This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teri Hatcher

As far as I'm concerned, Teri Hatcher (at age 39) can still play Lois Lane anytime she wants. She is as gorgeous as ever (if not more). Have seen her new series, plus she was on Howard Stern the other night. All I can say is wow.
    Last edited by Larry; 14 October 2004, 12:00 PM.
    Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
    O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
    O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Are there plans to resurect Lois and Clark than? :unsure:
    Non Fui, Fui, Non Sum, Non Curo

Comment

Any up-to-date picture?

Comment

You can look through all the pics at the Desperate Housewives site: http://abc.go.com/primetime/desperate/
        O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
        Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

always has and always will be, a hottie
          Thanks!
          Jordan

my page
          My LJ
          From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenan
            Are there plans to resurect Lois and Clark than? :unsure:
            Nope, just 4 years after the show was cancelled, Smallville premiered on the WB.

Comment

The best thing about "Desperate Housewives" is Teri Hatcher. She looks fantastic. She could play Lois again, no problem.

I had no idea she was 39. Wow, time is flying supersonic these days.
              Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Larry
                As far as I'm concerned, Teri Hatcher (at age 39) can still play Lois Lane anytime she wants. She is as gorgeous as ever (if not more). Have seen her new series, plus she was on Howard Stern the other night. All I can say is wow.
                Dude, she's 20 years older than me, but I would still be honoured if Terri Hatcher, Amanda Tapping, Teryl Rothery, or Torri Higginson from Atlantis even looked my way. I think older women possess so much beauty, dignity, and grace that it's an honour to be in their presence at times. My problem is, no woman like that would even look my way, let alone smile at me! I also love Terri's voice!

Comment

Working...
                X