PDA

View Full Version : Eli Stone Thread

the Fifth Race
January 21st, 2008, 08:16 AM
Personally, this show looks rather interesting. I live and work in San Francisco and I have seen the cast and crew, on a few occasions, filming in various parts of the city. I noticed that the pilot has a cameo appearence from George Michael who sings 'Faith' in it. I also noticed that all of the 9 episodes that have been made, all are titled after his various hit songs. Anyone else seen the trailor or read anything about it or have any thoughts, ideas or comments, this is the place to discuss them. :) It premieres January 31 on ABC right after the 'Lost' season premiere

Synopsis:
Following on the success of their current hit Brothers and Sisters, Ken Olin (Alias), Marc Guggenheim and Greg Berlanti (Everwood) create a unique, character-driven drama that explores the very different worlds of law and spirituality in a humorous and heartfelt way. Combining the fantasy and spirituality from Ghost Whisperer, sincerity and passion from The Practice and quirky humor from Monk, the show explores whether we can change the course of our lives in midstream.

Today, the worst thing happened to mercenary attorney Eli Stone. A case made him care. As if that's not hard enough for a soulless shark, Eli's also hallucinating -- larger-than-life visions of pop stars and his dead relatives. Could it be that Eli's not cut out to be a cutthroat lawyer but actually has a higher calling? Well, if the universe can bring his college girlfriend back to him, then maybe he needs to risk everything he's worked for, including gunning for partner and his relationship with the boss' daughter, to take on his own law firm. Eli's as surprised as anyone that it works and that it feels so good.

Now, instead of defending evil mega-corporations, he's fighting for the little guy in his law firm's new pro-bono department. As for those visions, his doctor thinks it might be an aneurysm, just like the one that tortured his father. But Eli sees a greater possibility, a destiny to become a spiritual prophet. He might not have been anyone's first choice but, given his looks, charm and intelligence, it's an excellent one.

Eli Stone stars Jonny Lee Miller (Smith, Trainspotting), Natasha Henstridge (Commander-in-Chief), Loretta Devine (Grey's Anatomy, Waiting To Exhale) and six-time Emmy® nominee Victor Garber (Alias, Legally Blonde), and Julie Gonzalo (Veronica Mars). Over the years, the legal trade has earned billions… but with Eli Stone, it has finally made a prophet. Source

Cast:
Jonny Lee Miller: Eli Stone
Victor Garber: Jordan Wethersby
Natasha Henstridge: Taylor Wethersby
Loretta Devine: Patti
James Saito: Dr. Chen
Sam Jaeger: Matt Dowd
Laura Benanti: Beth Keller
Julie Gonzalo:

Weyoun
January 23rd, 2008, 11:27 AM
I have caught and seen a few trailers for the new ABC show Eli Stone based in San Francisco. It definetly has a fantasy/scifi feel to it, a lot like 'Pushing Daises' does. My wife and I both find the premise quite interesting and are both looking forward to watching the pilot epiosde.

My wife, and me to some extent, also love the fact that George Michael is guest starring in the pilot and then each following episode will feature George Michael classic hit songs. :)

MarshAngel
January 23rd, 2008, 12:28 PM
My first thought when i read the premise a few months ago was that this was going to be a a slightly reversed variation on Ally McBeal.. I'm definitely interested.

Starbase
January 23rd, 2008, 03:58 PM
My first thought when i read the premise a few months ago was that this was going to be a a slightly reversed variation on Ally McBeal.. I'm definitely interested.
It does look like it has an Ally McBeal feel to it, the George Michael theme is a plus, and early reviews love it, I'm definitely in as well! :)

the fifth man
January 23rd, 2008, 07:22 PM
I'll definitely check out the premiere, and see what happens. If I don't like it, nothing will be lost.

the Fifth Race
January 27th, 2008, 11:06 AM
Here are a few rather funny Eli Stone trailers I got off of YouTube. This show looks like it's going to wild and fun. Enjoy.....

George Michael, this one is very funny....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOdd7OoEoi4
More George Michael hilarity....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCUwVztRmfk
This one is quite funny as well....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6PpZPET68E

Starbase
January 31st, 2008, 10:13 AM
Here are a few rather funny Eli Stone trailers I got off of YouTube. This show looks like it's going to wild and fun. Enjoy.....

