X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German City Con

10-13-04: Michael Shanks at GCC 2004

We are very happy that we can already tell you who will fill in for Amanda Tapping at GCC 2004: Michael Shanks a.k.a. Dr. Daniel Jackson has on very short notice promised to fill in for his SG-1-collegue. Since Michael has become a parent himself a few weeks ago, he understands Amanda's situation better than anyone else. Michael did not plan to go to on conventions any time soon, but after talking the situation through with his family Michael decided that he wanted to do GCC 2004 for Amanda and the fans, who expected to see a member of SG-1. Michael will only be at GCC 2004 in europe and will be present on both days as well as the vip-party. Michael has promised to send us a little greeting for all con-visitors and he is very much looking forward so seeing everyone in December.

http://www.germancitycon.de/gcc2004/news_e.html

Dana Jeanne
    Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

that's great news. and I got a VIP ticket, which I'm even more pleased about now. And to think when I booked it, I did it because a) I wanted to see Feli and b) I wanted to see Michael Greenberg. Now I'm going to see Michael G in London, when I thought I'd be seeing Michael S, and I'll be seeing Michael S in Germany when I thought I'd be seeing Michael G!

Ouch, my head hurts...
    sigpic

Comment

Is there room in your luggage for me?

Oh, wait. I'm in the wrong darn country. Sigh. Gee, maybe he'll do a con in the US next year.... <G>

Dana Jeanne
      Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

your sig is beautiful! Did you do it yourself? I can't quite work out what the word in script is though.

Have you thought of getting yourself an early Xmas present, like maybe plane tickets to somewhere in Europe?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
          that's great news. and I got a VIP ticket, which I'm even more pleased about now. And to think when I booked it, I did it because a) I wanted to see Feli and b) I wanted to see Michael Greenberg. Now I'm going to see Michael G in London, when I thought I'd be seeing Michael S, and I'll be seeing Michael S in Germany when I thought I'd be seeing Michael G!

Ouch, my head hurts...
          Just wait till I decide to move to Australia right before the con...

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
            your sig is beautiful! Did you do it yourself? I can't quite work out what the word in script is though.

Have you thought of getting yourself an early Xmas present, like maybe plane tickets to somewhere in Europe?

Comment

I'll be at GCC - any more people from GateWorld? :-)

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
              it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
              It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
              And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Working...
              X