for teaching your child manners and discipline.

Harmony, though, was raised as royalty and all the entitlement that goes with it. Her parents were obviously not so diligent (especially after raising another kid that hires mercenaries to kill her little sister). Talk about dysfunctional....

gopher65
January 26th, 2008, 04:17 PM
I agree with those who said that is just how 13 year olds act. I remember being 13, and while I wasn't a terror of a princess like her (I'm a guy for one thing), I wasn't nice. And that's why no character between the ages of 8 and 16 should be seen on television or in movies. Young kids are cute, and older kids are starting to grow up and are bearable, even if they are idiots;). In between they are simply intolerable.

It's bad enough that we have to put up with them in real life, but to have to watch them on TV too? Geez, shoot me now.

PG15
January 26th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Oy...all the...violent hatred.

None of you should have kids. :p

jelgate
January 26th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Give me a P-90 and I'll take care of Harmony.

Deejay435
January 26th, 2008, 08:09 PM
She ruined the episode for me.

And I didn't find her believable at all. My niece is her age and neither she, nor any of her friends-many of whom are overly privileged and spoiled, act anything close to that poorly written Hollywood trope.

Heck my four-year-old niece, who is terribly spoiled, and very bratty isn't even 1/4 that bad.

Avenger
January 26th, 2008, 08:38 PM
Just because you've never run across a kid that spoiled doesn't mean they don't exist. Imagine what someone like Paris Hilton was like when she was 13.

Jumper_One
January 26th, 2008, 08:52 PM
Just because you've never run across a kid that spoiled doesn't mean they don't exist. Imagine what someone like Paris Hilton was like when she was 13.

:eek: OMG please don't make me do THAT!

Chailyn
January 26th, 2008, 09:12 PM
I agree with those who said that is just how 13 year olds act. I remember being 13, and while I wasn't a terror of a princess like her (I'm a guy for one thing), I wasn't nice. And that's why no character between the ages of 8 and 16 should be seen on television or in movies. Young kids are cute, and older kids are starting to grow up and are bearable, even if they are idiots;). In between they are simply intolerable.

It's bad enough that we have to put up with them in real life, but to have to watch them on TV too? Geez, shoot me now.

I agree. I think the actress did a great depiction of a thirteen year old, and I don't want to take that away from her because she did do a good job. But, I don't care how true to life her acting was. I don't like watching kids on my television shows. Or rather, I don't mind them in small doses, but she was the plot here. She was also one of three main characters in the story. There was no escape from her. I'm surprised I made it to the end, but I was jumping between channels during the slow parts.

I watch shows after nine o'clock for a reason. I want adult time.

General Burro
January 26th, 2008, 09:53 PM
she was 13 they are all *****es at the age

rosey_angel
January 27th, 2008, 12:12 AM
i hated her. i hated her i was about to turn it off. i hated her that at 14 mins into the ep i wanted her dead. i wish they had made a deal with the genii, take the girl to the ruins and let her do her stuff, and then the genii will kill her before she reaches the villiage.

but yes, i agree totally the parents fault. they raised a horrible child and now the ppl of that planet will have to live with her like that. i wonder if we'll hear in a couple of seasons that they've revulted and killed her coz she was a bad queen. maybe she might change, she is a quick learner, but i doubt it.

she does act like a lot of kids that age. i work retail and they always come through, treating me like ****. it's absolutely hilarious making them say "please" when asking me something, and i wait until they say "thank you" before they get their bags. the other customers in the line look so greatful someone tried to teach them manners.

VastlySuperiorStuff suggested watching the disney ch, and i do sometimes, i'm a sucker for kids shows, and some of them show kids aren't always stuck up and rude, they can be nice if they are taught how to be.

so, to surmise, green to those who wished violence towards the little girl. as john said, it doesn't always work in real life, but it's just a show, and we can dream about beating her face in until she uses manners and respect

metabog
January 27th, 2008, 03:13 AM
At least Rodney was right, she was way more mature than Sheppard's usual girlfriends (lol, no that she was his gf). I mean she packed in more personality than Larrin.

YutheGreat
January 27th, 2008, 03:31 AM
Well, you know she was supposed to be a brat. She was young and inexperienced. She got everything she wanted as a child. I think she got used to it. The painting was a change of pace wouldn't you agree.

Ebeneezer_Goode
January 27th, 2008, 09:13 AM

Hate kids like that.

Seek help.

Fenrir Foxz
January 27th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Seek help.