George Michael, this one is very funny....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOdd7OoEoi4
More George Michael hilarity....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCUwVztRmfk
This one is quite funny as well....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6PpZPET68EThank's for the trailer post Fifth Race, I laughed so hard that I almost spit coffee through my nose when I watched them. This show looks quite funny.

I got my Tivo all set up to record the Lost season premiere and then the pilot episode of Eli Stone tonight.

Teelie
January 31st, 2008, 07:22 PM
Watching it right now and so far it isn't bad. It has the Chief's wife from Grey's Anatomy in it (I knew that face/voice the second she showed up) and some of the lawyerish talk and certain aspects the case are a bit irksome (but then most of the time these things aren't too accurate) but that's not a show-stopper.

The George Michael bit was/is great though. I'd be feeling nuts too if I saw him singing and dancing on my coffee table. Also all the hallucinations he's having are pretty funny and out there.

Weyoun
January 31st, 2008, 08:26 PM
Watching it right now and so far it isn't bad. It has the Chief's wife from Grey's Anatomy in it (I knew that face/voice the second she showed up) and some of the lawyerish talk and certain aspects the case are a bit irksome (but then most of the time these things aren't too accurate) but that's not a show-stopper.

The George Michael bit was/is great though. I'd be feeling nuts too if I saw him singing and dancing on my coffee table. Also all the hallucinations he's having are pretty funny and out there.
Thank's for the update Teelie, I specifically logged on to GW at this time to see if anyone on the East Coast was watching or had seen the Pilot episode. And you gave me exactly what I had hoped for. My wife and I are getting ready to watch Eli on Hi-Def right after Lost is over. :)

We love George Michael (her more than me). Faith is a great song and a truly great album. I loved those trailers that Fifth Race posted up.

TheGreatLordGeorge
January 31st, 2008, 08:42 PM
It was okay, nothing spectacular or mind blowing. To parody Starship troopers

"Its got my wed. 10:00 spot till it is replaced by a better show or dies"

Teelie
January 31st, 2008, 09:33 PM
I agree, it's not the next Lost or Heroes or anything like that but it could make a full season at this point. I won't give anything away you haven't seen in trailers or teasers but the premise of him being a prophet with the hallucinations and potential job and personal life conflicts are shaping up to make for an interesting series.

Splash
February 1st, 2008, 12:29 PM
I watched this last night, and I was actually surprised. I didn't think I'd like it, but it was pretty good! I agree it was nothing spectacular, but I'll watch it.

Only thing is, I had "Faith" by George Michael stuck in my head all day today...

TheGreatLordGeorge
February 1st, 2008, 01:06 PM
I watched this last night, and I was actually surprised. I didn't think I'd like it, but it was pretty good! I agree it was nothing spectacular, but I'll watch it.

Only thing is, I had "Faith" by George Michael stuck in my head all day today...

maybe your a prophet

Splash
February 1st, 2008, 01:13 PM
maybe your a prophet

Well, that would certainly be interesting.

Starbase
February 2nd, 2008, 09:30 AM
I watched this last night, and I was actually surprised. I didn't think I'd like it, but it was pretty good! I agree it was nothing spectacular, but I'll watch it. I was surprised at how much my wife and I enjoyed it as well. I really didn't know what to expect and I actually got more than I expected. Eli is a very likable character that is easy to laugh at or with. There was enough seriousness mixed with fantasy and good comedy to make the show a winner IMO. I read where one critic said Eli Stone is cross between Ally McBeal, Boston Legal and Pushing Daises. - That sums up it pretty well.

Only thing is, I had "Faith" by George Michael stuck in my head all day today...I have had that song stuck in my head for days when I watched the great trailers that Fifth Race posted up. :)

I noticed that all the upcoming episodes have George Michael songs as there titles, I hope the musical theme sticks.

the Fifth Race
February 3rd, 2008, 08:14 AM
I finally got around to watching the premiere of Eli Stone last night (thank God for Tivo). I must say, it was better than I expected. Like Starbase stated "I found the Eli character very likable". The show was funny, touching and musical all mixed with a dash of fantasy. I liked the George Michael montages.

I wonder how well it did in the ratings?.

Weyoun
February 7th, 2008, 09:32 AM
I found this article/interview with and about the actor Jonny Lee Miller (Eli Stone) I had no idea the guy was English, he does an American accent quite well. Tonight's episode titled after another great George Michael song "Freedom" looks funny and entertaining, I'm looking forward to it.

