Capt Jack's family?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capt Jack's family?

I did have a look I swear, but I couldn't see a thread for series two and this discussion...

So is Grey (or Gray) mentioned and briefly shown (we assume ) in "Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang" the little boy? Or the Man? And is the little boy Jack's son... the one from the MPreg! Or is Jack the little boy?

*I love this show*

Anyway theories? Thoughts? Crazy talk?

Is Grey/Gray Torchwood's... BadWolf? Personally I hope not but it does seem like it will weave throughout the series.

Could Grey/Gray have something to do with The Doctor?

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
    I did have a look I swear, but I couldn't see a thread for series two and this discussion...

So is Grey (or Gray) mentioned and briefly shown (we assume ) in "Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang" the little boy? Or the Man? And is the little boy Jack's son... the one from the MPreg! Or is Jack the little boy?

*I love this show*

Anyway theories? Thoughts? Crazy talk?

Is Grey/Gray Torchwood's... BadWolf? Personally I hope not but it does seem like it will weave throughout the series.

Could Grey/Gray have something to do with The Doctor?

It's more likely to be a little bit more cliche than that. Like Jacks Father or something. Personally I'm hoping that it might explain about those two years of memories jack lost.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

My thought's are maybe
      Spoiler:
      Grey's his sister. The brief flashback showed two sets of little hands. One Jack's and the other one maybe Grey/Gray.

Comment

Oooh yay, I was hoping a thread like this would pop up!

I totally agree, I think it's his child. Possibly he lost the child during his 2yrs of lost memories?
        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
          Oooh yay, I was hoping a thread like this would pop up!

I totally agree, I think it's his child. Possibly he lost the child during his 2yrs of lost memories?
          Won't be related to the 2 years lost memory's, RTD has said that only Moffat can write the conclusion to that arc, and it will probably be in Doctor Who as I don't think Moffat writes for Torchwood (I could be wrong though)
          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

At the moment I suspect that Jack was the boy in the little flashback and Grey is a mentor/father figure/his father.

Only really because I'm assuming Grey is a surname and it would be very odd to call your own child by their surname. It sounds more military which is why I think there is likely a time agency connection.
            sigpic
            by Kaaatie

Comment

"Captain Jack encounters a man called Gray, who was his former boss at the now defunct Time Agency and is angry that Jack stole both his money and his wife."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a84...2-sleeper.html

Comment

Originally posted by FunkeyMonkey View Post
                "Captain Jack encounters a
                Spoiler:

man called Gray, who was his former boss at the now defunct Time Agency and is angry that Jack stole both his money and his wife."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a84...2-sleeper.html
                Ooh really, I have been avoiding spoilers... but still... who is the boy (or the man) in that scene? I wonder how it relate to Grey/Gray then?

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                  Ooh really, I have been avoiding spoilers... but still... who is the boy (or the man) in that scene? I wonder how it relate to Grey/Gray then?
                  Relax... that's not a real spoiler anyway. Digital Spy put up a list of spoilers plus one red herring for Sleepers which airs tomorrow. I'm positive that's the red herring. We'll be speculating about Grey for the whole 13 week run and I think we won't find out until the finale.

I'm hoping Grey is his child, or possibly his brother.
                  Reveling in my multi-shipper happy place...and drooling over Sheppard.

My SG-1 Fanfic (Atlantis fic coming soon)

Comment

Well I may have to change the title of the thread.

It seems Gray is *spoilers*
                    Spoiler:
                    Jack's brother, little brother. Interesting.

Comment

So possible spoilers for Fragments & Exit Wounds (TW finale)

Spoiler:
                      So do you think Capt John really does know where Gray is? The spoilers for Exit Wounds I have read point to Capt John taking Capt Jack back in time, maybe back to see Gray.

I have to say I did think maybe Gray would play a larger part in series 2, really all we got was the first ep, some stuff in Adam that just confused me and we may or may not get more in the finale.

Unless the "Gray" story-arc carries over into series three should they get one.

Completely out of left field rumour *spoilers finale* most likely rubbish but just in case...
                      Spoiler:
                      The Doctor turning up in Torchwood to rescue Capt Jack? I think RTD ruled this out but the rumours keep coming, well ok they are fans saying things but still it is interesting to note Doctor Who will start the day after Torchwood ends this year... Torchwood even taking a two week break between it's first screening of Fragments and the finale.

Coincidence?

Probably.

I would just love to see The Doctor even if only for two minutes in a Torchwood eppy.

Comment

Working...
                      X