This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1 Movie #3

On this web site post only what you know to be FACT no spoilers about wheather or not there will be a third movie, what it will be about, will there be arthurian mythology or egyptian mythology, who is in it, who is directing it, only what is FACT. if you do put as spoiler put spoiler at the top so the readers know.

A third movie would be awesome, but before they put out a 3rd they'll probably concentrate on the first two.
    Geral Corasjo

Comment

I don't think we'll be hearing anything really concrete about a third movie any time soon yet.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        I don't think we'll be hearing anything really concrete about a third movie any time soon yet.
        yeah I agree, the strike will have to be over first, BW has already got some ideas for the 3rd film though so it's getting there... slowly

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
          yeah I agree, the strike will have to be over first, BW has already got some ideas for the 3rd film though so it's getting there... slowly
          I just wish it could get there faster.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I just wish it could get there faster.
            Don't we all Aslong as we do get a 3rd film and it ain't too long into the future I'm happy

Comment

Don't we all Aslong as we do get a 3rd film and it ain't too long into the future I'm happy
              Yeah, me too. I just would appreciate sooner rather than later.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yeah, me too. I just would appreciate sooner rather than later.
                Most definately That would be fantastic... Let us hope TPTB can resume work on the script sometime this spring/summer...

Comment

Most definately That would be fantastic... Let us hope TPTB can resume work on the script sometime this spring/summer...
                  Agreed!
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Some third movie news:

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                    When asked about Stargate Worlds:

Question for Brad Wright: What are your impressions of the game's story?
                    "I think it's cool. What I think is very cool is the game has what is essentially a very old villain and a very new villain combining forces in such a way that every one of the races that you can play can work together still with their own agendas to solve what is essentially one grand problem. And I think that's brilliant, to be perfectly honest. When I was pitching my second movie idea to MGM, and Robert and I have had discussions, I wanted one of the main characters to be an OP-CORE character. Because I agree with that. I love the notion of someone who is basically serving what they perceive as the greater good, but outside the purvue of the SGC and what we would perceive to be the right way to do things. The Jack Bauer approach, which is how Chris sold it to me. No, I like it. I like the notion of OP-CORE period.”

I wonder if that actually made it into the film. Another quote that might be of interest:

Question for Brad Wright: So are you treating the game as canon?
                    “Yes! Yes. Let's put it this way, there's elements of the game that I admire as Stargate canon and would have incorporated if we'd kept on making SG-1 anyway.”
                    I hope they will make an SG:W film with SG-1.
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                    X