The thought of working on another American television series was probably the last thing on the mind of British actor Jonny Lee Miller. After all, his most recent experience with the premature canning of CBS' Smith was likely anything but motivating.

"I was like, no way do I want to do serialized television again right now," Miller told the Los Angeles Times.

After learning more about the titular character Eli Stone though, Miller managed to set aside his initial reluctance and became eager to dive into the part. "I just thought this part was too good, and it would have been a ridiculous opportunity not to try to follow up on. He's quite selfish, and it's about him trying to be a better person. I like that aspect of it - I like the fact that he's not such a great guy, in my opinion. And the strange things that start happening to him give the story a lot of scope,” Miller said about his Eli Stone persona.

For the moment, the upcoming series which is scheduled to take off on ABC come January 31, has 13 episodes all ready to broadcast. Cast and crew finished filming all 13 installments before the holidays.

Prior to Eli Stone and the short-lived Smith, Miller gained recognition for his work in films like Trainspotting and The Flying Scotsman.

Stone is just one of the more than handful of talents that have crossed over from Britain to star in American television shows.

Though the actor couldn't speak for his fellow countrymen, he did say that for him, at least, quality opportunities back home have “been thin.”

With Eli Stone about to start airing, Miller and his fiancé, Michelle Hicks, are Los Angeles residents for the time being. The actor even mentioned that he's planted a garden and disclosed that he's not particularly fussed about being public property just yet.

"I'm kind of lucky; I tend to look completely different in person than how I look on films or television," Miller quipped.

JohnRico
February 7th, 2008, 06:55 PM
You know it is kind of sad that they are using "Lost" fans to keep this show going

ShadowMaat
February 7th, 2008, 07:17 PM
I have a feeling Eli Stone may be about as successful as Smith. ;) Still, it's an interesting idea and it looks like they're having fun with it, so let 'em run while they can. lol! I'm kinda hampered by not really liking Eli, though. I can get why he is the way he is, but I don't like who he is. Maybe it's a developmental thing and he'll even out in time, but for now I remain ambivalent. I do like the secretary, even if she's a bit stereotypical (they're all a bit stereotyped right now). And the acupuncturist guy is fun and Victor Garber is always awesome.

I think I'll just wish the show luck and crawl back into bed. Days that start days ago aren't good for my already short attention span. ;)

Lord batchi ball
February 7th, 2008, 08:02 PM
I like Eli Stone. It seems very interesting and unlike any other "law" show on television. I think i will keep watching along as I am home. It seems great.

USS Defiant
February 8th, 2008, 09:40 AM
I have a feeling Eli Stone may be about as successful as Smith. ;) Still, it's an interesting idea and it looks like they're having fun with it, so let 'em run while they can. lol! I'm kinda hampered by not really liking Eli, though. I can get why he is the way he is, but I don't like who he is.I find his character rather likable but like yourself, I don't really get the way he is either?.

I do like the secretary, even if she's a bit stereotypical (they're all a bit stereotyped right now). And the acupuncturist guy is fun and Victor Garber is always awesome. I laughed my butt off when Victor Garber started singing in last nights episode Freedom, very funny stuff!. The secretary kind of bugs me, maybe it's because she is so stereotyped, the accupuncturist is an interesting character.

ShadowMaat
February 8th, 2008, 10:02 AM
I'll have to catch the rerun 'cos I fell asleep (that whole 39 hours without sleep thing is to blame, not the show). Garber rocks. And if he's singing, that's all the more reason to tune in- he was pretty good in Music Man, too. ;)

MarshAngel
February 8th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Still watching alst night's episode. Seriously Victor Garber singing and smiling is just wrong. I'm much more used to stoic and slightly psychotic from Alias and I prefer it....admittedly however, the song and dance routine was hillarious but it's just against the natural order of things.

ShadowMaat
February 8th, 2008, 12:20 PM
I think there should be more song and dance in primetime. ;) Sure, Viva Las Vegas didn't work out, but injected randomly into non-musical shows it's kinda fun. Watching Kristin Chenoweth belt it out on Pushing Daisies is always a highlight for me and seeing someone as stoic and reserved as Garber's characters generally are suddenly burst into song makes things more fun. At least for me. :)

Oooo, and Dennis Haysbert can sing, too. He used to do it all the time on Now & Again.