:lol: :indeed:

I've got to admit I though she was stuck up/full of herself and annoying... But then again does anyone know someone that was pampered from birth that isn't?

2ndgenerationalteran
January 27th, 2008, 12:12 PM
I dont like kids to but she is a fine example of why. Besides that the was an annoying character but a good actor, very funny whose to be king dialogues.

Demerzel
January 27th, 2008, 02:22 PM
Hated her SO bad.

I still have mental images of Ronon blasting her head off with his fun, or John emptying a clip of P90 at point-blank at her. Or hell, you tie her up, put her in a box with a ribbon, and ship her to the nearest wraith hive with a "Enjoy the meal!" sticker on the box.

Or..you bring her home, lock her up in a room and every time you feel angry and need to get it out on someone, you go poke her a couple times with a Goa'uld torture stick. Oh, such relief.

wise one
January 27th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Hated her SO bad.

I still have mental images of Ronon blasting her head off with his fun, or John emptying a clip of P90 at point-blank at her. Or hell, you tie her up, put her in a box with a ribbon, and ship her to the nearest wraith hive with a "Enjoy the meal!" sticker on the box.

Or..you bring her home, lock her up in a room and every time you feel angry and need to get it out on someone, you go poke her a couple times with a Goa'uld torture stick. Oh, such relief.

thats mean, no kid desrves that, how would you like it if that was done to you

if you been pampered since birth and given everything you wanted and then walk into a forest with 2 men..sure your gonna moan about wanting things since thats all she knows

but she was a brat though yet she did know how to cook alien style chicken in a forest and lighting a fire all in the dark

o-0
January 27th, 2008, 06:34 PM
You know, they say you dislike the things in others that you in fact dislike about yourself. ;)

Personally, I thought she (the character) was adorable and she (the actor) was excellent in portraying a bratty little girl.

AGateFan
January 27th, 2008, 07:01 PM
She was far less annoying then I thought she would be.
Also, I found my annoyance with her was what I was supposed to have based on the writing of the character not annoyance at the acting like I have with some screaming kids in some movies where we are actually supposed to sympathize with them *coughWaroftheworldscough*.

MIZA
January 27th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Well , i wouldn't say hate she was definitely annoying , but so can Mckay at times. I thought that was a little weird that she wanted to be with John, wow he 40 and she is 14 , not going to work

Lythisrose
January 27th, 2008, 09:01 PM
Well , i wouldn't say hate she was definitely annoying , but so can Mckay at times. I thought that was a little weird that she wanted to be with John, wow he 40 and she is 14 , not going to work

I venture to say that many a teenage girl has had a crush on a handsome older guy - I know I sure did! ;)
And as someone pointed out on other thread, I believe that in many cultures a 13 or 14 year old is considered to be an adult and prime "marriage" material (not that I condone this at all!). How old was Juliet in "Romeo and Juliet" anyway? :S

Tyrisian
January 27th, 2008, 09:11 PM
yeah, i hated her too. I would have loved to have seen Ronan as part of that group. He would have tossed her to the "beast". :ronan:

rosey_angel
January 27th, 2008, 11:41 PM
people have said Harmony redeemed herself at the end of the ep, but i must have missed that part. i saw her scared coz she thought she might die. and i saw her angry coz shep was trying to prevent her from dieing, and then i saw her tell people through the painting that shep was nothing but a coward and that she saved the day. was there something after that?

tranquility
January 28th, 2008, 07:26 AM
Hated her SO bad.

Seek help, indeed.

To be honest, I do not think she is bad or bratty at all. Think about it, this is suppose to be a monarch that leads her people to survive against life sucking aliens who are thousands of years ahead of them in term of technology. She is very unlikely to be the quiet, subdued typed. O'Neill pretty much insults every alien that he meets the same way and he isn't even royalty!

Of course she is annoying at first for McKay, because they are of the same personality, the type of person who knows what their strength is and is quite confident about it. (Maybe a bit too confident)

tranquility
January 28th, 2008, 07:38 AM
I venture to say that many a teenage girl has had a crush on a handsome older guy - I know I sure did! ;)
And as someone pointed out on other thread, I believe that in many cultures a 13 or 14 year old is considered to be an adult and prime "marriage" material (not that I condone this at all!). How old was Juliet in "Romeo and Juliet" anyway? :S

Juliet was 13ish, less than 14. Romeo's age is never establish, but he is also young, probably 18ish or around 20 at oldest, definitely no where near Sheppard's age. Which reminds me, how old is Sheppard suppose to be? Joe Flannigan is 41 years old, but that doesn't necessary reflect Sheppard's age. Since O'neill's age is about 45 in "Fragile balance" and richard dean anderson at the time is about 53 years old.

