Replicators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replicators?

I've read that the Replicators may return for one or both movies. Is there any truth to this? If so, are they the Replicators or the Asurans? Please, no plot details, I just want to know if they appear, and if so, which group they belong to. Thanks.

They return for "Ark of Truth". Obviously, it's the "Milky Way" variant as it'd make no sense to bring in Atlantis elements into SG-1 movies. Also, the movies (at least the first two) take place before season 4 of Atlantis, so ("Be All My Sins Remembered"-spoiler)
    Spoiler:
    so the Asurans are still around and wouldn't really be "coming back".

Comment

Replicators from SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
        They return for "Ark of Truth".
        Ori and Replicators? Wow!

Obviously, it's the "Milky Way" variant as it'd make no sense to bring in Atlantis elements into SG-1 movies.
        True, people buying this movie are going to be SG-1 fans who didn't necessarily watch SG:A, so it'd make sense to use the Replicators instead of the Asurans.

Also, the movies (at least the first two) take place before season 4 of Atlantis
        That's why I thought it might be the Asurans since they'd still be around from the movie's point of view.

Comment

Ori and Replicators? Wow!
          To my great dissapointment (probably yours too)
          Spoiler:
          the replicators won't take over any ships and we won't see an Ori vs Replicator fight
          sigpic
          Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

Originally posted by xSFx View Post
            To my great dissapointment (probably yours too)
            Yeah, don't get too excited. I was more annoyed than enthused.

Comment

I actually enjoyed the Replicator storyline.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                I take it you watched the movie then, can you answer me this?

Spoiler:
                How did Merrick end up all burned and full of bullet holes in the scene were Mitchell stabs him? I didn't download the movie but saw that in a promo pic.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                  I take it you watched the movie then, can you answer me this?

Spoiler:
                  How did Merrick end up all burned and full of bullet holes in the scene were Mitchell stabs him? I didn't download the movie but saw that in a promo pic.

Vala,
                  Spoiler:
                  Mitchell shot him, but he's not burned there, the replicators had just ripped him up a bit...

Comment

I think perhaps it might have been better for them to have had their own movie devoted to them instead but meh.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Having the replicators in this movie killed it for me.

I enjoyed the movie up until they resurrected the replicators.

Comment

Originally posted by Ebeneezer_Goode View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Mitchell shot him, but he's not burned there, the replicators had just ripped him up a bit...
                        Thanks. I thought it looked like burns from the Replicator spray in the picture.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
                          I think perhaps it might have been better for them to have had their own movie devoted to them instead but meh.
                          I get what you mean, but I didn't personally mind the movie split between the Ori threat and the Replicators.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I get what you mean, but I didn't personally mind the movie split between the Ori threat and the Replicators.
                            Well I suppose I was hoping for more Ori goodies (ships, tech etc etc) since we got cheated out of another season and the Ori so far always had that mysticism that the Ancients have so would have liked to have seen more but alas :-/

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Well I suppose I was hoping for more Ori goodies (ships, tech etc etc) since we got cheated out of another season and the Ori so far always had that mysticism that the Ancients have so would have liked to have seen more but alas :-/
                              I feel exactly the same way. I was hoping for a movie fully devoted to the ori and there 'stuff'. But i feel like i got half of that.
                              Spoiler:
                              The replicator stuff could have been dropped for some serious odyssey vs ori ship battles. I know it's a little cliche but i would have loved for Daniel and vala to be in the ori galaxy and sam and cam back in the MW aboard the odyssey trying to stop the ori ships from attacking earth. But that's just me
                              . But don't get me wrong, I did enjoy the movie. I just feel it could have been better.
                              sigpic
                              By *E*K*R*

Comment

Working...
                              X