MarshAngel
February 8th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Oh I'm not against other people breaking into song...sparingly.
I just prefer my Victor less joyous. There's something about his lack of facial mobility that makes him singing seem a little bit like the Queen breaking wind and saying "ha ha", Nelson style. :D

ShadowMaat
February 8th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Ah, but you wouldn't be able to appreciate the hilarity of his singing if he used more facial expressions. ;) I do know what you mean about the weirdness of it, though. I can't recall any specifics, but I know I've seen actors in roles where they're "out of character" and it takes some serious mental adaptation to get used to it.

How many hits does George Michael have, anyway? If the show does last, will they eventually have to switch to someone else? :P

Weyoun
February 9th, 2008, 08:41 AM
Eli Stone is such a hip new show (a definite cross between Aly McBeal, Pushing Daisy's and Boston Legal), it's interesting and fun. I'm really enjoying all of the quirks of the characters and the storylines. I absolutely love Eli's assistant's one-liners. The writers make her lines witty and funny ... and Ms. Devine is absolutely perfect for the role.

I nearly fell over laughing when Victor Garber broke into song. I have absolutely LOVED Victor Garber ever since I saw him in Titanic. It's good to see him in a new show.

Teelie
February 9th, 2008, 09:50 AM
I'm still on the fence about it. The show is interesting but it's giving me this repetitive, boring vibe that if this is how it's going to keep going, it'll just drag its heels. So far only two episodes have aired so obviously that isn't enough to give up on it and I haven't but if by the fourth or fifth episode nothing more significant happens, then I'm going to move on.

Splash
February 9th, 2008, 02:17 PM
I really liked it when Victor Garber started singing. Especially all the people dancing behind him. It convinced me even more that all we really need in life are Backup dancers/singers.

I like the secretary too. She's funny.

USS Defiant
February 17th, 2008, 09:09 AM
This weeks episode (Father Figure) was rather strange. I definetly thought it was better than the previous weeks episode, but using a storyline where a kid lie's about abuse from his father so his mother can get an early dis-charge is really going out on a limb. There are parts of this show I really love and others that make me roll my eyes and wonder my am I watching this.

For the time being I will stick it out through the rest of the season and hope it keeps getting better.

Splash
February 17th, 2008, 12:13 PM
It was an odd episode, though I did like it. I'm just wondering if Eli and his fiancée will stay broken up, or if they'll eventually get back together? Also, how will it affect his work, seeing as her father is his boss?

Oh well, at least the secretary will be happy.

Teelie
February 17th, 2008, 05:42 PM
It's still on the bubble for me personally. The series has quickly become repetitive with no new revelations in sight.

Dev Corvin
February 18th, 2008, 01:19 AM
Personally I think Eli Stone is one of the best shows on TV atm... it helps that the title character is played by Johnny Lee Miller though; after years of relative obscurity (he was the lead role in "Hackers" back in 1995, the film which launched Angelina Jolie's career despite her only being a supporting character), it's good to finally see him have some measure of success. Plus the show as a whole just seems to be put together very well.

Weyoun
March 3rd, 2008, 09:37 AM
I am finally catching up with my TV watching thank's to Tivo. I just watched the latest Eli Stone episode One More Try. - I am liking this show more and more as it goes on. I have heard a lot of comparison's to Ally McBeal, now I never really watched that show, but I really like this show.

Eli had to revisit a case he tried 5 years ago, and his visions led him to discover a colleague deliberately hid a witness, and be issued a grievance to be disbarred. Matt and Taylor tried a parental dispute between a lesbian couple. This was an interesting case for Stone, it revealed a lot about the firm, and old Eli. So Eli was a smart, heartless lawyer before, and now he has a soul.

The visions were cool, when he met the new lawyer in the bathroom after being on the beach, and seeing surfers running in the lobby.

The scenes with him and Maggie were great, she is a hilarious character, and their scenes on the beach and runway were classic.

So it seems that Eli's secretary played by Loretta Divine, whose musical scene was great, had a thing going on with Posner. I never would have seen that one coming.

It was interesting seeing Taylor at the firm, she and Matt got rather close, and we learned more about him and his past, and we can see he is not such a bad guy. Not sure if she and Eli are going to get together again or exactly what they are doing.

