PDA

View Full Version : Teri Hatcher

Larry
October 14th, 2004, 07:30 AM
As far as I'm concerned, Teri Hatcher (at age 39) can still play Lois Lane anytime she wants. She is as gorgeous as ever (if not more). Have seen her new series, plus she was on Howard Stern the other night. All I can say is wow.

Xenan
October 14th, 2004, 09:40 AM
Are there plans to resurect Lois and Clark than? :unsure:

aAnubiSs
October 14th, 2004, 11:16 AM
Any up-to-date picture?

Ramne
October 14th, 2004, 11:20 AM
You can look through all the pics at the Desperate Housewives site: http://abc.go.com/primetime/desperate/

yaaayoubetcha
October 14th, 2004, 12:33 PM
always has and always will be, a hottie

Daniel Jackson
October 14th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Are there plans to resurect Lois and Clark than? :unsure:
Nope, just 4 years after the show was cancelled, Smallville premiered on the WB. :cool:

keshou
October 14th, 2004, 06:54 PM
The best thing about "Desperate Housewives" is Teri Hatcher. She looks fantastic. She could play Lois again, no problem.

I had no idea she was 39. Wow, time is flying supersonic these days. :)

LordAnubis
October 14th, 2004, 07:07 PM
As far as I'm concerned, Teri Hatcher (at age 39) can still play Lois Lane anytime she wants. She is as gorgeous as ever (if not more). Have seen her new series, plus she was on Howard Stern the other night. All I can say is wow.
Dude, she's 20 years older than me, but I would still be honoured if Terri Hatcher, Amanda Tapping, Teryl Rothery, or Torri Higginson from Atlantis even looked my way. I think older women possess so much beauty, dignity, and grace that it's an honour to be in their presence at times. My problem is, no woman like that would even look my way, let alone smile at me! I also love Terri's voice! :)