The Painting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Painting

how many of us laughed at the painting at the end of the episode?

yes, poor John
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Shep obviously was not happy about it, but Rodney saying that's how he remembered it was too funny.

Comment

I hope Rodney gets a copy of the painting to bring back to Atlantis

Comment

I hope WE get a copy to put on our computers as wallpaper!

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeBad View Post
            I hope WE get a copy to put on our computers as wallpaper!
            That 2

Comment

Only thing that would have made it better would be if Ronan was aslo cowering behind Rodney along with John. That would have been hilarious.

Comment

That was hillarious! I loved it. I wish that we could get a a promo pic of it.

Vala,

Comment

Comment

if that painting made it back to atlantis Shep would never hear the end of it.

Comment

The painting was awesome! I so want one in my room.
                      Rodney as the fierce warrior and John quivering behind the console... **sighs**

Comment

It was the best part of the show.. okay not the best but it was pretty fun, if they did bring that back John wouldn't hear the end of it. mainly because Rodney wouldn't stop talking about..lol, well he would..eventually
                        - Are you Crazy?
                        - I wouldn't say crazy. Maybe an eccentric who looks good in jeans
                        Spoiler:

sigpic
                        Bring back Ford and Beckett

Do not conform to the patterns of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind

Comment

i bid 800 bucks on that painting lol... Seriously.. distribute posters! lol
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by SG66 View Post
                            if that painting made it back to atlantis Shep would never hear the end of it.
                            are you kidding...McKay is gonna take a digital picture of it. That's probably his screensaver...wallpaper...MySpace avatar...

Comment

That was the best picture....although at first I could hardly see thier facial expressions! It was so hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                              X