So the biggest part came in the last few minutes, Eli has been ordered to be reviewed to be disbarred, we knew this had to be coming though, I am looking forward to this weeks episode.

the Fifth Race
March 9th, 2008, 12:29 PM
I just watched the latest Eli Stone episode Something to Save and it's by far the best episode so far. - The series takes a turn towards the serious as Eli's brain aneurism becomes public knowlege and he fights to keep his law license. With less whimsy than in the past episodes, we can now move past the secrecy and, hopefully shift into second gear...

This episode deals mainly with Eli's medical condition, but there is some humor with allusions to the old series L.A. Law and the BALCO steroid scandal. Alan Rachins (Brackman in L.A. Law) makes a cameo at the start, and Eli's firm represents an athlete, accused of steroid use, who accidentally kills his third-base coach with a foul ball - much to the consternation of Martin Posner, who brought his children to the game.

Jordan Weathersby (Victor Garber) does yeoman's work on this installment, representing Eli at the behest of Taylor (Natasha Henstridge) and defending him in a press conference. We see the different characters deal with the knowledge of Eli's problem - some well, others not so well - and we also are treated to several flights of fantasy from the damaged brain of the lead character (as we have become accustomed) which is what sets this series apart from other law series.

We shall see where this series goes from here, now that the cat is out of the bag.

MarshAngel
March 9th, 2008, 04:31 PM
I really liked it when Victor Garber started singing. Especially all the people dancing behind him. It convinced me even more that all we really need in life are Backup dancers/singers.

Hmm. First thing that came to mind: Osama Bin Laden with back up dancers. You may be right....there's no terror in that image....or is there?

Starbase
March 17th, 2008, 05:16 PM
It's a little early in the game to call an episode a 'Series C!assic' - but this show is becoming such a pleasure to watch - and this is easily my favorite offering thus far, so... gonna step out on a limb with this one.

The two cases handled here are in such contrast - the young, altruistic boy looking for justice vs. the jaded ball player trying to dodge it - that it's like getting two, two shows in one.

The courtroom and back-office legal wranglings are as authentic as any other law show around (they are ALL woefully inept as regards rulings and procedures), and this in what is a rather whimsical show at that. Except for allowing some closed-hearing, privileged transcripts into evidence, all of the other courtroom action was believable, even when compared to the hallowed Law & Order.

We are becoming vested not only in the characters, but the actors/actresses playing them. Eli and Maggie (Jonny Lee Miller and Julie Gonzalo) look like a couple waiting to happen - on and off screen. Victor Garber is perfect in this role (missed Tom Amandes as Martin Posner in this one, but maybe this ep was better left Posner-less) and I can't imagine this show without Patti (Loretta Devine) - she is as de-vine as Berta (Conchatta Ferrell) is in 2.5 Men.

The allusions to other shows and the real-life drama of the Barry Bonds case (there was a stern disclaimer about this at the end of the show) are ripe and bountiful. Almost forgot to mention our beloved writers (welcome back) who pepper this show with crisp dialogue and great change-of-pace scene-switching. I said it at the top and I'll repeat

warmbeachbrat
March 18th, 2008, 09:10 PM
I really do like this series. Parts of it are very unpredictable while, sadly, parts of it are VERY predictable--the usual bad guys (or corporations or whatever) and the usual good guys. I hope they don't go the obvious route and pair Eli up with Maggie--I'm probably in the minority, but I like Eli and Taylor.

Loved Victor Garber singing. Not so fond of Patti--I'm glad Taylor called her on her attitude. And I'm really liking the unfolding of past family dynamics--Eli and his dad, Eli and his brother....

USS Defiant
March 19th, 2008, 10:37 AM
I really do like this series. Parts of it are very unpredictable while, sadly, parts of it are VERY predictable--the usual bad guys (or corporations or whatever) and the usual good guys. I hope they don't go the obvious route and pair Eli up with Maggie--I'm probably in the minority, but I like Eli and Taylor. Not in the minority at all warmbeachbrat, I would love to see Taylor and Eli patch things up (especially if it means pissing Patti off some more). :D - Initially I did'nt care for her (Taylor's) character but I have grown to like her ever since Eli dumped her, she and Eli are a good together on screen. I do not care for Maggie that much, she is to annoying and a little to much of a goody two shoes for my taste.

