This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith Vs Vampire

Wow, I went to see "30 Days Of Night" with my son and those were some scary ass vampires. Lol. I was thinking...since the Wraith and vampires share so many characteristics, who would win in a fight? The Wraith would probably try to drain the life force of the vampire, but then vampires have none since they are undead. Conversely, there is no blood in the Wraith to suck.
    In terms of physical capabilities, both are very strong with great reflexes and regenrative abilities. Vampires are very difficult to kill according to legen because their wounds close very qucikly and their blood is very viscous, so they lose little blood when wounded. Also, both the Wraith and Vampires' regenerative ability is proportional to how recently they have fed. So, who wins? Wraith or vampire? Wraith queen or Dracula(king of vampires)?

Wraith dude, they are advanced alien beings from another galaxy, they would totally own vampires... cus they could just pick em up in a dart and shootem off into space, a black hole, any old thing...
    You know how to make yourself sound like a creep, end every sentence by saying LADIES...

I am Thor... Supreme Commander of the Asgard flett... Ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Orlin2000 View Post
      Wraith dude, they are advanced alien beings from another galaxy, they would totally own vampires... cus they could just pick em up in a dart and shootem off into space, a black hole, any old thing...
      I don't think you understood...I meant Wraith vs vampire sans any technology. Just a physical fight to the death between both.

Comment

It would probably be the Wraith, since a Vampire isin't able to fight while the sun is out. So the Wraith would take advantage of that.

Comment

Might as well throw the Atavus from Earth Final Conflict into the fight.
          sigpic

Comment

I think it would be a stalemate; they would fight, regenerate, and fight some more. It would be quite funny watching them feed off each other, actually, an infinite loop. So long as the vampire was out of sunlight during the day (underground? In a Wraith hive?), I don't think there would be any clear winner.

Then Abraham Van Helsing would appear in a Puddle Jumper and kill both of them.
            Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Originally posted by Jolenar View Post
              It would probably be the Wraith, since a Vampire isin't able to fight while the sun is out. So the Wraith would take advantage of that.
              Ya, but the vampire can turn into a bat and to hit and run attacks from above that the Wraith can't counter.

By the way, did you see " 30 Days Of Night"? Oh man, those were the nastiest, ugliest, most vicious and cold vampires ever. the part where the vampire leader looks down on that girl after she begged God to spare her and says:

"God?...no God...only hunger...and pain..."

Wow, the hoplessness of her situation and the cruelty of it all. I was almost yellwing for the Asgard to come and beam her up and save her. Where are those little grey guys when you need them?

Comment

It all depends on the wraith/vampire.

The strongest vampires would be Dracula from Blade Trinity, that guy from "Vampire Hunter" and Alucard in "Hellsing".
                The strongest wraith we know of is the one who almost killed Ronon before getting a drone up his a$$ by the good doctor Beckett.

The strongest vampires would deffinetly own the best wraith in unarmed combat.
                Average vampires would probably be owned by average wraith (think goth club fans with no combat experience whatsoever).
                sigpic
                Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

Originally posted by NoobTau'ri View Post
                  Conversely, there is no blood in the Wraith to suck.
                  Wraith don't have blood? Surely they have some form of circulation. Which begs the question, if the vampire were to bite the Wraith, would the Wraith become a vampire?

Comment

Originally posted by xSFx View Post
                    It all depends on the wraith/vampire.

The strongest vampires would be Dracula from Blade Trinity, that guy from "Vampire Hunter" and Alucard in "Hellsing".
                    The strongest wraith we know of is the one who almost killed Ronon before getting a drone up his a$$ by the good doctor Beckett.

The strongest vampires would deffinetly own the best wraith in unarmed combat.
                    Average vampires would probably be owned by average wraith (think goth club fans with no combat experience whatsoever).
                    Dracula from Blade Trinity would easy win any wraith and so would blade cos he a great fighter. that Nomak from blade 2 would aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Dobberman View Post
                      Wraith don't have blood? Surely they have some form of circulation. Which begs the question, if the vampire were to bite the Wraith, would the Wraith become a vampire?

ermmm....hybird wraith-vampire a wraipire or a vampraith what would that look like i wonder?

edit: holy crap....think of it the vampires will rule if they had a hybird Vamp-wraith they'll have the know how to build hive ships and wraith dart and they'll be abull to go out in the sunlight it'll be THE END OF THE HUMAN RACE AS WE KNOW IT!!!!!
                      sigpic

now when you wake up like this in the morning you know you've had a good night

Comment

Originally posted by Dobberman View Post
                        Which begs the question, if the vampire were to bite the Wraith, would the Wraith become a vampire?
                        And would the Vamwraith require blood or life force to survive? Or both? Could he survive only with blood? Only with life force?

Comment

I have a scarier thought...after long years of battling eachother they both realize they could work together and completely take over the whole universe !!!! vampires just need blood, they don't have to kill, and then the wraith get the seconds. vampires get the technology to build ships and go into space where it's constantly night. face it, if they joined. we'd be so ... well.. you know

just in a fight...wraith would win.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Selene Ankarres View Post
                            I have a scarier thought...after long years of battling eachother they both realize they could work together and completely take over the whole universe !!!! vampires just need blood, they don't have to kill, and then the wraith get the seconds. vampires get the technology to build ships and go into space where it's constantly night. face it, if they joined. we'd be so ... well.. you know

just in a fight...wraith would win.
                            Vampire Hunter D
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire_Hunter_D
                            Yutaka Minowa
                            Well, contrary to popular human belief, the Earth is not the centre of the galaxy. (c) ARIS BOCH
                            SGU DEAD - Good News !!!

Comment

Well, what type of vampires are we talking about? Sparkly ones? Or the original ones?
                              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Working...
                              X