X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mckay & Katie question spoliers

ok i'm confused ....a little

Spoiler:
    are there still together or are just friends now??? the ending wasn't to clear to me
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post

Spoiler:
    are there still together or are just friends now??? the ending wasn't to clear to me
    I think it was intentionally left vague for future story telling purposes

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post

Spoiler:
      I thought the look on his face when he turned back after she said goodbye and the doors closing between them indicated that while they might remain friends, the relationship is over.
      sigpic
      Sig by Luciana
      My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

I think (hope? [pray?!]) it's over.
        sigpic
        It was Arrested Development

Comment

Spoiler:
          I don't think so.... becuase there's that future episode were he and Katie and Sam are all trapped and it seemed while reading that discription and watching tonights ending that they're still dating, but just not ready to get married. (though Katie so was you could tell!)

Comment

Originally posted by wraithfound View Post
            Spoiler:
            I don't think so.... becuase there's that future episode were he and Katie and Sam are all trapped and it seemed while reading that discription and watching tonights ending that they're still dating, but just not ready to get married. (though Katie so was you could tell!)
            If you're talking about Trio, it's not Katie but Keller that is trapped with Mckay and Carter. And in previews from that, Mckay is flirting with both ladies, suggesting it's over with Katie.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraithfound View Post
              Spoiler:
              IF you're thinking Trio, thats Mckay,Sam,and Keller. I hope it's not over myself but yeah you could tell Katie was.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresmyfroggy View Post
                If you're talking about Trio, it's not Katie but Keller that is trapped with Mckay and Carter. And in previews from that, Mckay is flirting with both ladies, suggesting it's over with Katie.
                And supposedly in Harmony
                Spoiler:
                he is smitten with one of the princesses....
                sigpic
                Sig by Luciana
                My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                  And supposedly in Harmony
                  Spoiler:
                  he is smitten with one of the princesses....
                  Let's hope it's not Harmony.... ewwww.

But seriously, I thought it was Sheppard doing his Kirk thing in Harmony. But I could see Rodney being on the rebound, too.
                  sigpic

Comment

It is so over, they will remain friends but I don't think it will go anywere from here.

They both found out they were not ready, well Mckay realize he could go over with the relationship. and Katie got to see the real Mckay.

Spoiler:
                    On the other hand Ronon and Keller are a different story
                    sigpic

Dare and Dream

Comment

mckay and katie a match made in heaven they should go with it. all of the other ships did not work out ie shep tayla ronin keller

Comment

I think they're dead-meat; TPTB are paving their way to Sodney...

Comment

why can't mckay have a girl i mean shep has larin and a host of others i mean they screwed up other ships like teyla and shep it is time since in season 5 a main character leaves a nice ending to his deal even though it is sad to him go if it is happen

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's over. Katie was disposing of the cactus plant during the last scene. She didn't want to make it grow big anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresmyfroggy View Post
                              I think (hope? [pray?!]) it's over.
                              When Rodney left Sheppard with the intention to propose I yelled "That b***h better die by the end of the episode!" at the TV.

She didn't but they're over-ish so I'm kind of happy.

I don't begrudge Rodney happiness but I just don't like Katie.
                              Last edited by Jeffala; 18 January 2008, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X