This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The trust

Dont we still need to deal with the trust and the guaould still on earth. Maybe the second movie might deal with it at the same time as baal. Theres a huge alien conspiracy in the militaryindustrial complex. Id think that would make one hell of a movie. Throw in abuncha hataks and u got a feature film ^.^

Oh please... Noooo!!!!!

Since the second movie is a time travel and alternate reality story (which I hate) I hope that the third movie will go back to the roots of Stargate SG-1.

For example exploring a new planet by actually stepping through the Stargate for once.

Comment

Problem with stepping through the stargate and exploring is that its more of an episode then rather then a movie. There needs to be a somewhat grand story behind it. Anyway I don't think the Trust will be dealt with... it leaves the Goa'uld alive in some form and a menace for peole to face so I think they should remain for sometime.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Working...
      X