Ruffles
January 28th, 2008, 07:58 AM

Absolutely! I doubt she had a clue how old he was.

people have said Harmony redeemed herself at the end of the ep, but i must have missed that part. i saw her scared coz she thought she might die. and i saw her angry coz shep was trying to prevent her from dieing, and then i saw her tell people through the painting that shep was nothing but a coward and that she saved the day. was there something after that?

I didn't really see her "redeeming" herself. She's 13. She had no idea she needed to. What I saw that impressed me toward the end was her determination to follow through on the journey and her genuine dismay at not being "found worthy" when the pendant didn't glow. She's too young to rule effectively, but the potential is there. She needs to get past puberty and entitlement.

MIZA
January 28th, 2008, 10:21 AM

well first off, cute sig , i hope that little guy got his cookie, but you are very right about the many people do find older individual cute and handsome and may want to be with them, i just think that someone should tell them that kind of thinking is wrong, at least Rodney was trying to explain it to her

Amalthea
January 28th, 2008, 12:53 PM
The child was exceptionally annoying. Why her people would choose her over the older sibling is beyond me. To me, that is the thing that made no sense about this episode. If she had been an enlightened, non-monster child it would make sense how the two could be seen as equals in such a decision, but no matter how smart she is, it didn't make up for the fact that she's a brat. That poor kingdom is in for a wild ride once puberty really kicks in.

gopher65
January 28th, 2008, 02:02 PM
Juliet was 13ish, less than 14. Romeo's age is never establish, but he is also young, probably 18ish or around 20 at oldest, definitely no where near Sheppard's age.
Yeah and in Aladdin Jasmin was 11 or 12, and Aladdin himself was a teen. Crazy young.

Mitchell82
January 28th, 2008, 03:23 PM
:eek: OMG please don't make me do THAT!

Seconded! I must get that image out of my head. *Pictures Adria naked*;)

lethalfang
January 28th, 2008, 11:38 PM
I believe Jodelle is 12. And I applaud you (sincerely) for teaching your child manners and discipline.

Harmony, though, was raised as royalty and all the entitlement that goes with it. Her parents were obviously not so diligent (especially after raising another kid that hires mercenaries to kill her little sister). Talk about dysfunctional....

That's right. Her parents are horrible parents.
It's time for the Atlantis team to consider a regime change on that planet. Bring democracy! :D

Platschu
January 29th, 2008, 02:43 AM
I don't hate Harmony, but I tried to memorize hers and Lucius Lavin's face to my bounty hunters. Maybe the Lucian Alliance will help in a fantastic SG-1-Atlantis cross-over! :lol:

FallenAngelII
January 29th, 2008, 03:02 AM
Yes, she's self-centered, stuck-up and a brat. However, the John-thing is actually understandable.

Among her people, it is a deeply held belief that only a True Queen deemed worthy by the gods can use the necklace and activate it. John pretty much "stole" it and used it himself.

garhkal
January 29th, 2008, 09:49 AM
The little princess really played the role of the bratty ,little spoiled rich lying girl well. Actually, the brattiness could have been worse, but it's classic 'I'm the princess, you'r my slave, do as I say or else' character. We are suppose to hate her, but love her at the same for the little cutiness that comes along. Gotta love the scene where the princess set up Rodney as the food thief. Reminds me alot of the Sam-Golum scene in the LOTR trilogy.

True, but i was royally hating that they had to break to the so cliche' girl crys to get her way' thing..

yeah, i hated her too. I would have loved to have seen Ronan as part of that group. He would have tossed her to the "beast"

Or just choke slammed her into the ground/

The child was exceptionally annoying. Why her people would choose her over the older sibling is beyond me. To me, that is the thing that made no sense about this episode.

IIRC from the beginning the elder sister said it was their mother, the current queen who chose her.

Lythisrose
January 29th, 2008, 09:54 AM
[Ronon would have] ... just choke slammed her into the ground/

Somehow I doubt that ...he seems to have a real soft spot for damsels in distress...:S

Mitchell82
January 29th, 2008, 12:35 PM
I don't hate Harmony, but I tried to memorize hers and Lucius Lavin's face to my bounty hunters. Maybe the Lucian Alliance will help in a fantastic SG-1-Atlantis cross-over! :lol:

:lol:

garhkal
January 30th, 2008, 08:07 AM
Somehow I doubt that ...he seems to have a real soft spot for damsels in distress...:S

I am not sure she would be a Damsel in distress though.