Loved Victor Garber singing. Not so fond of Patti--I'm glad Taylor called her on her attitude. And I'm really liking the unfolding of past family dynamics--Eli and his dad, Eli and his brother....Victor Garber is great doing anything!. Patti is way to much of an annnoying stereo-type to care for, her character is not funny or cute, nothing redeeming about her at all so far. Eli's brother is solid as well as Eli's flash-back father. I do not care for the Eli as a child character (horrible actor), they could have cast someone much better.

IMHO Eli Stone has a lot of potential (I love the storyline angle they took with demoting Eli). I read where the big-wigs with ABC absolutely love the show and want to keep it for a second season, but they have to let the ratings make the final decision. I hope it makes the cut. :)

MarshAngel
March 28th, 2008, 09:46 AM
Am I the only one having some difficulty distinguishing between Eli's brother Nate and that lawyer Matt? They look way too much alike and my feeble brain keeps confusing them.

I didn't miss Patti in this last episode. I do see potential for her but she is very much a stereotype.

warmbeachbrat
March 28th, 2008, 12:08 PM
No! I thought his brother was working for the firm for a while--it was most confusing until I figured out it was two different people....

Starbase
March 29th, 2008, 09:27 AM
No! I thought his brother was working for the firm for a while--it was most confusing until I figured out it was two different people....Eli's brother does look like the lawyer who slept with Eli's ex. I can see how you could mistake those two for being the same person.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I loved this weeks episode!. If you are a series fan you had to be amazed with this episode. If you're not - and you caught it - you now have a healthy understanding of why we fans love this show. I love how far it has come in such a very short time. I Want Your Sex had so many twists and turns, chutes and ladders that you would have thought it was a two-hour special.

From the George Michael/freedom of speech story - with, surprise-surprise, Jordan (Victor Garber) showing his true colors - to the judge/father, abandoned son/donor thread and then the brother/brother/ex and Eli/Taylor/Matt love triangles, it would have been hard to keep score without my trusty DVR for replays.

Garber was at his best and should be nominated for this role. He continues to show his exceptional, over-looked veteran skills and grow into this demanding part. Taylor (Natasha Henstridge) slightly tipsy declaration of love-lost and a Cher impersonation that reminded me that she is not just eye-candy, but a more than solid actress. Matt (Sam Jaeger) is also rounding into form very nicely and gets a lot more screen time as the inter-office romances are heating up here.

The writing delivered not only exceptional plot lines, but, as always, crisp/snappy dialogue that keeps sending me back to the quote-blurb section one more time.

warmbeachbrat
March 29th, 2008, 01:33 PM
Gah! I missed this weeks episode.:( I have the flu and went to bed early....

USS Defiant
April 13th, 2008, 10:53 AM
I have recently started re-watching Eli Stone after recording all the episodes on my Tivo. I must say I have become completely addicted to this show. It's not nearly as cheeky and hokey as it was in the first few episodes. It turning into a great lawyer based show, almost like a slightly musical version of Boston legal, but better IMO.

Anyone else following this wonderful show?.

Starbase
October 14th, 2008, 05:03 AM
Season 2 premiere tonight. I see that Katie Holmes is guest starring as an attorney in the first episode. I wonder if Eli lost all his physcic abilites with his brain tumor operation he had at the end of season 1.

For anyone that didn't watch Eli Stone last season, give it a shot. Truly a wonderfully blend of serious and silly with a little singing and dancing mixed in.

the Fifth Race
October 14th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Thanx for the reminder brother Starbase. I had completely forgotten about it until I just read this. I am going to set it up on season pass on my Tivo right now. :)

It will be interesting to see where they take the storyline. Does Eli still have his powers?, I can't see them writing it out of the storyline all together.

MarshAngel
October 16th, 2008, 11:06 AM
The premier was great, completely reminded me why I love this show. Unlike some of the other returning series, I can honestly say this is the one I was never disappointed in all last season and so far so good this season.

Jill_Ion
October 30th, 2008, 08:13 PM
I'm hoping for more singing and dancing - so far it's been great, but kinda dark.

Lord batchi ball
November 1st, 2008, 10:59 PM
This season has been different, Siggorany Weaver as god was a little strange, but so far it has been a good season.