HaHaHeHe
January 30th, 2008, 10:32 PM
I didnt hate her but she was a brat
o n she was a little creepy when she had a crush on john, all those scenes with her n john were a little awkward like...:S

chestnu1
February 1st, 2008, 04:12 PM
I have a younger sister that is about to turn 16. When she was the age of harmony she was a little bit of a brat but she eventually grew out of it. So when we are young we all have times when were pains in the butt (just ask our mom) but in the end most of use grow up. So cut the girl some slack.

LiLTiff17
February 2nd, 2008, 09:06 AM
Yes, she's self-centered, stuck-up and a brat. However, the John-thing is actually understandable.

Among her people, it is a deeply held belief that only a True Queen deemed worthy by the gods can use the necklace and activate it. John pretty much "stole" it and used it himself.

And we all know what that means, John IS the new Queen, that would be an interesting plot twist.;)

GuHNDoi
June 2nd, 2009, 07:29 AM
Some pretty harsh comments towards the Harmony character and children on this thread.

But that aside, I like this episode, the actress did a really good job, don't know what she's like in real life, can't be as bad as her character though.

Atlantis Rocks
June 5th, 2009, 12:09 PM

Sorry I loved this episode, an still laugh at the end with the portrait no mater how many times I see it it just strikes the funny bone:D, its Johns face just has me in stitches, she did her job as acting as a brat, so I think it went well:D, this one is in my top 20 favourite SGA:p

A_PophisandhisFran
June 10th, 2009, 09:17 AM
I didn't see any of the episodes until season 4 came out on dvd (still haven't seen any of season 5, in fact), but I was looking at comments about the various episodes. The comments about Harmony were so bad I was wondering if I should skip the episode and come back to it after I had seen one of the other episodes. Much to my surprise, I decided to watch the episode right away and found that I really enjoyed it. It was funny throughout, and the painting at the end had me and my family laughing pretty hard.

All I can say is the little girl is supposed to be annoying.

Descent
June 10th, 2009, 09:48 AM
The character was so stuck up and annoying... kinda terrible. :S

Though I think the girl who played her did a good job with what she was given. Still, the episode is definitely one of my least favorites of the season (probably the worst Gero written episode too :( )...

Lucylee
June 10th, 2009, 09:55 AM
This is actually one of my favorite episodes.
It had great Rodney and Shep bantering, which became so sadly lacking in Season 5.
And Harmony was like a minature girl version of Rodney, so I thought she was funny.:cool:
The painting at the end was priceless.:)

Vyse99
June 11th, 2009, 04:41 PM
Oh yes I loathed that ep and that girl. Hands down the worst ep of Atlantis.

Descent
June 12th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Oh yes I loathed that ep and that girl. Hands down the worst ep of Atlantis.

THE worst? What about "The Tower", "Irresponsible" and "Quarantine"? :P

Lythisrose
June 12th, 2009, 03:05 PM
This is one of my favorite episodes! Probably because love the McKay and Sheppard stuff. The little girl was annoying, but she was supposed to be - she did a great job at it.;)
It was a nice, not too serious ep and nothing like the unmentionableness that are the Irre eps or Brainstorm!

Vyse99
June 14th, 2009, 10:17 PM
THE worst? What about "The Tower", "Irresponsible" and "Quarantine"? :P

Still not as bad as Harmony.

clauz89
August 4th, 2009, 08:48 AM
Even more annoying than Rodney!
stupid-little-princess...:mckay:

Dark Phoenix
August 8th, 2009, 09:27 AM
The worst episode was Irresponsible. Hands down. lol.

Spaceballs
August 10th, 2009, 05:58 AM
Its funny how people see things so differently this is actually one of my favourites the end still has me laughing even when I watch it over. Its a funny old world ;)

CaramelMonkey
August 10th, 2009, 09:24 PM
Heh, to be honest, I don't even get what the big deal is. She was brought up, getting everything she wanted, so of course she's a brat. I dunno, I kinda found the whole episode amusing. :P Her interaction with John and Rodney were funny. And that painting...EPIC.

lordofseas
August 10th, 2009, 09:54 PM
I liked the episode. :P

Alpaca
February 18th, 2013, 09:01 PM
This episode reminds me once again how much I do not like children. I can certainly understand McKay's pain.